Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 05-07-2004, 02:22 PM   #61
middleton7
Regular User

Man, you guys are too much. What makes you feel sick about that picture? Please explain further. I would really like to know.
middleton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 02:27 PM   #62
TT
Regular User

I see Lambo badges and writing everywhere (in the rights spots I mean).. and I know they are just fake cars.. so at least put something like "Mamborghini diablo" or "whatever diablo" on them, but not the official badges...
Because you see all those badges, the body that is 90% identical to the true car, but you know what's underneath... nothing... not even 0.1% Italian supercar... it's completely pointless, but I think it's better for me to back off since I really can't say anything more on the subject...
Old 05-07-2004, 02:28 PM   #63
middleton7
Regular User

I guess it would have just fit better in this forum if I would have said:

" My car is the baddest and it'll kick your cars ass. I'll spank ya and laugh when I'm done. You silly fucks."

But, that's not me. So for those of you that get your kicks from putting other people and their interest down, enjoy and I hope they make a medication for you some day. Untill then, it'll be okay.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:35 PM   #64
middleton7
Regular User

Understood TT. I can empathize with your anguish. But, just for informations sake, the headlights, the taillights, all the other lights, the steering wheel, etc... are the real things. The tail lights are the same as used on another small European car. Can't remember which one. The headlights are from a second generation Nissan 300ZX. Japanese. Check the specs on Lamborghini. That's what they use. Same ones. Really.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:35 PM   #65
TT
Regular User

Just don't try to make us feel guilty... replica lovers are VERY rare, especially among "true" car nuts.. and as we told you, on JW, a website with a true Ferrari and a true Lambo on the banner, we still prefer the real thing.. and I don't mean only the real Lambo but also the real Vette, the real Golf and the real Smart...

And it was you the first that told us that in the end you don't care about people opinions..

For my part I was just honest and I was expressing my personal point of view.. I don't like replicas, don't understand them, I just see them as fake cars, period... I think there are other way to make that experience (building a car) and well, not every dream can come true, so if you prefer to invest in your childrens (perfectly normal obviously) there is nothing wrong if you will keep dreaming as 99.9% of us will always do.

Anyway, maybe there are more replica-friendly forums around the net, but again, replica lovers are rare IMO.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:46 PM   #66
middleton7
Regular User

Oh - and call me anytime on 1-800-I-REALLY-GIVE-A-FUCK...

p.s. The RICER comment is because what you guys are about is the very definition of RICE... trying to be something you are not.

The opinions about the "fake cars"are fine. I have no problem with them.
It's the personnal assaults that I think are ridiculous and immature. See above.....
Old 05-07-2004, 02:47 PM   #67
middleton7
Regular User

By the way, family time. I won't be checking back on this till later tonight probably. Untill then, everyone have a good day/night depending on where you are.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:50 PM   #68
Anonymous

Wow i've missed alot of this discussion ops: But for someone who says they don't care about others opinions you seem to be spending alot of your time trying to do the impossible- i.e. persuading us to like replicas, we don't all have fast cars on Jabbasworld but nobody thinks any less of us for it.I for instance have a mini with 40bhp of pure power, it's not fast or flash but i love it, i passed my test in it and would quite happily keep it for the rest of my life and no matter what i will never be desperate enough to have a replica.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:57 PM   #69
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by middleton7
Oh - and call me anytime on 1-800-I-REALLY-GIVE-A-FUCK...

p.s. The RICER comment is because what you guys are about is the very definition of RICE... trying to be something you are not.

The opinions about the "fake cars"are fine. I have no problem with them.
It's the personnal assaults that I think are ridiculous and immature. See above.....
Again... your point?

You bared your belly - and some of us (me for one) did not reach out to scratch it, but rather to give our unabridged thoughts and opinions... one of which is that PASTRAMI's are fakers...

And I don't give a fuck...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 03:00 PM   #70
corvette97
Regular User

u are like girls fightning in the mud, calm down bitches :fist:
Old 05-07-2004, 03:04 PM   #71
Anonymous

Originally Posted by corvette97
who asked you? :roll: not really a fight just a discussion, thats got a little bit heated, thats what its about, different views oh and whats with the :fist: ??

*EDIT* I wonder how many pages this will go on for?!!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:27 PM   #72
RC45
Regular User

Heated?

This is about the lamest "Internet conflict" ever...

What we had here was some PASTRAMI trying to convince true car enthusiasts that fake Lamborghinis are anything but "fakes".

We called him out - I have seen people "ooohh" and "ahhhh" when they see fake Lambo's - these onlookers are always non-car people, who would "ooohh" and "aahhhh" for a riced out Hyundai...

Real car enthusiasts are not only offended and riled by "fake" cars - they can spot a mile away...

Which leads to the real issue... PASTRAMI's seem to be all about showing their fake cars to non-car people... otherwise they wouldn't bother with all the "trickery" - because all the "trickery" is lost on real car guys and girls...

So - if they know the cars are fake, and we know they are fake - why all the "trickery"?

The answer - to appear to be what they are not...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:01 PM   #73
corvette97
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
who asked you? :roll: not really a fight just a discussion, thats got a little bit heated, thats what its about, different views oh and whats with the :fist: ??
can u see the FUCKING!!! UH?????
Old 05-07-2004, 04:03 PM   #74
Anonymous

Originally Posted by AL123
can u see the FUCKING!!! UH?????
yep just didn't see the point of it, if it was supposed to indicate sarcasm then what was the point of posting at all?!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 04:07 PM   #75
corvette97
Regular User

well thats my problem not yours , is not afecting you right? :roll: