Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 10-26-2005, 12:28 PM   #151
nthfinity
Regular User

my experiences in a vette are still limited to a C4... which turns predictably; but the go was seriously lacking-better seat bolstering then a C5; and a standard C6; i havent yet sit in a C6 Z.

my experience in a FGT was it goes insane... simply insane;and has plenty of stopping power. i want it sooo bad. i only drove it on Woodward, so no chance to test its lateral grip....

one GT owner drove his white/blue stripe GT up to Michigan from Florida, with no complaints, citing quiet cabin noise for any car... id compare it to a BMW at highway speeds, decent economy (he said he had 21mpg) and compfort.
so, not all GT's are pampered
Old 10-26-2005, 12:43 PM   #152
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
so, not all GT's are pampered
Sure they aren't - but it is the kind of car that is 3rd or 4th in the stable - not really a daily driver candiate just because of ingress and egress issues with the doors..

I am not saying it is a bad car - it's just that other than "dream car quality" I really don't lust after the GT...

A 500rwhp Vette will instill the same "insane" feel, and be cheaper to get into and easier to use as an everyday car.

That's all I was noting
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 01:51 PM   #153
RC45
Regular User

Heres the aerticle as scanned and posted by someone else... blatantly stolen by me

RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote