Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-27-2004, 12:15 PM   #301
jon_s
Regular User

at least that one is sorted!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 12:55 PM   #302
Anonymous

to be quite honest im not sure that waiting so long and posting over 300 posts is worth getting into a vault that doesn't have that many good vids.

then again im not askin for access but the vault seems to be overvalued dont you think? anyone agree, disagree?
Old 02-27-2004, 01:00 PM   #303
TT
Regular User

First.. post count means nothing..
Second, Jabba is busy, not many update on the vault also because TG and 5th Gear are on hold.. but there are other vids for the members of the group
Third, if you don't like, stop moaning and find another forum you prefer
Old 02-27-2004, 01:05 PM   #304
Anonymous

wow

whats wrong with stating my opinion?

i dislike the vault, have no need to get in it, and thats my opinion.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:16 PM   #305
TT
Regular User

You can state your opinion, no problem here.. but I doubt we will change just because you don't like it.. and usually when I don't like a website or a forum I simply search one fitting my needs better

And thanks for letting me know you don't need to get in the vault
Old 02-27-2004, 01:20 PM   #306
coombsie66
Regular User

Cheers 4 that guys! I never came on this site purely for vids, but they r always a nice benifit!! And there are plenty of vids in there that ive never seen so im very gratefull for them!
Cheers, Adam (or coombsie, or now by the looks of things, coombes and sons!! lol)
Old 02-27-2004, 01:21 PM   #307
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by aggrivated man
to be quite honest im not sure that waiting so long and posting over 300 posts is worth getting into a vault that doesn't have that many good vids.

then again im not askin for access but the vault seems to be overvalued dont you think? anyone agree, disagree?
Not like you are paying for access and when and who has valued it at all btw ???

I would imagine that its the videos that you don't like not the vault...as I cant see how anyone couldn't like the actual vault...as surely if you really didn't like it...then you just wouldn't use it (not like anyone is forcing you to use it).
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 01:44 PM   #308
Anonymous

i agree with you, getting vids for free is always nice but i guess whats in the vault now is really worth much, key words, IN MY OPINION.

im sure there are members that like the content but i just wanted to state what i felt about it. i wasn't askin for any changes becuz of my opinion and i clearly state that i dont want access cuz i dont want to come off as someone who is bitter and cant get vids, like many leeches ive seen in my short time here. im part of a view forums and ill gladly leave if this isnt to my liking, i actually like the forum. im glad we can discuss such things cuz im not here for vids and i think those ppl are pathetic, gimme gimme, wha wha wha (when they dont get access)

i am lookin for a few vids but they aren't in the vault, ive tried to barter a trade but to no sucess so i here to post and reply and tried to get into a quick witted argument (friendly) with geekdiggy.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:48 PM   #309
TT
Regular User

but i guess whats in the vault now is really worth much
You really miss something dude... even if the vault would contain the worst vids EVER (not the case)... It's a fucking bonus added to the forum!!!!!!!! YOu could say it isn't worth much if like already said it would be a paying service or whatever... but it's there just to spice things up dude!

BTW, there are not many places around that provided all the features from Top Gear and 5Th Gear in so high quality and so quick.. of course you were not around ok, but if you don't like that, I wonder what kind of vids are you searching for...
And when TG and 5th Gear will be back, the vault will light up again obviously
Old 02-27-2004, 01:54 PM   #310
Anonymous

maybe you could help me out, 3 vids.

f1 highlights- canadian gp highlights, european (nurburgring), and british gp highlights.

id trade anything for these, im not sure there is any vid that i have that u already have or dont want but ill do anything for these 3 vids.

this isnt the only place to get tg and 5th gear but i can admit that its best in terms of quality. ive gotten full eps and segments from all over the net.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:00 PM   #311
Jabba
Regular User

Yes I have all the videos you are looking for and in fact the highlights to every 2003 GP.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:06 PM   #312
Anonymous

i just want those 3 specifically but wouldnt mind getting others.

what could i do to get the 3 im lookin for, i d also like the others but im not going to be selfish. just 3 for now.

and please dont humor me by saying, they will be in the video vault, that would be cruel.

i have an ftp where u can upload them, id have to set it up but it can be arranged.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:08 PM   #313
Jabba
Regular User

They will be in the video vault just for the weekend...but do not fear....at least there will be some screen caps for you to look at...
Old 02-27-2004, 02:10 PM   #314
Anonymous

lol that was funny. so could i get access to the vault for the weekend or would it be easier to upload it to my ftp.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:18 PM   #315
TT
Regular User

Hehe, you just said you were not interested at all in the vault and all of a sudden you seem to actually like it