Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
jeff-

Default Free SAFE is Fast Online Racing Education Video Program

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I'd like to share this great site I've been involved with throughout this past year.

Funded by the FIA Institute for Safety and Motorsport Sustainability, www.safeisfast.com aims to help drivers of all ages to become faster, more skilled, professional and above all safe.

You get to hear it from the best people in the business, Chip Ganassi, Roger Penske, Dario Franchitti, Bill Auberlan, Joey Hand, Ryan Briscoe, and many more.

Categories include: Mental & Physical Preperation, Advanced Driver Techniques, Marketing and Sponsorship, Career Development, Driver Safety, Race Car Dynamics and more.

It's completely free, but for the next couple of days you'll need to register to view the videos. The only thing we send to your E-Mail are updates when we add new videos, you can log in immediately after creating an account.

If you are still unsure about registering, wait another week and the videos will be available without registering. This is something we decided to change after a few months of going live. We currently have over 2000 people registered.

Hope you guys can benefit from program! www.safeisfast.com