Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 08-12-2005, 05:11 PM   #16
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
Sorry to hijack this thread,
First off.. get the fuck out of the Muscle car forum and go bitch and whine on the F-car doormat...

but I wanted to point out that the C6 Z06 wich is suppose to be bang for buck(I know it is when you compare with others), but the price increase isn't helping, for example the Z06 will cost around 115.000 Euro's in Holland(don't know how much in Belgium),
Name the price of the next nearest competitor - remember - it needs to have 500hp, 190mph+ top end, full warrenty, dealer support world wide, lap the Nurburgrin in 7m42s - 0-60 in <4s, 1/4 mile in <12s, 60-0 in <105ft and weigh 3100lbs.

Please enlighten us. Oh and the car needs to be a daily drivable with Honda Accord gas mileage on the hiway, space for 2 full sets of golf clubs, CD / Radio /NAV and A/C.

but I guess it will depreciate faster then any other sportscar out there, and especially in Europe with our great taxes on engines displacement and power
Actually if you knew anything you would know that Corvettes maintain a prestige and value in Europe that is quite deserved. Like the Viper, people have been paying EXTRA just to import them.

Don't know when it will be available in Belgium, but I would like to get a testdrive and look what the Yanks have made , seems promising and as for the crappy interior you can go to interior tuning companies and have a leather and decent quality dashboard.
Well - again, if you were blessed with an IQ above that of shower fungi youwould know that the new model is simply more of what the old model has been delivery for the last 5 years.

The reason I wanted to write this is because the car really has drawn my attention to its performance and muscle car looks and sound
Again - had you not been alseep at the wheel since 2001, you would have know this has been true for 5 years now.

Oh and one more thing - don't let the door hit your sorry slow over-taxed boring euro-car arse on the way out
LMFAO, I was waiting for your as usual dumbass comments, don't you know how to read, or you just do that on purpose :roll:
Blah blah blah fuckoff blah blah blah whatever blah blah blah sure blah blah sodoff blahdiddy blah dee blah

READ THIS FOR A FACT, the US cars are getting better and better, but they will never reach the same overall level of their European counterparts, wich are real drivers cars
Blah blah blah sodoff blah blah blah sure blah blah blah uhuhh blah blah fuckoff blahdiddy blah dee blah

And you can say whatever you want and show us as much as worthless vids, the vette is still lightyears behind its rivals and it will never be able to catch up, because our passion for driving pleasure and history will always make us better carmakers and cardrivers
Blah blah blah pissoff blah blah blah really blah blah blah whatever blah blah fuckoff blahdiddy blah dee fucking blah

But you guys over there (not you RC45, as you are not an US citizen )
are better in other stuff, that's how it is, everybody is good at his own thing.

*Oohooh now, they are coming after me, go easy on me guys*
Blah blah blah blowme blah blah soddinghell blah blah blah pulease blah blah fuckit blahdiddy blah dee fucking blah blah.
Hey, that was my method, damn you, use your own

It seems you can't handle the truth, can you?

8)

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 05:35 PM   #17
RC45
Regular User

Hey, that was my method, damn you, use your own

It seems you can't handle the truth, can you?

8)
Name the price of the next nearest competitor - remember - it needs to have 500hp, 190mph+ top end, full warrenty, dealer support world wide, lap the Nurburgrin in 7m42s - 0-60 in <4s, 1/4 mile in <12s, 60-0 in <105ft and weigh 3100lbs.

Please enlighten us. Oh and the car needs to be a daily drivable with Honda Accord gas mileage on the hiway, space for 2 full sets of golf clubs, CD / Radio /NAV and A/C.

You cannot handle the truth.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 05:55 PM   #18
RC45
Regular User

Just as I thought ***chirp chirp*** - the sound of crickets, instead of ***clickety click*** , the sound of key strokes as you post an asnwer to the above question.

:fist:

Pwned by your own arrogance. :roll: :fist:
Old 08-12-2005, 06:33 PM   #19
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

honda accord mileage? what mpg do you get on average in your z06?
Old 08-12-2005, 07:24 PM   #20
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
ON the open road cruising - as I did on the last 2400 mile round trip I did 3 weeks ago - 27mpg.. - in a mellow mood you can get 29mpg.

That's about 8.5l/100km.

Yeah - yeah - yeah - so Accords can squeeze out 35mpg on a good day....

