Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 05-21-2005, 04:52 AM   #31
insane
Regular User

Pics of WRC cars in the air always make me drewl...
Old 05-21-2005, 08:19 AM   #32
philios55
Regular User

^^Those WRC cars and drivers are just insane!!!
Old 05-22-2005, 09:26 AM   #33
philios55
Regular User

WRC CYPRUS 2005 PART 4

Old 06-16-2005, 02:05 PM   #34
mk2 fan
Regular User

0X 0X Ok well, im a HUGE WRC fan, so here are all my pics starting off with Citroen

these are ll media pics so in HUGE res and that also goes for, Ford, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Skoda, erm... thats it i think, well those are all the one si have pics for 0X 0X

Old 06-16-2005, 02:38 PM   #35
mk2 fan
Regular User

0X 0X citroen Xsara #2 0X 0X
Old 06-17-2005, 03:49 AM   #36
insane
Regular User

Awsome pics mk2 fan, biiig thanks!
Old 06-17-2005, 11:31 AM   #37
mk2 fan
Regular User

Originally Posted by insane
Awsome pics mk2 fan, biiig thanks!
0X 0X hehe thats only the start there are 2500 focus wrc pics, 3000 SWRT media pics and another 40 or so citroen and then loads more!!!!

more citroen 0X 0X

Old 06-17-2005, 12:12 PM   #38
mk2 fan
Regular User

0X 0X yet more citroen 0X 0X

Old 06-17-2005, 12:36 PM   #39
mk2 fan
Regular User

0X 0X here is the next set 0X 0X

Old 06-17-2005, 12:57 PM   #40
mk2 fan
Regular User

0X 0X Rite these are the last Citroen ones 0X 0X for now 0X 0X

Old 06-17-2005, 02:12 PM   #41
Exige_240R
Regular User

Originally Posted by mk2 fan
0X 0X hehe thats only the start there are 2500 focus wrc pics, 3000 SWRT media pics and another 40 or so citroen and then loads more!!!!
those 3000 SWRT pics, they from SWRT.com? before they stopped giving the high res?

And I remember now I have hundreds of Mitsubishi Dakar and WRC pics, but never thought about posting them...

plus all the pictures i've taken when they've been in service park, parc fermé, but only a few in-stage pics because my camera isnt that good, but i have vids of them instead
Exige_240R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 03:04 PM   #42
mk2 fan
Regular User

Originally Posted by Exige_240R
those 3000 SWRT pics, they from SWRT.com? before they stopped giving the high res?

And I remember now I have hundreds of Mitsubishi Dakar and WRC pics, but never thought about posting them...

plus all the pictures i've taken when they've been in service park, parc fermé, but only a few in-stage pics because my camera isnt that good, but i have vids of them instead
they are from there, but i also have a media pass to that site so i can get all the new ones too
Old 06-17-2005, 05:24 PM   #43
Exige_240R
Regular User

they are from there, but i also have a media pass to that site so i can get all the new ones too
:shock: :shock: i dont know whether i like you or hate you!
I got an email from Kirsty Thompson at SWRT saying I had to be an accredited member of the Press to get access,
so for now i dont have access, so i'll just stick with my FIA GT press pass instead...
but I am working on getting access through work, since we are a Subaru dealership, i'm sure one of the guys there has access
Exige_240R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 06:04 PM   #44
mk2 fan
Regular User

Originally Posted by Exige_240R
:shock: :shock: i dont know whether i like you or hate you!
I got an email from Kirsty Thompson at SWRT saying I had to be an accredited member of the Press to get access,
so for now i dont have access, so i'll just stick with my FIA GT press pass instead...
but I am working on getting access through work, since we are a Subaru dealership, i'm sure one of the guys there has access
haha i have media passesot loads of sites, just tell them that you work for your own magazine and fill in loads of random things, got the SWRT one no hassle
Old 06-22-2005, 05:57 PM   #45
philios55
Regular User

Really nice pics mk2 fan, keep them coming!!Its good to see that the WRC
section is getting some interest.