Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 08-08-2003, 05:59 AM   #16
1zippo1
Regular User

Originally Posted by twisted
Nice pics.
I need to get some pics of my friends dad's cars sometime. I'll try to keep my digital camera with me so if I see him in his CLK GTR AMG or GT1 or F50 etc.. Than maybe I can get some pics and post them. He also has 2 Enzos on the way so i'll have to try and get pics of those sometime.
WTF :shock: !!! Sorry but now you have to prove it Even if it's your friends dad and not your dade, this is not very likely. Someone who bought 2 enzo's. Why in heaven sakes would you buy 2. Plz take some pics & as a proof make 2 or 3 of them with a paper on the car saying: for Jabbas World. So we know if it's true...
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 06:01 AM   #17
TT
Regular User

400 Enzos made... only for super specials customers... I doubt even the Sultan of Brunei will manage to have more than one...
Old 08-08-2003, 06:04 AM   #18
1zippo1
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
400 Enzos made... only for super specials customers... I doubt even the Sultan of Brunei will manage to have more than one...
Indeed, that's what I was thinking too. Maybe if this dude used it for racing purposes (sports car manufacturers encourage their customers to do that)... but I doubt that.
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 06:07 AM   #19
Jabba
Regular User

I like the way he says it so casually...."2 enzos on the way" I would love to see them ariving on the transporter...thats the sort of thing that "dreams" are made off.....
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 06:20 AM   #20
TT
Regular User

I'd like to see the balls of the guy driving that transporter...
Old 08-08-2003, 06:22 AM   #21
Jabba
Regular User

Thats true !!! LMAO !!! (maybe he has a set of those blue balls hanging from the back of his transporter)
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 06:45 PM   #22
twisted
Regular User

Well like I said they are on the way and not here so I cant exactly get pics at this moment. I know for a fact he ordered atleast one seeing as his daughter told me. The reason I said two is because I have heard from a couple sources that he actually ordered two but it may only be one. It is still an unbelieveable car either way. It's very hard for me to get pics and thats why I said I would have to try and see it one day on the road. His daughter(my friend) gets very pissy about opening any garages to show people the cars. He did have 2 McLaren F1's at one point but sold them both. He also has the one and only European F50 in the states and 1 of 3 CLK GTR AMG's in the world. He is very good friends with the co-founder of AMG. He also has many other rare and exotic cars. As he likes to say, he has the fastest Italian car, the fastest American car, fastest German car, and fastest English car. He has something like 15 million in cars in the garage. Their house is I believe the largest coral house in the world and it is the mansion in the movie Palmetto starring Woody Harrelson. I'll see what I can do as far as pics but like I said, it's incredibly hard to snap pics of the cars. Sorry for the long post but I figured I would try to explain a little before getting flamed
twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 06:51 PM   #23
TT
Regular User

You should stop teasing us and start to corrupt the daughter we want pics!
Old 08-08-2003, 09:51 PM   #24
twisted
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
You should stop teasing us and start to corrupt the daughter we want pics!
the corrupting isnt gonna happen anytime soon seeing as she has a boyfriend that she's been with for a long time and also she and I have had some bad blood between us in the past and still every once in awhile even though we're still pretty decent friends.
Old 08-10-2003, 11:12 PM   #25
666fast
Regular User

So he bought 2 of the 90 Enzo's coming to America! :shock:
Thats insane, do get pics if you can!
Old 08-28-2003, 06:39 PM   #26
alondahan
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
well he did it. he bought 2 Enzos - a red and a yellow.

that was before they offered black as well, so now he's probably working on getting a third. lucky rich bastard :x

he had several F50s, one for each color.
alondahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 05:42 PM   #27
fireguy
Regular User

the new concept lambo is supposed to be a more powerful, less heavy version of the 'lago...or so i've heard. i think it's time the 'lago got put on a diet!
fireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 06:23 PM   #28
twisted
Regular User

Alright well I confirmed it the other day that he ordered TWO Enzo's and they are on the way. I saw him when he was dropping off his Saleen S7 to have some work done to it and he confirmed that he ordered two. Keep in mind that he had two McLaren F1's at one point in time and also has many many other cars. After all, he did invent the gel tab for medicine.
Old 08-30-2003, 07:55 AM   #29
kalim1234
Regular User

Originally Posted by alondahan
Originally Posted by TT
well he did it. he bought 2 Enzos - a red and a yellow.

that was before they offered black as well, so now he's probably working on getting a third. lucky rich bastard :x

he had several F50s, one for each color.
rich... damn a little bit too rich.
kalim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote