Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 11-30-2003, 06:25 PM   #121
blah
Regular User

i have a RX-7.

Old 11-30-2003, 06:35 PM   #122
noosee
Regular User

Finished the game - too short.
No real difference between cars.

I also made a drift with Impreza for 50000 +
noosee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 07:59 PM   #123
SFDMALEX
Regular User

I hate this friggin game. Today was the second time I played it and Im at level 35, and I'm never playing it again. I sat down to play at 4 and now it's 7 and these three hours were a waist of time! The cars dont change performance...i went through 5 or 6 of them and they are all the same.

The levels are getting just plain boring. Same shit, but different amounts of laps.....
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:03 PM   #124
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
I hate this friggin game. Today was the second time I played it and Im at level 35, and I'm never playing it again. I sat down to play at 4 and now it's 7 and these three hours were a waist of time! The cars dont change performance...i went through 5 or 6 of them and they are all the same.

The levels are getting just plain boring. Same shit, but different amounts of laps.....
Isnt that the plot for 3F3F and 4F4F the movies... LOL
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 08:04 PM   #125
TT
Regular User

I finished it for some days now.. and of course the thing that pissed me off most was that at the end you are still battling with souped up Peugeots... pretty dumb... The last 10 races where pretty though, but still NFSU is no real challenge I fear... I played a little with paint and vynils, but the game is already on the shelf with the others... (FF X-2 time now )
Old 11-30-2003, 08:13 PM   #126
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
I finished it for some days now.. and of course the thing that pissed me off most was that at the end you are still battling with souped up Peugeots... pretty dumb... The last 10 races where pretty though, but still NFSU is no real challenge I fear... I played a little with paint and vynils, but the game is already on the shelf with the others... (FF X-2 time now )
Nothing will beat NFS Porshce Unleashed...That was an amazing game. With some very hard levels. I wish I could play it again, but I seem to get problems with my installation all the time....have to try again.

Now this game havent been hard at all so far...
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 08:40 PM   #127
KaBlookie
Regular User

Location: born near Toronto, Canada, living near Philly, PA, USA

Just finished the game, and well im gettin mixed feelings about it. Quite a few of the races got me really frustrated, cause i kept on doin really well, then this one car comes outta nowhere and kills me...

It was fairly well executed, although it would be nice if the lesser cars (206, Civic, Celica, etc.) wouldnt be able to compete with the amazing ones (Skyline, Supra, RX7, etc.), and if the mods would make a more noticeable difference in the car's performance...it seems as though they dont do much cause the comp upgrades about the same as you do.

One thing that managed to confuse me as well as tick me off a bit, is the fact that you can't do anything with ur car once you've finished the game :roll: Like, when you've done all the races, and beat the Z at the end, it says that you have completed all the races and that everything's unlocked now, but you can't customize your now fully-upgraded and amazing car...go figure

Graphics: wow...simply wow :shock: easily the best graphics of any car game i've ever played or seen. I have a P4 1.5 @ 1.8 (468mhz FSB), 512 megs of PC2100 DDR ram, and a Radeon 8500 (slightly overclocked), and im running the game at 1024x768, with only some of the details on/maxed...a very graphics-intensive game, i'd say.

Sound/Music: Much better than Hot Pursuit 2 (...not too hard to do that), but could still be improved upon. The cars' engine sounds were okay, but they should have had more sounds...like there's one sound for the 4-bangers, one for some of the V6s, and one for some others. The music, I think, was fairly well put-together, and there's a decent variety of songs. It would have been nice, however, to do the GTA3 Vice City and be able to put in your own MP3s.

Oh, another critical thing that they didn't include is power ratings!!! That's one thing that I'm sure a LOT of people were hoping for, and they didn't put it in. It would have been really nice to see dyno power ratings and/or engine power ratings, cuz you would have actually been able to see your car improve as you progress through the races.

96 Acura Integra SE sedan with some goodies
KaBlookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 06:43 AM   #128
Anile8er
Regular User

my new best drift if anyone can beat this (as in both together) il send 50cents thru paypal (only one winner)

Best Drift Score - 60500
Longest Drift - 41.331

********* w00t!*********

what what WHAT!! no no no FUCK U!!!!!

p.s. Whysukit when u can fuck it?
Anile8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 09:43 AM   #129
gis
Regular User

lol,dam dude,you seriously givin this game a good seein to aint you,lol

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:41 PM   #130
Johns
Regular User

Im tryin to play the game but it says please enter the correct CDROM
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 05:29 PM   #131
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by Johns
Im tryin to play the game but it says please enter the correct CDROM
cd1 has a crack, there is a folder there which has a file you have to replace with the original. you then need cd2 to play.
Old 12-03-2003, 05:38 PM   #132
Anile8er
Regular User

lol,dam dude,you seriously givin this game a good seein to aint you,lol
yah any thing about drifting im about me and my roomates have drift wars with everything we have pro rc cars and we goto the post office and see who can drift the best soon it will be real cars onlything stoping is cant find a place todo it and also when i get my car (vr4) i wont be able to drift cause of the awd
********* w00t!*********

what what WHAT!! no no no FUCK U!!!!!

p.s. Whysukit when u can fuck it?
Anile8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 05:42 PM   #133
a007apl
Regular User

http://nfs2000.4players.de:1033/nfs7_preview.php
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 10:27 PM   #134
Ziploc
Regular User