Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > American Cars Pictures and Videos

Old 08-17-2005, 03:50 PM   #1
gogglibear

Default Ford GT Forum

15+ vids

here

I posted them so no worries.
gogglibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 12:29 PM   #2
gogglibear

Video Update

New Shelby Cobra videos among others.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:07 PM   #3
gogglibear

Video Update - Car Crash Video including a 10m40s vid of Nascar crashes(has to be over a hundred)
Old 08-24-2005, 06:51 PM   #4
TT
Regular User

Of course some little advertising for another board can be accepted, but if ppl are interested they won't need updates posted here to know something new appeared there
Old 08-24-2005, 08:48 PM   #5
gogglibear

Originally Posted by TT
Of course some little advertising for another board can be accepted, but if ppl are interested they won't need updates posted here to know something new appeared there
well i'm just announcing an update maybe I will just edit one post but could you make this a sticky because I do plan on updating alot more
Old 08-24-2005, 09:51 PM   #6
RC45
Regular User

Just repost the videos.. some of us can't be bothered to join yet another forum
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 10:21 PM   #7
gogglibear

Originally Posted by RC45
Just repost the videos.. some of us can't be bothered to join yet another forum
you don't have to join you just have to click the links and to repost would be hard seeing that its now 43 vids and climbing. All i'm asking for is for you to download no need to join. But if you want me to I will. Get back to me on that please.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:44 AM   #8
TT
Regular User

You don't get it, do you? If you want to post the vids on JW just do so I don't see the point in linking to another forum where the links are... copy & paste takes one second :bah:
I remember time ago sort of a joke that went around the net: basically somebody posted a link to a another message boards' topic. There you could find just another identical topic with a link to another one which linked to the next and so on..
Old 08-25-2005, 05:08 AM   #9
Minacious
Regular User

I agree with TT here. It would take all of a few seconds to copy the links you have already created in the other forum and paste them over here. What we have here is a thread you created called "Ford GT Forum" that takes us to another forum where if we so desire we can click on the vid links. If this is truly only about the vids you have posted, make a thread with a proper title and place the vids in it. That fact that you would have us constantly going to this other forum can only be perceived as an attempt to promote that board. The vid links are greatly appreciated, but surely you can see where we are coming from?
Old 08-25-2005, 05:24 AM   #10
gogglibear

Originally Posted by Minacious
I agree with TT here. It would take all of a few seconds to copy the links you have already created in the other forum and paste them over here. What we have here is a thread you created called "Ford GT Forum" that takes us to another forum where if we so desire we can click on the vid links. If this is truly only about the vids you have posted, make a thread with a proper title and place the vids in it. That fact that you would have us constantly going to this other forum can only be perceived as an attempt to promote that board. The vid links are greatly appreciated, but surely you can see where we are coming from?
Yes, I can and I agree with you I would love to post them on here but organizing 46 files in one thread is confusing. But I will see what I can do, and about the Forum advertising I didn't mean to advertise just a were here hi kinda thing but not join us now. I really hope you didn't look upon this thread with that atitude, the only real reason i did this is so you can easily get the video as fast as you can.