Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-21-2004, 09:22 PM   #61
aks
Regular User

"Can I have access to your videos because I'm too lazy and want to freeload?"

"No"

"I'm gonna' tell on you if you don't let me"

"So"

"I'm telling!!!!"
hahaha, but this guy's not as mature as that!

My Car: Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Selespeed 5-Door (Black Exterior/Red Leather Interior/Sunroof/17 inch Alloys/Tinted Windows/Rear Parking Sensors)
aks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 03:55 AM   #62
v0od0o
Regular User

I can't really understand how he pretends to be an american with this shitty english language of his.... I think all the info we got about him is fake :roll:
Old 07-22-2004, 04:59 AM   #63
Vansquish
Regular User

Not only is he a bullshitter, but there are a whole bunch of chinks in his story...

First off v0od0o, his info can only be partially incorrect, as the phone number is real enough, I've called it 5 or 6 times at this point and talked to the jerk for a minute or two...(including a few times after midnight hehe)

Secondly, I can't see how he could possibly expect a site with copyrighted TG vids to contact the BBC (which, as we all know, holds the copyrights to TG) and ask for leniency or something. If this site or any other has TG vids, they aren't really legal, as the fact is, nobody but the BBC has the rights to them and the ability (legally) to release them and distribute them as they see fit.

Thirdly, the guy is full of shit, I don't know how to check the IP address of the guy who posted the "heavy hitter" comment about the guy, but his English skillz0rs are about as up-to-date as monkey-shagger himself. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are in fact the same person with the same petty game.

Fourth, how the hell could he expect JW to register with the BBC and "Us" as he put it so eloquently to TT? That wouldn't accomplish anything if it happened, which I'm sure it won't, as the BBC would find out as easily as any newb here can that this site (and his for that matter) have a history of interest in TG and Gumball interest. I'd be extremely surprised if the guy got away with hosting vids while the sites he claims to have shut down have been shut down for hosting them as well.

At any rate, there's a relatively simple solution to this. He's got a cellphone, he's got a fax machine, he's got an AIM name, he's got a physical street address that we know, why not inundate every aspect of his life with as much crap as possible. It's easy enough to sign him up for stuff on the internet and even for loads of crap via snail mail. We could even send Jehovah's witnesses to his door a few times a day (I seem to remember that there is a site somewhere that you can do that).

May monkey-shagger's cellphone bill be as high as possible and his life a living hell from here on out.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot, why would anyone attack a website with an active forum which has a few hundred contributing members and more than 10,000 members in all? More to the point, why would one make such an attack and leave contact info in places where it can be readily found? What an idiot!!!!

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 05:08 AM   #64
v0od0o
Regular User

lol Vansquish I am totally with the "inundate every aspect of his life with as much crap as possible" idea
I really think we overrated this creature, he's got too much attention, more than he's worth. We really shouldn't even bother thinking about and reasoning his crap.

He seems to be really sick and he could be enjoying the attention, I think we should just go with the backup idea, maybe open some kinda private forum with limited access where a select few could discuss what could be done to make his life more miserable than it currently is (practical jokes or stuff) and leave it at that, we already have a bunch of threads now discussing this miserable low life
Old 07-22-2004, 05:25 AM   #65
Vansquish
Regular User

For interested JW members near Monkey-shagger's place of residence, here are a few things that can make his life miserable:

1. Take a supersoaker or some such water cannon, fill it with sprite or 7up and hose down the outside of his house/apartment/place of work, concentrating on exposed wood, windows and doors. The ant infestation will take months to get rid of and there could be some pretty significant, expensive damage depending on what you manage to attract.

2. Post an ad in local real-estate papers for his house at some ridiculously low price. Leave his contact info and he'll receive hundreds of calls a day about the property.

3. Gasoline, ammonia and bleach (don't combine the latter two or you'll make chlorine gas which is highly caustic), pour or squirt in his lawn, it will be untraceable and make permanent marks in the grass.

Just a thought or three hehe

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Old 07-22-2004, 05:33 AM   #66
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by Vansquish
For interested JW members near Monkey-shagger's place of residence, here are a few things that can make his life miserable:

1. Take a supersoaker or some such water cannon, fill it with sprite or 7up and hose down the outside of his house/apartment/place of work, concentrating on exposed wood, windows and doors. The ant infestation will take months to get rid of and there could be some pretty significant, expensive damage depending on what you manage to attract.

2. Post an ad in local real-estate papers for his house at some ridiculously low price. Leave his contact info and he'll receive hundreds of calls a day about the property.

3. Gasoline, ammonia and bleach (don't combine the latter two or you'll make chlorine gas which is highly caustic), pour or squirt in his lawn, it will be untraceable and make permanent marks in the grass.

Remind me never to piss you off Vansquish
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 05:36 AM   #67
Vansquish
Regular User

LOL...no worries m8, I'm a world away, and you and the rest of JW have made me a happy boy for several months now.

Old 07-22-2004, 05:38 AM   #68
RC45
Regular User

I just watched "The Office" - and David, the manager - has got to be this Josh twit to a T...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 06:01 AM   #69
itsthepham

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by Vansquish

Remind me never to piss you off Vansquish
LOL Jabba and Vansquish. Vanquish, you are indeed a man no one would like to piss off. lol did you do those things while in high school? Couldnt help but think that you did that than rather egging someones house.

Also, I'm a bit confused. didnt he say he has documented paperwork from BBC? If that is so, how did he obtain such paperwork in such short notice and fast like that?
itsthepham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 06:05 AM   #70
Jabba
Regular User

Getting the paperwork was easy...taking a quick picture of it or scanning it in and sending it to me or posting it for everyone to see is the part he is having trouble with.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:08 AM   #71
Vansquish
Regular User

LOL...interesting...in the pursuit of coming to a speedy resolution, he can't even come up with the quick solutions.

edit:

itsthepham, as far as pranks are concerned, I'm a good little boy, I never pulled any of them on anyone, though that may shortly change hehe.

Oh yeah...a shoulder-launcher for model rocket engines is easily constructed out of some steel pipe, a supersoaker 50 housing a little bit of wire and a 9volt battery. Just thought you might want to know
Old 07-22-2004, 06:08 AM   #72
v0od0o
Regular User

come on guys, I can't believe you're actually discussing this paperwork of his, we shouldn't even waste time thinkin about or discussing this bs.
this is the lamest guy i've ever heard about in my whole life
Old 07-22-2004, 06:08 AM   #73
itsthepham

Originally Posted by Jabba
Getting the paperwork was easy...taking a quick picture of it or scanning it in and sending it to me or posting it for everyone to see is the part he is have trouble with.
Exactly my point. I dont see why hes having such "difficulties" showing you the paperwork when he's trying to shut you down. better yet us to see. Its okay though, he's only getting a taste of JW.
itsthepham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 06:12 AM   #74
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by v0od0o
come on guys, I can't believe you're actually discussing this paperwork of his, we shouldn't even waste time thinkin about or discussing this bs.
this is the lamest guy i've ever heard about in my whole life
I expect to be receiving an e-mail shortly from godaddy.com our domain register who has apparently confirmed to him that they will be suspending our domain on Monday.

Once they confirm (I am 99.9% sure they will) that they haven't said any such thing to anyone then its pretty much case closed.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:13 AM   #75
Vansquish
Regular User

Damn, I thought I was typing reasonably fast, but there were 2 posts in the time it took me to do the last one hahaha.

Any other ideas for how to destroy the poor sap?