Urban cycle can be from 12mpg to 19mpg - all depends how you drive.

The C6 Z06 should be in the same range - it has missed gas-guzzler tax yet again
Old 08-12-2005, 07:34 PM   #21
5vz-fe
Regular User

So I guess it didn't hurt u as much as those turbo car owners in this ever hiking oil prices ehh. It's 97cents a liter over here @ toronto today. :cry:
Old 08-12-2005, 09:03 PM   #22
godspeed06
Regular User

it totally depends on how you drive. my car is rated at 26 city, 37 highway. i get 35 city because i coast all the time. i know its illegal but whatever. downhill-coast; red light- coast; car brakes in front of you-coast; speeding- coast down to limit (if you feel like it ) basically, if im not on the gas, im coasting. my car is pretty much only in gear when i need it to be. anyways, my car isnt a z06 obviously, but im sure i would get much better than the posted mileage even for the z06. of course, id be much more inclined to wind a z06 out...
godspeed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 03:35 AM   #23
number77
Regular User

So your German? Like Porsches i guess? The C6 Z06 can take a gt3 around a track...heck it'll take the gt3 RS (which is suppost to be a street legal track car).
number77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 04:32 AM   #24
JoeHahn
Regular User

Originally Posted by number77
So your German? Like Porsches i guess? The C6 Z06 can take a gt3 around a track...heck it'll take the gt3 RS (which is suppost to be a street legal track car).
Lets wait for an independent test.
Old 08-13-2005, 06:17 AM   #25
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Just as I thought ***chirp chirp*** - the sound of crickets, instead of ***clickety click*** , the sound of key strokes as you post an asnwer to the above question.

I can't stay onnline forever moron, unlike you I do have a social life.

And keep your pants on old man, don't want you to have a heart attack

And I say again, LEARN how to read, I think the texan sun got the best of you :roll:

Blaire is a figleaf

damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
Old 08-13-2005, 10:50 AM   #26
RC45
Regular User

And I say again, LEARN how to read, I think the texan sun got the best of you :roll:
Name the price of the next nearest competitor - remember - it needs to have 500hp, 190mph+ top end, full warrenty, dealer support world wide, lap the Nurburgring in 7m42s - 0-60 in <4s, 1/4 mile in <12s, 60-0 in <105ft and weigh 3100lbs.

In otherwords - be a PURE drivers car (with some extras thrown in to the bargain).

Old 08-13-2005, 11:15 AM   #27
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Name the price of the next nearest competitor - remember - it needs to have 500hp, 190mph+ top end, full warrenty, dealer support world wide, lap the Nurburgring in 7m42s - 0-60 in <4s, 1/4 mile in <12s, 60-0 in <105ft and weigh 3100lbs.

In otherwords - be a PURE drivers car (with some extras thrown in to the bargain).

And I say again, LEARN how to fucking READ. Your stupid tricks don't work on me :sleeping:

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 08-13-2005, 11:37 AM   #28
RC45
Regular User

And I say again, LEARN how to fucking READ. Your stupid tricks don't work on me :sleeping:
Read what jack fucker?

You came in here pissing on the floor - and got called out.

Now you can't even provide a valid answer.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I wanted to point out that the C6 Z06 wich is suppose to be bang for buck(I know it is when you compare with others), but the price increase isn't helping, for example the Z06 will cost around 115.000 Euro's in Holland(don't know how much in Belgium), but I guess it will depreciate faster then any other sportscar out there, and especially in Europe with our great taxes on engines displacement and power
Don't know when it will be available in Belgium, but I would like to get a testdrive and look what the Yanks have made , seems promising and as for the crappy interior you can go to interior tuning companies and have a leather and decent quality dashboard.
The reason I wanted to write this is because the car really has drawn my attention to its performance and muscle car looks and sound
Nothing you wrote is ground breaking - apart from your veiled claim that "it has drawn your attention".

The real point is the car has always been this way - you however refuse give credit.

Since you try to claim the high price means it is not really "bang for the buck" - am asking you to post the price of the next nearest competitor to more accurately evaluate your claim.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:46 AM   #29
bmagni
Regular User

whats the estimated price in the US ???
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 12:02 PM   #30
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
whats the estimated price in the US ???
No estimate - Manufacturers Recommended Retail Price is $65,500.00