Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 10-04-2004, 04:08 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default Oct 04 - Black Diablo, Cobra replica, Dino GT, Supra, E55...

CLICK FOR 1600X1200

Well must be a replica right? But damn nice IMO

At sunset.. pretty bad light but not a terrible result.. I love that exhast on the GTA

Winter is coming, RS6 will be everywhere

Now this is a mistery.. check out this number plate... (on a white A8L ewww!)

Nice color combo!

Older Vette

A 348

Nice Dino GT

And here is today's highlight!!

Nice CL55 AMG.. bad light and too far

And an E55 in Lugano

A bunch of C4S I love the green one, and you can even see part of my rearwheel on the pic

And a GT3 I saw on the highway while going to the Supercar rally.. sad for the messy windshield...

I think you can visually tune your Impreza without doing a mess, this is kinda cute IMO

For gis a french Supra

Oh, I also saw a mouse:

And a Quebec plate in Lausanne! VERY rare
Old 10-04-2004, 04:17 PM   #2
bmagni
Regular User

the black diablo is nice
i dont know if the cobra is a replica but doesnt look like though... so it must be a nice replica
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 04:46 PM   #3
Anonymous

Great pics again TT, indeed that cobra almost certainly must be a replica originals change hands for crazy sums now. I love the black diablo looks very mean and alfas of any kind always make me smile and this GTA looks very cool. BTW i have an episode of a show where they build a Cobra replica (not my thing really) if anyones interested. Its called dream machines and of course the best episode is when they rebuild three minis to look like those in the Italian Job
Old 10-04-2004, 04:47 PM   #4
schnell318
Regular User

Lovely pics as always. The colour combo on the M3 is super strange and looks kinda cool IMO.

By the way isnĀ“t the RS6 and RS6 Plus?? Audi is not my specialty but black exhaust is supposed to be for the Plus model as far as I know
schnell318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 04:57 PM   #5
DUNKiNUTS

love the pics TT very nice.
DUNKiNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 05:16 PM   #6
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Great pics again TT! That Cobra is simply awesome. Reminds me the "Gumball Rallye" movie from 1974... lovely car (perfect rims as well). The CL55 AMG is parked in the same place as the Hamann Laguna Seca, isn't it? About the black Diablo... is perfect except for the rear wing. And the M3... I also think it's a lovely colour combination. Thanks!

Edit ---> when you click in the E55 AMG... the GT3 appears. The same for the Dino, and for the 348tb.
thanks dani for pointing out that mistake edited

And the CL was not really in the same spot, but just some 200 or 300 meters away

Oh, I also saw a mouse:

And a Quebec plate in Lausanne! VERY rare
Old 10-04-2004, 05:28 PM   #7
Vansquish
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
the black diablo is nice
i dont know if the cobra is a replica but doesnt look like though... so it must be a nice replica
I'm almost sure that it's an actual AC vehicle, the CRS or Superblower or whatever it was called...there are several different versions.
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 02:43 AM   #8
dingo
Regular User

Wow, the Diablo looks great in black....very nice pics, thanks. Is the Diablo in a parking bay, it looks like it isn't meant to be there.
I would have to say the highlight out of those pics is obviously the mouse though, its just superb.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:58 AM   #9
aks
Regular User

the cobra is beautiful, and the GTA with four exhausts is mad!

all in a day's work i guess for u TT, but well done! u always seem to find such cool cars.

were u hiding behind ur car?

My Car: Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Selespeed 5-Door (Black Exterior/Red Leather Interior/Sunroof/17 inch Alloys/Tinted Windows/Rear Parking Sensors)
aks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 04:51 AM   #10
TT
Regular User

Well, not really, I had to stay there to avoid beeing it by the heavy traffic

Originally Posted by dingo22
Wow, the Diablo looks great in black....very nice pics, thanks. Is the Diablo in a parking bay, it looks like it isn't meant to be there.
I would have to say the highlight out of those pics is obviously the mouse though, its just superb.
Well, no, not a parking bay, just a small area in front of a building. the car had no plates, I think it could be realted to the garage with the Cobra wich is the one indicated in the blue panel, just behind the corner, but not really sure.. I had to walk 20 minutes from where i parked the car to come back taking the pics (I saw the Diablo while arriving in Geneva but could not park nearby...)
Old 10-05-2004, 05:30 AM   #11
Chingachgook
Regular User

EHEHE thanks as always TT, nice pics. I'm in love with the GT3... damn I love that car

Nice meeting with the Cobra and nice Diablo, shame for the rear spoiler.... I don't like it :roll:
Old 10-05-2004, 05:44 AM   #12
rob_e1
Regular User

Great pics.

The "give away" with most cobras is that the originals do not have 17" wheels.. plus those spinners (centre lock wheels) are fake - you can see the actual wheel bolts behind. Still a very nice car - that colour really suits it.

The diablo is also interesting. The quad lights under the bumper at the front means its quite an early car, but it has the later wheels of a 6.0. Nice car..
rob_e1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 05:50 AM   #13
marktak
Regular User

TT, as ever.......great pics....but this one is of a great beauty...there is a lot of depth in it (is it called depth in terms of photography??? I mean, 3D effect.), Thanks for some great work [/img]

Car and Superyachtlover!!!
marktak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 05:52 AM   #14
TT
Regular User

I guess we can call it depth in photography too at least I understand what you mean, and yes it turned out pretty well despite the big zoom used! BTW, that silver C4S passed on the road while I was taking the green C4S pic, so I barely had time to jump up, zoom and shoot
Old 10-05-2004, 06:46 AM   #15
Cigarette1
Regular User

how did that gt3 sound like ? i don't think those are the standard exhaust
again awesome pics