Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion

Old 07-14-2008, 12:06 PM   #46
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by philip View Post
Ok is the new season of TopGear starting in America tonight?

I guess I will find out as I have it set to Tivo. Sounds fun with the GT-R in Japan.

Last week I watched some kind of awards show, with a car that wasnt on the show or pictured, winning car of the year.

I dont seem to know many of the people who drive the small blue car around the track. Many times they are introduced as "needing no introduction" and I havent a clue who they are. Speaking of who, the guy was introduced as playing Dr. Who. I guess you have to have a scorecard to figure out who, Dr. Who is, cause I had never seen him before. Seemed young to play Dr. Who. I did know who Helen Mirren is but thats about it.
The new Season in the US wont start for some time; but is current in the UK right now. The said video is RIGHT HERE on the http://www.mininova.org/tor/

Click HERE
Old 07-15-2008, 05:57 PM   #47
philip
Regular User

The one they played last night was a repeat of one of the six I had seen. A disapointment, but I watched it again and enjoyed it as much as before.

Boy they sure run thru alot of tires.

I'm going to hold off watching the new ones here as I want to enjoy it on the big screen.

Its hard to wait as hearing here about the GT-R vs the bullet train sounds great.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #48
Spiffu
Regular User

I award you the troll of the year.

It's an 06 dammit!
Spiffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:30 AM   #49
CarlZ
Regular User

man this thread is good fun...
Old 04-07-2019, 04:53 AM   #50
Joana
Regular User

So you like have the whole seasons here. wow. I just remember seeing little best epilator 2019
 segments like a mini on a ski jump or bashing a Porsche into a concrete block wall.
Joana is offline   Reply With Quote