Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Porsche > Porsche Pictures and Videos

Old 02-14-2008, 02:52 AM   #16
pagani
Regular User

Smile

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
I probably should have type "not leave" it at that..

I feel very strongly about excused criminal acts (especially theft and corruption) just because someone has a name in the public
Ok can understand that and agree whit you to some hights
But he still did some cool things whit his porsche.

Last edited by pagani; 02-14-2008 at 03:00 AM.
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #17
allanlambo
Regular User

RC45 yet again shows what a fool he really is. I know Eddie Bello, and he DID not strike a deal to have charges reduced or dropped. The charges against HIM were dropped.. end of story. That means not enough evidence to convict or that he was not guilty of the charges. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Also Eddie has run as fast as 8.81 on Toyo street tires. He is a good guy.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
allanlambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:29 PM   #18
pagani
Regular User

Smile

Originally Posted by allanlambo View Post
RC45 yet again shows what a fool he really is. I know Eddie Bello, and he DID not strike a deal to have charges reduced or dropped. The charges against HIM were dropped.. end of story. That means not enough evidence to convict or that he was not guilty of the charges. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Thank you from digging up most the of the story

Last edited by pagani; 02-14-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #19
RC45
Regular User

Since when is knowing you an endorsement of anything positive? And charges being dropped does not mean a person is innocent, it just means they most probably got away with what ever it was they were accused of doing as the prosecutor determined, for whatever reason, the accused's connections (as an example) will probably render her case unwinnable.

It is hard to believe there can there be any legal explanation of equipment with altered serial numbers.

Last edited by RC45; 02-14-2008 at 05:39 PM.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #20
nthfinity
Regular User

RC45 yet again shows what a fool he really is.
No insults
Old 02-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #21
pagani
Regular User

Is his car 4sale?
Old 02-15-2008, 01:28 AM   #22
allanlambo
Regular User

Since when is knowing you an endorsement of anything positive? And charges being dropped does not mean a person is innocent, it just means they most probably got away with what ever it was they were accused of doing as the prosecutor determined, for whatever reason, the accused's connections (as an example) will probably render her case unwinnable.

It is hard to believe there can there be any legal explanation of equipment with altered serial numbers.
So according to you if you are charged.. You are guilty regardless of the facts? You are talking down about a person you dont even know and giving your basis as being " PROBABLY"

What about the fact that there were OTHER people charged. What if the equipment in question belonged to them, and Eddie didnt have knowledge of it?

So with your fantastic intelligence, if you and your friend are driving in your Corvette, and you get pulled over. Your buddy has an ounce of weed that he quickly hides under your seat. Cops find the weed. Its in your car, so therefore you must be guilty as charged. Hell yes, I agree, lock you up and throw away the key.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 02-15-2008, 01:36 AM   #23
enzoferrari
Regular User

That thing is fast
Old 02-15-2008, 02:10 AM   #24
RC45
Regular User

So according to you if you are charged.. You are guilty regardless of the facts? You are talking down about a person you dont even know and giving your basis as being " PROBABLY"

What about the fact that there were OTHER people charged. What if the equipment in question belonged to them, and Eddie didnt have knowledge of it?

So with your fantastic intelligence, if you and your friend are driving in your Corvette, and you get pulled over. Your buddy has an ounce of weed that he quickly hides under your seat. Cops find the weed. Its in your car, so therefore you must be guilty as charged. Hell yes, I agree, lock you up and throw away the key.
I am commenting based on published news - last I checked its a free country where you can comment on and discuss stpries as published in the press.

But I have a better example:

Imagine someone has no redeeming skills and therefore no future earning prospects, so they seek out a wealthy woman and marry them, supposedly for love, but later get a divorce and walk away with a large alimony setllement - considering the "cash payout", did they really marry for love or were they just gold digging?

Where there is smoke there is fire.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #25
allanlambo
Regular User

I am commenting based on published news - last I checked its a free country where you can comment on and discuss stpries as published in the press.

But I have a better example:

Imagine someone has no redeeming skills and therefore no future earning prospects, so they seek out a wealthy woman and marry them, supposedly for love, but later get a divorce and walk away with a large alimony setllement - considering the "cash payout", did they really marry for love or were they just gold digging?

Where there is smoke there is fire.
I have a better scenario for you, imagine being a mid 30's loser with a 100K mile Corvette whose form of retort is to cling to a rumor started by another jealous fool to make himself feel better.

Marriage records are public, do a search.....
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 02-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #26
styla21
Regular User

^^ Rabble Rabble.

On topic: That car is QUICK!!
Old 02-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #27
pagani
Regular User

Cool

Originally Posted by styla21 View Post
^^ Rabble Rabble.

On topic: That car is QUICK!!
It's insane quick.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:52 PM   #28
RC45
Regular User

I have a better scenario for you, imagine being a mid 30's loser with a 100K mile Corvette whose form of retort is to cling to a rumor started by another jealous fool to make himself feel better.

Someone sure seems to be very insecure......
Old 02-15-2008, 10:47 PM   #29
nthfinity
Regular User

Banned because of PM sent to me, have a nice holiday

OK, back on topic now....

219 in the standing mile is INCREDIBLY impressive.... the footage doesn't convey the speed of the car well... not compared to the footage I have of similar tests....
Old 02-16-2008, 09:21 AM   #30
pagani
Regular User

Smile

He shoots for for al least 230 mph this year.
And i think a supra is shooting for the same speed.
Maby the mad evo 2 will be there it did 202 mph in the standing mile in texas
I think the texas mile will be very interesting this year.
Here is the time slip of the evo

Last edited by pagani; 02-16-2008 at 09:27 AM.