Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 11-28-2005, 12:01 PM   #31
911GT1
Regular User

I suspect this car will be a lot quicker than the upcoming M3. Might not be as electric to drive, but with 550bhp... there are very few cars in the world that can keep up with it. And it's about 100kg lighter than the M5, therefore it should be quicker than that too. Plus I dont think Hartage just stick an M5 engine in it without considering weight distribution and suspension setup. There's a certain degree of engineering included I think, looking at the price tag. I guess guys at Hartage got tired waiting for the M3 that they take matters into their own hands.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:27 PM   #32
5vz-fe
Regular User

^It's more of a tradition than tired of waiting
Old 11-28-2005, 12:36 PM   #33
LotusGT1
Regular User

Originally Posted by 911GT1
I suspect this car will be a lot quicker than the upcoming M3. Might not be as electric to drive, but with 550bhp... there are very few cars in the world that can keep up with it. And it's about 100kg lighter than the M5, therefore it should be quicker than that too. Plus I dont think Hartage just stick an M5 engine in it without considering weight distribution and suspension setup. There's a certain degree of engineering included I think, looking at the price tag. I guess guys at Hartage got tired waiting for the M3 that they take matters into their own hands.
It costs a lot more, it looks like shit and enough cars can be had for that money to outpace this car. Hartge is not tired of waiting for the m3, it's their job to customize and built cars like these. Ever heard of business?
LotusGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 03:44 AM   #34
sads
Regular User

HOLLY SHIT I can't belive how crazy this car is and if i had the money I would deffinely buy it over the a M5 or even a M6, the sheer thought of 550hp in a smaller nimbler 3 series is just too much to pass up.
I would just make sure I get one plain black color and avoid trying to get noticed too much the absolute ultimate sleeper I want one so bad it realy hurts
Old 11-29-2005, 10:10 AM   #35
acs power
Regular User

I am curious how a Porsche fan will react when somebody tells him that is going to spend €125 000 on this car. :fadein:
Old 12-07-2005, 01:42 PM   #36
Sir_GT
Regular User

I know alot of people were giving this car slack for the two-tone paint, but I think it actually improves the lines of the E90. It looks fat and flabby with just the standard monochrome, whereas it actually looks very aggressive this way.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:24 AM   #37
ae86_16v
Regular User

Umm, no thanks .
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 12:32 AM   #38
racer_f50
Regular User

Originally Posted by Sir_GT
I know alot of people were giving this car slack for the two-tone paint, but I think it actually improves the lines of the E90. It looks fat and flabby with just the standard monochrome, whereas it actually looks very aggressive this way.
Ya, it does look slightly better this way. but that's kind of like saying an ugly chick looks better with make-up on; at the end of the day she's still ugly, just has it partly covered up.
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 12:37 AM   #39
ZfrkS62
Regular User

so, do people actually buy these cars, or does Hartge do these just to ahow they can?

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote