Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-29-2003, 11:47 AM   #166
Jabba
Regular User

there is a video around of an "old boy" driving an F50 down some stairs (to the pits I think) and I would imagine doing some pretty serious damage to his car...
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 11:53 AM   #167
TT
Regular User

Yeah, I remember the F50 accident... but if I'm not wrong he also hit a person that was standing there... or that was another one?
Old 07-29-2003, 11:53 AM   #168
tekwar
Regular User

I can just see those people who hand built that car crying at home after the countless hours they put into it being trashed like that. Well i think most people that buy these cars are either too scared to drive fast or are decent enough drivers to push them around on the track. I mean they must have had some brains to make the kind of money needed for the car.
tekwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 11:54 AM   #169
possessed_beaver
Regular User

hahahah nice work jabba, i would love to be cruzing the night club strip, capachino strip, or anything in a ferrari, lambo bmw (not a civic with a wing, hahahaa)
as for a profesional image BMW M3, or M5
... not a fucking jag!!!!!

i would be very privlaged to own such cars, but it would just piss me off ppl getting close 2 me, only because i own these matrtial items, or they want a ride.
i like to be apreciated for who i am, and not what i have (althoe complaments on the ferrari i would own would be nice ) hahah if any of that made sence???
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 11:57 AM   #170
Jabba
Regular User

none what-so-ever but it was great...J/K...yeh good points beav...
Old 07-29-2003, 11:58 AM   #171
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Yeah, I remember the F50 accident... but if I'm not wrong he also hit a person that was standing there... or that was another one?
Yes thats the one TT...I was also crying when I saw it....any car is bad...but an F50...that is a crime...
Old 07-29-2003, 11:59 AM   #172
draak666
Regular User

Originally Posted by tekwar
A damaged ferrari .....hmmm speaking of which i have never seen any pictures or videos of any being damaged in an accident or anything like that. Not to say its cool, but i guess their drivers must be really safe or something.
I have seen some pics and a video of Ferrari accidents. The pics were really disgusting. I deleted them istantly. You can probably find them on rotten.com or something.

The videoclip was rather funny. A Ferrari driver wanted to impress some people on a public road, did a burnout next to some cars waiting in line. Couldn't keep the car straight and hit one of the other cars. The MF simply drove off.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 12:02 PM   #173
tekwar
Regular User

everytime the words Jag or Aston come out, i think of Jeremy Clarkson. In the words of Jabba the Hut ...." Thank Fuck it wasnt an Aston "........
Old 07-29-2003, 12:11 PM   #174
tekwar
Regular User

Okie i did a simple search on google and found a link for that video, not clear but hey

http://www.kicken.com/funnyfiles2/ww...rari.crash.mpg

that must had been a really expensive accident. Can we say a ton of understeer. Poor guy got run over also.....just a very sad turn of events.

Also found a link to exotic car accident pics for those with a strange fetish for this. Includes pictures of a diablo and numerous ferraris....ouch!

http://www.wreckedexotics.com
Old 07-29-2003, 12:18 PM   #175
TT
Regular User

I stumbled across wreckedexotics.com once time ago.. and I'll never visit it again, NEVER! To sad!
Old 07-29-2003, 12:24 PM   #176
Jabba
Regular User

yeh its all very sad indeed....who knows what happend to the people involved in the accidents ???
Old 07-29-2003, 12:25 PM   #177
tekwar
Regular User

yeah its really sad to look at, but no doubt they have a very impressive collection of photos... just wonder how some of those accidents happened, some are really really bad.
Old 07-29-2003, 12:38 PM   #178
possessed_beaver
Regular User

seriousley, who hops in a F50, and doesent know how 2 break (to stop the car crashing at 3km/h!)
wtf!
it's very sad indeed
if i had or was going to drive a F50, i would want alot of driving experance, and some expert driving courses under my belt, lol
and even then i would be shit scared to fully accelerate :shock:
ppl that can take POWERFUL cars and thrash them (and be in control and do it good) have alot of kudos from me!
they are either bery good, lucky or stupid drivers!
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 01:28 PM   #179
Ziploc
Regular User

lmao! at the video

can you say indersteer?

sux for the car tho good thing its such a aerodynamic car that way the person he hit just slid over the hood hehe
Ziploc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 03:31 PM   #180
robruf
Regular User

I have heard of that vid, but had never seen it. What a waste of a driver, he should never ever, be allowed to drive any car that has more than 100 bhp as he cannot handle anything more.
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote