Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 10-12-2004, 11:35 AM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default Last week sightings: CSL, 996, crappy Enzo pic once again...

Uhm, as you know I was away and to tell the truth I had more important stuff to do than taking pics.. but of course the camera was always with me, ready to capture interesting stuff

This one was actually caught this morning in Lausanne.. nothing frantic, but it does it for me

The two M3 were parked one in front of the other nice combo

This is the best CSL pic I got to date.. sadly not too many around my area but considering it was taken while driving and with a messy windshield, I am pretty happy!

Same Enzo spotted weeks ago.. still trapped inside there

A classy 4200GT

And a Speedster

And here is the 996 I drove the other day!! Hell it is fast as I already said somewhere else! It is by far the fastest car I ever driven and with 300+ hp a pretty fast one overall Tiptronic, so no risk at all and easy to have some mindblowing accelerations When my uncle told me "your turn" I thought he was joking LOL the first pic was taken right after the testdrive it was at night and we went up a mountain road with basically no traffic at all FUN Sadly no time for a proper photoshoot.. maybe next time if he will be a bit less busy!

This 996TT from Dubai cruises around Lausanne since a year at least but never really got a proper picture of it.. this one isn't perfect because of that damn advertising panel but better than nothing for now

And for danny now a nice Supra just 5 minutes from here

All the pics link to the same page on my website where you can find the high-res... I am still trying to figure out the best way to post my pics now LOL. Just a thumb with the direct link would make the website worthless or almost... thumbs with a link to the homepage will just raise the counter and will be like cheating .. well, I guess for now this is ok.. just details afterall!
Old 10-12-2004, 11:36 AM   #2
Anonymous

First LOL usually reserve that for vids but hey since you went to all this effort Me likey the 4200GT and as you know i love the first pic of the 996 you took a drive in... its my desktop 8)
Old 10-12-2004, 11:36 AM   #3
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Thanks Mat. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 11:39 AM   #4
Mopsdrops
Regular User

thanks alot, very nice pictures ! Love the 4200 GT but is even nicer in cabrio version IMO. and a nice shiny enzo
Old 10-12-2004, 11:46 AM   #5
TT
Regular User

I forgot some pics LOL growing old...

What about this taxi? .. no, it isn't burning rubber... the smoke was coming from the exhaust and it went for a long time!

And right near the Enzo

And since now she sleeps near the Porsche and Espace, by my uncle, here is the bike that allowed me to pass my 125 cc license years ago.. built in 1979 and it did barely 8000 km!
Old 10-12-2004, 11:48 AM   #6
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Poor MERC, you shoudn't have posted that picture :cry:

lol

Well yeah, it happens to the best

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 11:51 AM   #7
Anonymous

haha never mind TT you haven't been back long, LOL i bet that taxi doesn't last much longer!!! As for the ferrari dealers its a shame you have no contacts there to get inside and take more pics, but hey pretty good from outside and its raining by the looks of it Even though i know next to nothing about bikes i guess that bike will be worth a fair bit in the future with such low miles? or is it already? ops: *Bike NooB*
Old 10-12-2004, 11:57 AM   #8
callen
Regular User

nice pics TT, very sad about the enzo, i hope it is still lookin for a new owner, it would be a tragedy if it was just not being driven. btw ur pic of the day...is the ultimate bmw ricer! neway to tell if its a 320,325 or 330 Ci?
Old 10-12-2004, 12:05 PM   #9
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by callen
nice pics TT, very sad about the enzo, i hope it is still lookin for a new owner, it would be a tragedy if it was just not being driven. btw ur pic of the day...is the ultimate bmw ricer! neway to tell if its a 320,325 or 330 Ci?
Sadly it is owned (it has a license plate Switzerland gives to ppl living here just for a limited amount of time, usualyl 12 months or less.. so maybe just a foreign businness man in Lugano for a while that took his toy there to drive it every now and then.. at least it wasn't exactly in the same exact position as last time..

As for the riced out 3-Series, no idea
Old 10-12-2004, 12:59 PM   #10
Darkel
Regular User

When I first saw your potd I thought it was a photoshop :shock:
Darkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 01:12 PM   #11
TT
Regular User

Hehe if you dare to search for them, i think there are high res pics of that thing somewhere on JW
Old 10-12-2004, 01:25 PM   #12
Darkel
Regular User

BINGO

Darkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 02:58 PM   #13
Toronto
Regular User

lol funny to see a race car in a country that racing is against the law,

looks like a nice shinny dealership

nice pics as always.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:01 PM   #14
Tsuk
Regular User

Thanks for the great pics TT!
Damn Supra is such a beautiful car
Sadly there aren't many in Finland
But someone just brought a ~700hp Supra and a ~800hp Skyline from Japan and luckily I've already seen both of them twice and damn they sound good
Old 10-12-2004, 03:06 PM   #15
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by Toronto
lol funny to see a race car in a country that racing is against the law,

looks like a nice shinny dealership

nice pics as always.
On a side note, since a couple of days ago, F1 is again allowed in Swiztzerland (the only form of racing banned here as far as I know)