Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-05-2003, 10:33 PM   #16
Nemisis8u
Regular User

Originally Posted by DR.GONZO
ARNOLD WAS 1 HUGE MOTHERFUCKER ! AT ONE POINT OF HIS LIFE HE COULDN'T EVEN WIPE HIS OWN ASS OR BRUSH IT TEETH!!!!! Seriously
I have to call on that. He was huge but that does not mean that he could not do anything. Where did you hear that from? I want him to win the election. Listen to the way he says California. By the way the link does not work for me. If any one else is having the same problem here is a working link
Nemisis8u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 02:54 AM   #17
666fast
Regular User

For all you guys voting for Arnold, I hope it's because you think he is the best choice. I hope you think he is the best representative for you. After all, his decisions will affect you. If you are only voting for him because he's the Terminator, you are wasting your vote IMHO.
Don't count Davis out, especially if he signs that bill giving drivers licenses to illegal imiigrants. Thats two million possible votes for him.
Old 09-06-2003, 03:34 AM   #18
Imre

I would vote for Arnold 8)
Old 09-06-2003, 02:36 PM   #19
blah
Regular User

sigh... When your so musculer you cant move your arms to a certain point, its like bieng fat in ways, walking 10 feet can make you sweat so much.

But thats besides the point, im not voting for Arnold, cuz he wont even answer questions at the debate unless he gets them before hand. Wtf is that bull shit? How can he be governor if he cant even answer questions? BEsides he knows nothing of politics, i dont think you should go from Actor - Governor anyways, i mean Reagan went from actor-governor-President, and he put us Trillions, and Trillions of dollars in debt. Besides Gray Davis has done a pretty good job this year, the deficit is down from 30 billion - 8 billion.
Old 09-23-2003, 10:20 PM   #20
hemi_fan
Regular User

hahahaha
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote