Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-14-2003, 07:12 PM   #16
Jabba
Regular User

Default Re: Dam Near Died.....

Originally Posted by Krazy Hawaiian
Just got back from the Hospital. Had a I still feel like shit, stuff is woring again but at less than 50% Ive got no energy just typing is a chore.

Im going to lay down, Aloha All, KH
Damn Krazy...what a few weeks you have been having dude...what with this and your teeth....so did they find out what is wrong with you exactly ?? or was it just an expensive ride in an hawaiian ambulance ???

I think I speak for everyone at Jabbas World...when I say get well soon mate...it just isnt the same with out you....and your wicked sense of humor...

keep us updated on how you are feeling....

take care

Jabba
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 08:52 PM   #17
Anonymous

Originally Posted by gis
sorry to hear that KH,i really hope everythin is ok.

i think i speak for everyone when i say we will be behind u all the way the best we can

Thanks Guys! All the support really helps!
This was a Major Blow to ole KH as ya could imagaine, The way I ride my bike an all I was beggining to feel imortal. That initself isnt right but still it just goes to show you, The Lord can come and get you at anytime.

On the brighter side, one EXTREMELY unexpected thing happened. something I feel is almost worth the ordeal.

Anyone that knows me fairly well knows how much I miss my Dad. Dad was much more than justa father, he was my ABSOLUTE BEST FRIEND as well. He died four years ago of cancer.
After I was released I went to my Mom's place since that way I was near people since I live alone, the Docs dont know WTF went wrong and warned my Lidneys may shut down next.
The coolest thing imanagiable happened. I saw my Dad! 3 times in dreams as I was sleeping he kept poking his head into the doorway of the room sort of checking on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really floored me. I mentioned it to Mon and she came over and hugged me and smiled saying she has seen him also 2 times!!

Unreal.... I;m still stunned. That was one of the coolest things I could ever have wished for......

Another thing sort of minor happened too, my fears of doctors and hospitals is quite strong. Anyone knows me knows I have to be close to dead before Ill allwo me to go to a doctor. My sis knows this and when I came by and told them I wanted to see a doctor she knew imeaditly it was very serious. She explains this to the paramedics, here we have some of the best ERT peeps in the world and the newest vehicles and such. I knew this but wasnt prepared for what went down next. 5 seconds in the ambulance I was laying down and connected to a machine that had every stat known showing on a 19 inch monitor above my bed with a killer remote control allowing the EMT's to know just whats going on in my case I had the remote and was going off LMAO The EMT guy sat back and chuckled the entire time being very cool collecting info on me as I fucked with there megamillion sys!!
Later I was told all personal was alerted of my "fear" and went into what they call "Buddy Mode" very helpful and Oh so nice compared to the norm, especially the NURSES!!!!! :shock:

OMG I had the best looking little sweeties you ever seen near a hospital.... and they were very forward with there actions let me tell you.... As bad as I felt I still went into full Kitty Killer Mode!!!!!!!!!!! Dam fine ass nurses here. When doing a test or setting something up they always dumped EVERYTHING right on my crotch!!! They knew EXACTLY what they were doing and did a A++ job. They never set it on the little swing away table they uasually use, but plop right in the triangle!! This one cute little short haired blondie would giggle like crazy when my heartrate beeper would speed way the fuck up when she just walked by!!! That was so cool all this shit to screw with and 4 ultra sexy nurses to watch and play with.... Thanks to sis for telling them about my feelings!!!

just proof theres a fun side to everything, you just gotta find it...............
Old 06-14-2003, 09:02 PM   #18
gis
Regular User

great to know that your still the good ol'KH,i bet that was hilarious with the heart monitor goin like crazy when the nurses came in,proves to them that u aint gay at least,LMAO.

im glad you got yo saw your dad again man,what did u do when you woke up may i ask?

