Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion > The Cool Wall

The Cool Wall Our version of the cool wall.. you decide what's cool and what's not - view the results HERE

View Poll Results: Dodge RAM SRT-10
subzero 18 18.18%
cool 33 33.33%
uncool 19 19.19%
seriously uncool 29 29.29%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2006, 01:46 AM   #16
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
the ram truck is faster then your G35, brakes nearly as well too, and can haul pretty much everything anywhere, while the flat bed is full.
Yeah right, unlike people like RC45, I now how to bend my neck and look sideways. I'd like to see the RAM beat the G35 on the track. And yes, I am saying that RC has beef against me because he got to drive a pickup with a pork at my age. Also, as far as I know, G35's are good cars. Top 10 car on Car and Driver prooves it. I get compliments from many different people. I bet you even like it, but since I have one, you have to show otherwize.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:47 AM   #17
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by DeMoN
I knew the Sub-zero vote had to be from a redneck. I didnt even have to read down to know who voted sub-zero, LOL, so predictable. Bashing on a 20-23 year old with a G35, lol, just jelouse you got to drive a pickup with a pork in the back at my age.
But I would need to be jealous of your dad - not you - afterall he's the one who bought the car.
But guess who drives it. Thats the problem you have here. He bought me the first one, but I'm the one in charge of the 2nd one.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:09 AM   #18
RC45
Regular User

I knew the Sub-zero vote had to be from a redneck. I didnt even have to read down to know who voted sub-zero, LOL, so predictable. Bashing on a 20-23 year old with a G35, lol, just jelouse you got to drive a pickup with a pork in the back at my age.
But I would need to be jealous of your dad - not you - afterall he's the one who bought the car.
But guess who drives it. Thats the problem you have here. He bought me the first one, but I'm the one in charge of the 2nd one.
?

So again, I should be jeaolous of daddy's car
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:09 AM   #19
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
the ram truck is faster then your G35, brakes nearly as well too, and can haul pretty much everything anywhere, while the flat bed is full.
Yeah right, unlike people like RC45, I now how to bend my neck and look sideways. I'd like to see the RAM beat the G35 on the track. And yes, I am saying that RC has beef against me because he got to drive a pickup with a pork at my age. Also, as far as I know, G35's are good cars. Top 10 car on Car and Driver prooves it. I get compliments from many different people. I bet you even like it, but since I have one, you have to show otherwize.
oh, they aren't bad cars... just too under powered for my tastes. once you go high HP, you dont (want to) go back.

as far as around a track, sure a g35 will beat it around a track, but in the real world, it might be closer then that... can you manage a 19.2 second 0-100-0 ?

im still confused about this whole truck with pork in it thing... is something lost in translation?
Old 06-02-2006, 06:01 AM   #20
AlienDB7
Regular User

The RAM SRT-10 is cool, actually was a scarier ride than the Viper SRT-10... sitting higher off the ground, the change in any direction felt a lot more prominant. Didn't expect a truck to turn and brake that well.

Amazing vehicle, although I would pick the Viper over it anytime

Can't compare the SRT-10 with the G35, especially when the G35 is EVERYWHERE on the road. I see a G35 every 30 seconds.
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:30 AM   #21
DeMoN
Regular User

?

Anyway, a guy your age knows NOTHING about coolnes, so STFU.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:29 PM   #22
RC45
Regular User

?

Anyway, a guy your age knows NOTHING about coolnes, so STFU.
Coolness? I had no idea that was an impartial performance measurment

Tell you dad I am jealous of his car
Old 06-02-2006, 07:39 PM   #23
Everlasting
Regular User

uncool - too "american"
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:49 PM   #24
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by Everlasting
uncool - too "american"
LMFAO!!!!!

OMG

i dont even know what to say abou this one, i'm speechless :shock:
Old 06-02-2006, 07:57 PM   #25
RC45
Regular User

uncool - too "american"
Ok - exactly how esle would you think an "American" (what ever that it???) vehicle should be??
Old 06-02-2006, 08:03 PM   #26
bmagni
Regular User

wasn't this already posted ???

anyways i say cool almost sub-zero, a truck with a viper engine, even if its senseless, its thrilling
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 08:13 PM   #27
Everlasting
Regular User

uncool - too "american"
Ok - exactly how esle would you think an "American" (what ever that it???) vehicle should be??
i'm not saying it's a bad thing just saying that i can't imagine this thing on the streets of any other country but the states

the ultimate redneck vehicle

no offence!
Old 06-02-2006, 08:20 PM   #28
nthfinity
Regular User

rednecks wont be able to afford one for about 5 years yet
Old 06-02-2006, 08:31 PM   #29
RC45
Regular User

uncool - too "american"
i'm not saying it's a bad thing just saying that i can't imagine this thing on the streets of any other country but the states

no offence!
are you aware what a "redneck" is?

And you do realize that people pay HUGE amounts of money - more than Ferrari/Lanborghini money to import the Ram SRT-10 into Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany etc etc

And again - please - for our greater eductaion explain what a "redneck" is - and then how the $50,000 RAM SRT-10 is in any way "redneck"?
Old 06-02-2006, 08:47 PM   #30
Everlasting
Regular User

uncool - too "american"

no offence!
are you aware what a "redneck" is?

And you do realize that people pay HUGE amounts of money - more than Ferrari/Lanborghini money to import the Ram SRT-10 into Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany etc etc

And again - please - for our greater eductaion explain what a "redneck" is - and then how the $50,000 RAM SRT-10 is in any way "redneck"?
well it's a tuck even if it's a fancy truck

Redneck :arrow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck

again i didn't mean to offend anyone i was just saying why in my opinion i think this vehicle is uncool

it's a truck with a viper engine which is as american as it gets not saying that this in any way a bad thing just that this combo can only work in the states