Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-09-2004, 06:22 AM   #61
TT
Regular User

Well he answered in the other topic and also via PM..

Anyway, from now on let's try to wait a little for some pics... at least the signature has changed now.

Ah and to the pacemakers I am one too. Of course I don't care if somebody lives in a fantasy world... but JW is our virtual home and as in real life, I don't like to deal with bullshitters... if they have their fantasy world ok, but they don't have to make us believe it is true!

I won't accept that, sorry... it's the internet and to many ppl things you can behave that way just because it's not real life... well, nofuckingway if you ask me..

Donny did a big mistake, he lost also his regular member privileges for that, but at least he admitted (it was impossible not to do it tough )

Now it's zevlov's time.. he teased us for to long and it's not a big deal to post a couple of small pics of the cars together.. not all of them, but at least the EVO and a couple of the others.. or the Techart Porsche for instance...
He should be PROUD, not pissed off!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:38 AM   #62
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

I couldn't care less if he has those cars or not...but what I don't like is being lied to...I just hate bullshit people...if he has the cars then I'll apoplogize and look like an asshole, if he doesn't have the cars...then he'll get owned for being a bullshiter...

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 11:00 AM   #63
MercedeSChink
Regular User

I know that i'm new here and i don't really have a say in things, but i truly think this thread is a little bit stupid...Why do people really care what other people claim to have? Must be because of jealousy...As for the computers that he claims, come to think of it, he's an idiot, for paying that much to have someone else to build it with a profit for the builder of 200%, trust me, i would know, i have a VoodooPC, and they freakin charged me 8gs for a computer when i could build it myself for like 3gs...Anyways, i'm done my complaining and expressing my thoughts...BTW people, i'm a neutral here...
Old 02-09-2004, 11:11 AM   #64
TT
Regular User

I know that i'm new here and i don't really have a say in things, but i truly think this thread is a little bit stupid...Why do people really care what other people claim to have? Must be because of jealousy...As for the computers that he claims, come to think of it, he's an idiot, for paying that much to have someone else to build it with a profit for the builder of 200%, trust me, i would know, i have a VoodooPC, and they freakin charged me 8gs for a computer when i could build it myself for like 3gs...Anyways, i'm done my complaining and expressing my thoughts...BTW people, i'm a neutral here
I care because I want JW to be a nice and lively place.. and a bullshitter is not a serious thread to that, but you know, I prefer to have honest members around.. somebody lying about his cars can't be trusted that much when we post material that has to remain inside JW for instance...

In real life it's ok for you to deal with liars? no.. so why should it be ok in a forum?
Old 02-09-2004, 11:12 AM   #65
gucom
Regular User

Hierdie plek is nie Den Hague jy weet.... Dit is goed om elke nou en dan 'n bietjie gat te skop...
lol is that zuid-afrikaans? i always found that an amusing language
Old 02-09-2004, 01:32 PM   #66
crochico

Default NEW system 4 Idiot Free JW

Originally Posted by TT
I care because I want JW to be a nice and lively place.. and a bullshitter is not a serious thread to that, but you know, I prefer to have honest members around.. somebody lying about his cars can't be trusted that much when we post material that has to remain inside JW for instance...

In real life it's ok for you to deal with liars? no.. so why should it be ok in a forum?

I agree TT. JW should not be full of idiots and fakers, it should be a place where u can get away from the crap of people around u in life, and speak with decent, good hearted people. I don't understand why someone would go on the net and bullshit people and try to make them believe his own worthless dreams. he would be wasting his time and our time, as well as disrespecting all the users of JW. These people should be beatin upon sight.

We have to work together to make JW idiot-free.

Thats why i suggest the following:

To set up a system where each user on JW has a number of votes on his account. When a user gets voted at more than 10 times, then he gets punished by being banned from JW for about 1 week.
So for example:
if a memeber for example called "CarGuy" is being an idiot, then u can go to the ""member vote"" section and add "CarGuy's" name to the list. IF other users also find that "CarGuy" is an asshole, then they can also go to that section and add his name. Once a member has a certain number of votes against him, (e.g 10 ) then JW can decide to punish him by banning him for 1 week for example.

i hope what i said was clear. I think a system like this would really be effective. You can even try this the system for a little while and see if it works.

here is a picture to lighten the mood...

