Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 09:08 PM   #61
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
I understood perfeclty your 12000 post and Jabba issue. He did not ban you because not all your posts were insults.
Perhaps it was because none of them were insults.
I guess you, too, took things literally didnt you? Im sure not ALL of your posts were insults, but many were.
Ok - lets say only 6,000 were blatant insults - you still think he would just let it go?

I think not.

Agin - maybe it's only you that interpretted them that way - management sure didn't.

As for english, I basically had 1st grade all the way to 12th of it. All courses were tought in it so I think my english is far better than you credit it for. English comprehension isnt what I lack. What I lack is what every member here does, comprehending a person like you.
Wow - now you insult TT, Fishfreakand Dan (while he was around) and Jabba... you really think if your interpretation is accurate they would have all let it slide?

Again - maybe it's just you and few others who couldn't comprehend the "character" and the context.

BTW - why did you post that video? Exactly what did you hope to achieve?
Old 05-03-2006, 09:12 PM   #62
nthfinity
Regular User

Jabba knew full well who, and what RC is when he invited him into JW. If i remember right, he even commented on how he didn't think this place would be worth the effort without him... or something to that nature.

perhaps you can think of somebody besides yourself
Old 05-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #63
SilviaEvo
Regular User

so basically after reading all 4 pages of this thread i think that EVERYONE should calm down a bit and actually think about this. RC45 you are a good guy no need being worked up over an internet flame war i mean youre the one who actually made me appreciate american cars. remember that post a LONG time back with the images of the Ford GT. and how i said it was "just" a Ford GT? well since then ive seen a lot more GT's and i mean i actually appreciate them now. i stared at one for the longest time when i saw one here in Bellevue (first one sold ). also for more examples take the Shelby Cobra GT500 (new and old), the new Z06 (i think it looks brilliant and it performs good too) etc. so just remember the stuff you posted does have a lot of meaning and it does make an impact. i wish you would stay but i cant force you just reconsider because you do make a difference.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:28 PM   #64
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Whilst you penis jockeys are stroking your sheet I'm googling up Klum...

I hope that wasnt tooo out of context.......damn rules and all....
Old 05-03-2006, 09:35 PM   #65
DeMoN
Regular User

Ok so magically, out of posting one link on your wonderful thread, I managed to insult all management! Wow, nice attempt to make me feel bad (did not work). For your knowledge, I was asked to be an Admin at one point, but I refused because I couldnt spend nearly enough hours as the great TT. And BTW, your posts CONTAINED insults, they were NOT 100% insults. While many could be interpreted as jokes, most were not. That, you can clearly see from the responces you got from the people you degraded.

If your intentions are to make me leave aswell, it wont happen. I am too attached to JW. It's the only forum I read and it will stay that way.

Anyway, did you miss your bus? or are you waiting for tears? This sure is the longest departure ever. Type whatever else you want. I wont respond anymore. Surely, you want me to break a rule and be the one to blamed for your oh-so-sad departure. If you are going to leave then good, if you are going to stay, hopefully you learned a thing or two about tolerance.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:42 PM   #66
RC45
Regular User

Ok so magically, out of posting one link on your wonderful thread, I managed to insult all management! Wow, nice attempt in making me feel bad. For your knowledge, I was asked to be an Admin at one point, but I refused because I couldnt spend nearly enough hours as the great TT. And BTW, your posts CONTAINED insults, they were NOT 100% insults. While many could be interpreted as jokes, most were not. That, you can clearly see from the responces you got from the people you degraded.
Apparently managment did not share your view.

If your intentions are to make me leave aswell, it wont happen. I am too attached to JW. It's the only forum I read and it will stay that way.
Why would I want you to leave? I don't want to risk running across you some place esle.

Anyway, did you miss your bus? or are you waiting for tears? This sure is the longest departure ever. Type whatever else you want. I wont respond anymore. Surely, you want me to break a rule and be the one to blamed for your oh-so-sad departure. If you are going to leave then good, if you are going to stay, hopefully you learned a thing or two about tolerance.
I am waiting to hear why you posted the video you did, in the thread you did?