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 09:14 PM   #19
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis

i think i speak for everyone when i say we will be behind u all the way the best we can

I was laying down and connected to a machine that had every stat known showing on a 19 inch monitor above my bed with a killer remote control....
did you get a version of Kazza to run on it ?
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:23 PM   #20
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by gis

I was laying down and connected to a machine that had every stat known showing on a 19 inch monitor above my bed with a killer remote control....
did you get a version of Kazza to run on it ?
Actually, No, it doesnt require Kaz to run it... all you need is as a photo memory card reader and if I so desired I could have all the stats it recorded for the duration I was hooked to it...... Pretty dam cool unit. If I wanted a similar unit I better get a lot more money tho it cost a couple mil a piece.

Gis, man wakin up after seein my Dad was a real joy. I cannot explain it. I just felt so dam good inside for some reason..... Me and my Mom were cryin when I told her.
Old 06-14-2003, 11:35 PM   #21
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Come to Canada, KH! It may be alot colder, but we have free healthcare!
Sorry to hear about your health problems, man! I hope you're feeling better!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:44 PM   #22
Anonymous

Thanks BadMihai...... yer lookin a little green yerself..... LOL

I been to Canada many times, used to go to Interlochen Music Camp every summer and camp there for 3 months! Absolutly loved it all the relatives and cousins and what not would be there for the duration. Its how I grew up living outdoors. I love camping, thats why I have ALWAYS owned a 4x4 as well as my bikes.

One thing bout Canada, I bet the nursies dont look as good as ours.... That little Blond was a devil mmmmmmm had me in Kitty Kill Mode the entire time
Old 06-15-2003, 12:05 AM   #23
maalox
Regular User

Nice to hear that you're livin' the high life even when things go wrong. Get better soon man.
maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 02:58 AM   #24
666fast
Regular User

Sorry to hear about all of your misfortunes but at least you able to make light of the entire situation. Just be yourslef and don't let things get you down man!

I hope everything gets cleared up for you!
I know I barely know you, but it sucks to hear things like this. I sincerely hope everything works out for the best!
Old 06-15-2003, 04:03 AM   #25
noosee
Regular User

Sorry to hear that
Get well soon man
noosee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 09:00 AM   #26
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I am green....with envy I mean I never had 3 hhooooottt nurses when I was sick ...
I am really happy you're feeling better, man!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 12:22 PM   #27
possessed_beaver
Regular User

dude, i cannot, say what i feel atm now, real sorry about that and im real sadned by what u said.
i feel like i have knowen u my whole life, and view u as such a close friend..

im feel real sorry that it happend 2 u......
i just duno what 2 say
im real happy u saw you're dad, and u and you're mother will be in my prayers
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 01:45 PM   #28
Anonymous

Originally Posted by possessed_beaver
dude, i cannot, say what i feel atm now, real sorry about that and im real sadned by what u said.
i feel like i have knowen u my whole life, and view u as such a close friend..

im feel real sorry that it happend 2 u......
i just duno what 2 say
im real happy u saw you're dad, and u and you're mother will be in my prayers

Hey Thanks Beav..... I have the same feelings toward you.... and you too Mihai. Dam Beav ya made me get all teary eyed with the words ya said Thanks man it means alot.
Old 06-15-2003, 02:19 PM   #29
coombsie66
Regular User

Well theres no need 2 tell u 2 look on the bright side of life KH, ur there lying in a hospital, scared of the damn things, and ur perving over the nurses!!!LMAO
Now thats an example of making the best out of ny situation if i ever saw one!!! He he
I know u dont realy know me, but ive bin reading ur posts on RF and jabbas world 4 a while, and u seem like a gud bloke.
Well i hope u feel better now and get well soon mate, all the best, Adam.
Old 06-15-2003, 05:04 PM   #30
troskap
Regular User

Glad to see you're doing alright, KH. Sorry about the bills that come out of it, but more importantly, you're still around and kicking. And playing with high tech equipment. And getting good looking women dropping (stuff) onto your lap....

Like everyone else here, I imagine, I'm hoping things only continue to improve for the better, dude.

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
40th Anniversary Daytona 500 Pace Car Replica
#812/1500
troskap is offline   Reply With Quote