Old 02-09-2004, 01:39 PM   #67
nthfinity
Regular User

Thats why i suggest the following:

To set up a system where each user on JW has a number of votes on his account. When a user gets voted at more than 10 times, then he gets punished by being banned from JW for about 1 week
i disagree, ame. although its not a terrible system (for example: 10 peeps are in one thread dont like what carguy said in one reply he can be banned rather easy). there arent that many bullshitters here, sure, its possibly 2 in the last week or so, but think of how many people post, and if a total of 2 per so often happens; i dont think much needs to change. that is why we have moderators. keep the good work coming, TT, Jabba, Fishfreak =]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:44 PM   #68
TT
Regular User

Thanks for the idea ame but it's to complicated to make it work and there will be risk of abuse
Old 02-09-2004, 01:49 PM   #69
Zonda11
Regular User

Originally Posted by deth
here are the comp claims RC45

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...ghlight=#60025

Originally Posted by zevolv
Gamming System:
Intel Pentium 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB 2.5MB Cache
Asus Mobo
2GB DDR SDRAM PC-3200
ATI Radeon 9800 XT 256MB 8x AGP w/DVI & S-Video
2 500GB Western Digital Caviar SE Serial ATA
Samsung 52x24x52x16x CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
Sony DRU-510A DVD+-R/RW
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
Intel PRO/1000 MT Gigabit Desktop Adapter
Windows XP Pro

Alienware Gamming Notebook:
Area-51m Case with 16.1" UltraXGA 1600x1200 LCD Display Cyborg Green
IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® 4 Processor 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB w/ 512KB Cache
1024MB DDR PC-3200 - 2x512 SO-DIMMs
AREA-51M ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 Module with 128MB DDR
Sound-Blaster Pro Compatible 3D Audio
Hitachi 60GB 7200 RPM ATA100 with 8MB Cache
4x2x8x DVD-RW / 16x10x24x CD-RW Combo w/Software
Windows XP Pro

Mac Powerbook G4:
1GHz PowerPC G4
1.256GB DDR266 (256MB built-in & 1GB SO-DIMM)
80GB Ultra ATA drive @ 4200rpm
SuperDrive (DVD-R/CD-RW)
AirPort Extreme Card
Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English
12.1-inch TFT Display

Mac G5:
Dual 2GHz PowerPC G5
4GB DDR400 SDRAM (PC3200) - 4x1GB
2x250GB Serial ATA - 7200rpm
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
Apple Cinema HD Display (23" flat panel)
AirPort Extreme Card
Bluetooth Module
56k V.92 internal modem
SuperDrive (DVD-R/CD-RW)
Fibre Channel PCI Card (w/SFP-SFP cable)
Apple Keyboard & Apple Mouse - U.S. English
Mac OS X - U.S. English

That's about it for now (thinking about adding another alienware or Falcon Northwest to collection)
Im an Art major in Automotive Design thats why I have the Macs and why all my Computers have to have alot of power
He certainly went nuts with details, but why anyone would even need to have that many extremely high performance computers beats me.

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 01:56 PM   #70
Zonda11
Regular User

Originally Posted by gigdy
Yeah well i drive a mazda 626 and just recently it stopped shifting into 3rd or fourth. I also own 3 soccer balls and 1 box of easy mac. Your all just hatin on me with this thread cus im so rich and cool. Also i think this thread should be closed because in stead of revealing fakers or ppl proving themselves its a bunch of whining. Also im stronger then the guy in my sig.
Well although the guys in ur sig is a big juicer, most of his mass is the result of an oil that he injects into his arms, delt, etc. Therefore, this is not actually muscle - and gives him no strength benifit. So he's not even close to as strong as he looks! Check out the top of his right Bi,, kind of missing. This guy has totally fucked around with his body!

Old 02-09-2004, 02:22 PM   #71
Cornutu
Regular User

"2 500GB Western Digital Caviar SE Serial ATA"...?
according to WD website that doesn't exist?
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/curre...wd360gdrtl.asp
Cornutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 03:15 PM   #72
Zonda11
Regular User

Originally Posted by Cornutu
"2 500GB Western Digital Caviar SE Serial ATA"...?
according to WD website that doesn't exist?
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/curre...wd360gdrtl.asp

That's what the fuss is about!

Old 02-09-2004, 04:32 PM   #73
corvette97
Regular User

what if he's fucking rich?! , anyway i dont want bullshitters in my home on the web, !
Old 02-09-2004, 04:37 PM   #74
callen
Regular User

he could be rich, we know the things he says he has dont belong to him (accept i would think one Maybe two of the computers and the evo). but again he is young should have access to a digital camera and should be able to take pics of at least the evo since it is his xmas present. oh and DETH, what did u say to make him change his display list to : "FUCK DETH he has nothing better to do with his time here?" haha this also seems like hes a Bullshitter.....
Old 02-09-2004, 04:40 PM   #75
TT
Regular User

No problem if he is rich.... not at all.. but it's time to show us something or just avoid talking about all those cars etc