I don't need to set you up to justify my leaving - you did that yourself. You even admitted never forgetting me callng you out for not being able to wire a radar detector.

I just want to know what you hoped to gain by posting that video in a thread that until your post, was being enjoyed by every responder - until your spoiled self posted.

So please - let's hear why you posted it.

I am sure you want your fans to know your motivation.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:01 PM   #67
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
Demon - Here's one of your fans now - you ever going to be man enough to tell us why you posted what you did where you did?

You see the Securitas guys outside your place yet?
Old 05-04-2006, 02:44 AM   #68
LotusGT1
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Leave mate? Common...

That way I dont really hold anything against anyone. I told LotusGT1 to fuck off in a political discussion, but that doesnt mean that I wouldnt drink a beer with his Dutch ass at a strip joint if I meet him one day Dunno how he feels about it though...
One of your better plans

At the end of the day this is still a forum, with people I don't know face-to-face. As long as I don't take everybody and everything too serious it's all cool with me

You pick the joint, I'll bring the beer...
Old 05-04-2006, 03:29 AM   #69
DeMoN
Regular User

^ u guys are far away from each other. Better have a spring break party next year here in florida, what u guys say?
Old 05-04-2006, 10:35 AM   #70
No.1
Regular User

FUCKING HELL!

This is utter shite - from all of you - but it does make a good read.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:54 PM   #71
gobs3z
Regular User

Sorry to hear of your decision RC, you've definitely given this American thread a unique taste and i've always appreciated that. I know you appreciate more than just American cars, but when your forced into a corner of constant defense of your personal favorite; i understand you kind of have to pull out all the guns, even bashing other auto makers. I doubt you would, or at least i hope you wouldn't, if the rest of the world didn't have a grudge against a cheap interior. It's a bloody interior, if the drive can make you smile from cheek to cheeck, then get over it. I realized this when i found out how cheap, the oh so king of interiors, VW could be. It's all still plastic, but it is designed to look better, thats all. But i appreciated how it drove and how well it executed itself on the highway.
I just never understood why car buffs can't appreciate the little things each and every car has to offer, even a crappy 95 Civic hatch with 80hp offers (my beater for now). I can heel toe in it, and i haven't been able to do that in any car yet, so i'll always appreciate it for that, and even the grunty sounds that engine makes when it struggles to get to the redline in first for about 8 seconds .
Point is, everyone can have a favorite (Sagaris or AMV8 for me), but just learn to respect the shittiest of cars, they all have their character that you should always remember even it isn't a good one. But as a car buff, i'll always find something fond to remember about every car i've driven, even a (no interior) 95 hatch.

I'll miss ya RC, good luck with all your endeavors!

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
Old 05-04-2006, 06:31 PM   #72
Jabba
Regular User

OMFG this is what happens when I am away for too long. I guess I just thought everyone was going to be here forever, well at least the core members of the community that is.

Its my worst nightmare really as RC45 and DeMon are both members that I would do just about anything for as both have done so much for me and JW in the past.

Surely JW is big enough for you to both co-exist without you having to cross swords daily. I would be totally gutted to see either of you leave after all this time.

Let me know guys if theres anything I can do to try and sort this ugly mess out and get things back on track.

All I can ask in the mean time is that you re-consider your position RC45 as tomorrow is another day and its never too late to sort these sort of things out, I just regret that I haven't had much time lately to be able to do just that.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:54 PM   #73
666fast
Regular User

An ignore function might help, if they can't see what the other has said, they can't argue! LOL

I agree with Jabba though, come back RC!
Old 05-04-2006, 10:55 PM   #74
DeMoN
Regular User

thought this thread would be locked by now...
Old 05-04-2006, 10:57 PM   #75
RC45
Regular User

thought this thread would be locked by now...
Your complete lack of remorse and arrogance is why I won't be back.
Closed Thread