Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-14-2004, 04:59 PM   #121
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
Bragging? No - just reality
those 2 dont exclude each other

Ive bin reading this topic for 2days now, and its going nowhere. now im gonna do some exercising, alot more useful than talkin bout terrorism, "terrorism-lovers" or whatever bs we're discussing here
Don't forget to have some irish-whiskey & coffee to wash down the hemp-laced chocolate brownies you will use to get energy for your excercising... --

p.s. if you don't have enough money for any of the above then get a job you slacking pot-head...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 05:18 PM   #122
gucom
Regular User

lol i dont drink coffe, dont drink alcohol, try to eat as little as possible chocolate(and evrything containing sugar) and NEVER smoke pot or anything like that...
just motivation is giving me enough energy for all the exercise i could ever do
Old 03-15-2004, 08:09 AM   #123
LotusGT1
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
By your kind I did not mean pothead - I meant naive knowitall "kid" that has yet to experience a decade or 2 or reality..
Here we go again. You make assumptions about me based on nothing.

This I doubt - I am not only arrogant, but smarter than you..
LOL...

That's how wrong you are - I don't base my feelings/comments/opinions on what is "fed to the masses" - but rather on personal and direct family/friend/neighbour related experience.

I despise and will fight terrorism with word and force - because I experienced it - not because someone told me to..

I dislike and will fight the spread of substance abuse with word and force - because I have close experience with it - not because someone told me to.

I see many 17 to 25 years olds with an appropriate attitude - and I see some with out - I would LOVE to chat with the likes of you and your like-minded friends in10-15 years time - Your opinions will be 180 degrees different... I know - I was once on your side of the fence... LOL

Listen to your peers that sound "old" (you know - the 18 year old that has the views of a 36 year old) - they have just figured out how to be before you did.
C'mon dude, you AGAIN make assumptions you can't back up. You have no fucking clue what my background is. I'm not a random "kid" dishing up whatever I heard somewhere. Read the link I posted, there's enough food for thought there that shows what the actual effect of marijuana is. LOL, alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana...Any 5 year old knows what happens when youtake too much of something, but that doesn't mean controled use is so bad.

Again, you have no idea what I've experienced in the last 23 years. It's quite insulting actually to assume every teenager has the same background and experiences. Your generalizations are plain retarded.

Bragging? No - just reality...
Doesn't make it any less tasteless.
LotusGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:32 AM   #124
espen
Regular User

Hey, don't try to pass off that I have contol shit. It's not the case. I lost a half-brother to drugs some years ago. Was the old classical story, started out innocenty, progressed to heavier things, trough crime and jailtime og a final merciful OD.

Now I'm at uni and meet loads of sad cases that start with a little testing this and testing that. I know of several ppl who are addicted to heavier crap, and a bunch who think they have control but look "tired" and have slipping grades.

The problem isn't that its dangerous per se. Its that you like it so much you'll give up anything for some more yet don't realize you've lost control. Sure you could quit, just don't feel like it :roll:
espen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:38 AM   #125
LotusGT1
Regular User

I'm sorry for your half brother, but his case isn't representative for the rest. Weed doesn't equal the hard drugs your half-brother died of. That is a whole different ballgame. I have a few friends that do weed, but they have the common sense to control it. Weed isn't addictive in the way alcohol or cigarettes are f.e.

I know plenty of people that have used hard drugs in their lives. Nobody continued, nobody has slipping grades because of it. So does that make you more right than me ?

The fact is that pretty much anything in life will fuck you up if you abuse it. Be smart with weed and it will not effect you in any major way.

For anybody that says weed kills braincells, THC is not neurotoxic, so it won't harm your brain. Check here for scientific articles showing what cannabis does, and what not:
http://www.druglibrary.org/crl/
Old 03-15-2004, 12:07 PM   #126
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by LotusGT1
I'm sorry for your half brother, but his case isn't representative for the rest. Weed doesn't equal the hard drugs your half-brother died of. That is a whole different ballgame. I have a few friends that do weed, but they have the common sense to control it. Weed isn't addictive in the way alcohol or cigarettes are f.e.

