Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:15 PM   #1
Kaz
Regular User

Default Exotics Rally Long Island - Enzo, F40, CGT's, SLR, Lambos..

http://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=219031

Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #2
Kaz
Regular User

pics by Jason T

vid:
http://car-parazzi.com/display/index...media_id=26310
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:58 PM   #3
LEXION
Regular User

Great pics mate!!!

But the video....HAHAHA on the Murci driver, couldnt even corner right (Get a Ferrari )

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas View Post
Interesting line-up of cars... but why the hell the pics are so shity?! I mean, in most of them the car is not fully centered in the frame, there're just like 4 or 5 pics where the car appears completely in the frame... it's a shame that with such a nice gathering, there wasn't anyone with a proper cam doing a proper report

**edit**

Just noticed those shots of the Enzo. That's what I was talking about... we need more of these photographers!

WTF?

Now people are so cocky and obnoxious that instead of being grateful that A) someone took the time to take pictures, B) they bothered sharing them at all and C) they went through the hassle of uploading them, people just give them a big "Fuck you loser" instead of a "Thanks You".

Wow...

It's enough to incent anyone to not bother uploading pictures again.

Maybe you (and others) have never had the opportunity to ATTEND such an event (and only drool fromt he side lines), but if you ever got to drive/ride along and participate you would understand it is about enjoying the cars and the drives and the ambience and the fellowship first- photo taking for people who are NOT there is secondary and really not worth the hassle of missing the fun if you are not getting PAID to do it - and then when you do, the "thanks" are what one can do without.

Simply wow.

Last edited by RC45; 11-19-2007 at 05:06 PM.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote