Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 07-14-2004, 11:08 PM   #1
blah
Regular User

Default My Z3 for alittle bit

My brother recently purschased a Z3 here in california, but he lives in New York currently, he will be moving here soon. But its mine to take care of until he returns sometime in september, or august. Also funny thing, i had been babying the car for a week, limiting myself to only 50 miles or so, i actually ended up with 40 or so. he comes in for the weekend, and in one day put on over 200 miles.

I think thats a classy pic

Another B+W

a top view of the interior

a pic of the ass o yea.

Im currently waitin for the registration tags to come in, and i will take some more scenery style pics. I hope you all will enjoy those.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:13 PM   #2
cho_888
Regular User

nice car mate, you have a very trust worthy brother. I wouldnt be caught giving my Z3 to my brother
Old 07-14-2004, 11:18 PM   #3
Tomerville
Regular User

nice car, which engine size?

"Time is a versitile performer: it flies, marches, heals all wounds, runs out and will tell"
-Franklin Jones

^The definition of grip. Nav+Bose (standard) Arctic Silver on Blue, Heaven on Earth. '05 911 Turbo^
Tomerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 11:24 PM   #4
blah
Regular User

its the 2.5, its good though, i think im to inexperienced at stick for a 3.0 to much torque for a begginer stick driver. But ive mastered stick basically. i live on a big ass inclined hill so i learned when i come up that hill. You better learn out here or you will be in a rollback accident.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:59 PM   #5
blah
Regular User

the incline on my hill is like 30 degress or something. i got so pissed once because i have a routine i make enough energy so when i hit my slanted inclined driveway, i can just keep alittle eqaul gas and clutch and get into the garage where i just put the car into nuetral. But one night this ass in a damn dakota messed it all up for me, he slowed down when i was waiting for him to turn and i was not to good with stick yet, so i knew i wasnt doing right by my clutch, i could smell the tell tell signs of the burnt clutch. but it wasnt to bad, I have a friend who had a WRX after one of his 5K drops i know what a badly burnt clutch smells like. Whats the average amount of time it takes you guys to leave a stop? it takes me about 3-5 seconds is that good? I know some guys can do it as soon as the light turns green.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:36 AM   #6
Xploded
Regular User

Nice car there, bet your more then happy to look after that while he is away he he
Xploded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 12:44 AM   #7
blah
Regular User

8) Its weird because when i drive the honda now i use my left foot in instinct. I feel like a trained monkey.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:04 AM   #8
gottacatchup
Regular User

Sweet another Z3 owner, that graphit/grey wood looks awsome, congrats on getting to drive a wonderful car.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:32 AM   #9
rachaderua

yeah good car dude....and i also woudn´t let my car with my brother...heheauae because i don´t have brothers!! hehahueaea

"My paradise is not a warm beach, but an empty racetrack."
rachaderua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:25 AM   #10
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by gottacatchup
Sweet another Z3 owner, that graphit/grey wood looks awsome, congrats on getting to drive a wonderful car.
That was a Black and White photo dude if you look 2 pics below that one you can see it is normal colored wood.

BTW it is a nice car I was obssesed with that car for the longest time after seeing it in Goldeneye.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:37 AM   #11
blah
Regular User

i like this interior over the aluminum finish.

I have video of me revving the engine to 4k RPMs, and letting off, you can hear the Gurgle of the exhaust note. i love that. Some times i drive down the street in 1st take it too about 5500 rpms, and let off just so i can hear the exhaust note.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:46 AM   #12
cho_888
Regular User

lol, nice i tihnk you underestimate your driving blah, who says you couldnt handle a 3.0. You should show us that video! make a nice compliation for us
Old 07-15-2004, 03:05 AM   #13
tifneedle208
Regular User

I've been driving stick since I got my first car. Its to the point where its not even something I think about, I just do. Its like breathing.

Eventually you wil lget that used to it, and once you do you will love yourself for it.
VIVA LA EVO!
tifneedle208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:08 AM   #14
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by cho_888
lol, nice i tihnk you underestimate your driving blah, who says you couldnt handle a 3.0. You should show us that video! make a nice compliation for us
I dont know if i could hold myself back though. 225 horses in a 2800 lbs perfectly balanced vehicle? Im gonna be making some vids of the car soon. I cant figure out why i cant upload to the videos thing, hopefully TT can save me.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:40 AM   #15
blinkmeat
Regular User

Nice idea about the vids, do you drive it hard? Can't wait to see
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote