Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 08-27-2003, 07:58 AM   #1
cho_888
Regular User

Default Wreck super cars

This site, can be funny and also sad. if you are passionate about your cars do not got to this site.

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/
cho_888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 08:33 AM   #2
TT
Regular User

The link was already posted some time ago... I'll repeat myself.. that site is worst than rotten.com
Old 08-27-2003, 08:41 AM   #3
sportVeloce
Regular User

Default wrecked exotics

Its a pretty comprehensive site. Ive been going there since it started.

There is something about that site that interests me -> maybe the presence of supercars. I always check out the new updates once a month! Im like ... mmm... thats a fixer.. wonder if its for sale??? wonder where?? Their classifieds dont have many ads :cry:

Its interesting, thinking about the turn of events that lead to the crashes...

Owning a Lancia is like being in love with a beautiful woman, who doesn’t care if you live or die
Old 08-27-2003, 07:41 PM   #4
DR.GONZO
Regular User

dam that sux to see so many nice cars fucked up!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 09:51 PM   #5
jinmin803
Regular User

i see people selling their messed up exotics on the internet. always wondered if it would be worth buying. i know that there is a substancial saving, but the fact that it was messed up at one point kinda makes me think twice.
jinmin803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 10:30 PM   #6
initiala4
Regular User

Do these ppl push their expensive cars to the limit or what.....sounds like they are kinda irresponsible on the road......after all its quite a piece of machine.
initiala4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 11:42 PM   #7
DR.GONZO
Regular User

Originally Posted by jinmin803
i see people selling their messed up exotics on the internet. always wondered if it would be worth buying. i know that there is a substancial saving, but the fact that it was messed up at one point kinda makes me think twice.
If you did for cheap totally fucked but that motor was good and some other parts that would be nice Start to do custom work!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 01:09 AM   #8
666fast
Regular User

While you might be able to get the wrecked car for cheap, it's still gonna cost an assload to rebuild them. I couldn't imagine what it would cost to replace the carbon fiber body on a Zonda would be!

Although, you could get the engine cheap and shoe horn it into something. A lot of people would like that.
Old 08-29-2003, 04:11 AM   #9
DR.GONZO
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
While you might be able to get the wrecked car for cheap, it's still gonna cost an assload to rebuild them. I couldn't imagine what it would cost to replace the carbon fiber body on a Zonda would be!

Although, you could get the engine cheap and shoe horn it into something. A lot of people would like that.
exactly,!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 10:34 AM   #10
aawil
Regular User

I've been going there for some time as well. For some reason it's interesting to see awesome cars torn up.
aawil is offline   Reply With Quote