I know plenty of people that have used hard drugs in their lives. Nobody continued, nobody has slipping grades because of it. So does that make you more right than me ?

The fact is that pretty much anything in life will fuck you up if you abuse it. Be smart with weed and it will not effect you in any major way.

For anybody that says weed kills braincells, THC is not neurotoxic, so it won't harm your brain. Check here for scientific articles showing what cannabis does, and what not:
http://www.druglibrary.org/crl/
I am bored with this discussion now - time to finish it off....

Hey Piss for Brains - I used to go around quoting all this shit - trying to justify our actions... but as I say - eventually you grow up and realise you are wrong - lets have this conversation in 15 years - you will have made a 180 degree turn in your opinion by then - all that has to happen is a few more of your friends/aquaintences die at your feet... I mean you seem to think 8 years is a long time (that number based on the 23 being your age and considering you started using at age 15) - just because "nothing" happened to your peer group in 8 years - doesn't mean nothing ever will...

I think TT said it best - If you were as bright as you think you are, you wouldn't even start...
Old 03-15-2004, 12:40 PM   #127
espen
Regular User

Hey LotusGT1, when I say "meet loads of sad cases that start with a little testing this and testing that. I know of several ppl who are addicted to heavier crap, and a bunch who think they have control but look "tired" and have slipping grades." I don't mean I have heard of someone once - I mean I help out trying to keep these guys in school and if possible make them quit.

You are in control and will never be screwed up like these people, fine. Obviously they're not half as smart as you are. As far as I'm concerned, the easy thing would be to let them continue being happy and safe recreational drug users :roll:
Old 03-15-2004, 01:20 PM   #128
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by espen
Hey LotusGT1, when I say "meet loads of sad cases that start with a little testing this and testing that. I know of several ppl who are addicted to heavier crap, and a bunch who think they have control but look "tired" and have slipping grades." I don't mean I have heard of someone once - I mean I help out trying to keep these guys in school and if possible make them quit.

You are in control and will never be screwed up like these people, fine. Obviously they're not half as smart as you are. As far as I'm concerned, the easy thing would be to let them continue being happy and safe recreational drug users :roll:
You are to be commended for your effort. ::2ThumbsUp::
Old 03-15-2004, 03:00 PM   #129
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by thamar
And what about smoking weed for medicinal use?
A lot of people with parkinson are getting helpen by smoking dope...

They are fucking potheads too?

(and the stuff they buy is not prepared in a special way orso, it doesn't differ in anyway from the stuff you grow yourself)
Give it a rest - the grown-ups are talking about cars now...
Old 03-15-2004, 03:01 PM   #130
gucom
Regular User

sorry thamar, apparently u had a point...
Old 03-15-2004, 03:22 PM   #131
espen
Regular User

Well, whan you are so sick no medication helps you, then you are in deep shit. So whats your point? It's ok to smoke dope if you're suffering from some awful disease?
Old 03-15-2004, 03:29 PM   #132
gucom
Regular User

u dont get it, ppl actually have a better life when theyre using mariuana in some cases.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:34 PM   #133
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
u dont get it, ppl actually have a better life when theyre using mariuana in some cases.
LOL - talk about flogging a dead horse...

We get it - Pot is the light of your life...

:roll:
Old 03-15-2004, 03:40 PM   #134
gucom
Regular User

huh m8 itd help if u wud try to understand what ppl have juss bin sayin. PPL WITH PARKINSON MIGHT FIND HELP CONTROLLING THEIR BODY IF THEY USE POT, seems kinda useful to me. now as i already said 2 imes i never used any drug except alcohol, and i stopped that. so ur kinda talkin bs here
Old 03-15-2004, 03:43 PM   #135
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Wow, this thread has grown since last time. What is the end-conclusion of this long discussion...

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote