Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 04-21-2004, 07:27 AM   #61
gis
Regular User

well its great that both u guys took the time to take those pics.you guys are what new members who join with there cars should be like.its great you guys have joined the JW community

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 07:50 AM   #62
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Woooooooow, first a 550 and now a 360, woooooooooow

WELCOME guys, you'll enjoy JW.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 08:06 AM   #63
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
well its great that both u guys took the time to take those pics.you guys are what new members who join with there cars should be like.its great you guys have joined the JW community
That pic could really become the standard whenever we have doubts

Sadly not all the cars have a detachable toolkit/box.. in my car for instace it is attached into the trunk (on the "moving" part).. and you can't remove it, but well, a shot of the manual opened at page 5 on the truck could be easy for everybody
Old 04-21-2004, 08:12 AM   #64
gis
Regular User

yep indeed it could.it isnt a challenege if you own a digi camera

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 08:16 AM   #65
yg60m
Regular User

Thank you for your patience and your kindness Norman and Dan, you are cool men !! Someone else could have been irritated and decided to leave but not you and i hope you will find enjoyment being in this community
Welcome again
Old 04-21-2004, 10:07 AM   #66
adlinyusman
Regular User

i've been away for 2 weeks and we have a mini ferrari club here at JW. Btw, nice seats on the 360, i know someone who has the exact colour interior for his 360 Spider, but he chose my fave colour (rosso scuderia) for his exterior. Le Mans is a nice colour on the Modena. How long did you have to wait for the car? I hear it's a two year waiting list over there. Did you get the Scuderia shields as well?

This weekend i'll be heading for a mini ferrari club gathering to watch the Imola GP (not AT Imola tho..lol). Will post pics of the event (if i remember to bring a camera).

adlinyusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 10:10 AM   #67
TT
Regular User

(if i remember to bring a camera).
WTF?!?!?!? Forget the camera and you will be banned LMAO!! Pretty please remember it!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 11:56 AM   #68
normy360
Regular User

i've been away for 2 weeks and we have a mini ferrari club here at JW. Btw, nice seats on the 360, i know someone who has the exact colour interior for his 360 Spider, but he chose my fave colour (rosso scuderia) for his exterior. Le Mans is a nice colour on the Modena. How long did you have to wait for the car? I hear it's a two year waiting list over there. Did you get the Scuderia shields as well?

This weekend i'll be heading for a mini ferrari club gathering to watch the Imola GP (not AT Imola tho..lol). Will post pics of the event (if i remember to bring a camera).
Thanks. Some don't like the color combo though. Strange, eh? In fact, the leather lining the top of the dash board is a dark blue. Many like only the standard red/tan set, this allegation borne out by the overwhelming number of red-tan Ferrari's out there.

I bought the car second hand, so my wait only involved the patient appearance of the right color and option combo to appear. My friend is expecting a new one at the end of the month, and he's been waiting over a year. I think the dealers have stopped taking orders now because the new model is on the horizon. No scuderia shields, unfortunately. Would have loved to have them. Some have said to just stick them on, or put magnetic shields on. I've passed on those suggestions. The real shields are relatively substantial, and sit in an indentation in the fenders, and as such, can really only be ordered from the factory at the time of manufacture.

Please do remember to bring your camera to the Imola party. Wouldn't want TT to ban your ass! :shock: I'd love to see the pics.

Norm
normy360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 12:18 PM   #69
bobafett
Regular User

Norm, you actually bothered to take those shots?

--Dan
Old 04-21-2004, 12:27 PM   #70
TT
Regular User

LOL don't tell me he is so lazy that he had to ask somebody else to take the pics for him!
Old 04-21-2004, 04:59 PM   #71
normy360
Regular User

Dan isn't really lazy at all. He just has that special aura about him that prompts men and women to be at his every beck and call. Photo of his tool? Done. Photo of his tool box? Done. I'm so jealous.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:48 PM   #72
Jabba
Regular User

A liitle late I know Norman but welcome to Jabbasworld. Its great to have another Ferrari owner here....I am thinking of starting a dedicated section to Ferrari soon so I hope there will be plenty in there that you will find to be of interest.

Hope to see you around

Cheers

Jabba
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 07:11 PM   #73
normy360
Regular User

Thank you, Jabba. You've got a great site here. I'll do my best to contribute and keep Dan in check for you!!

I guess both you and Dan are Star Wars fans! And Ferrari owners. What more could you ask for? Nice car by the way. A while back I considered selling the 360 for a 355 Fiorano, but in the end I stuck with the 360 because some racetracks have a policy of prohibiting the tracking of convertibles. You have a beautiful car, Jabba.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:53 PM   #74
bobafett
Regular User

Norman can keep me in check, that's true. It's easy when he's my bad influence!

--Dan
Old 04-22-2004, 01:05 PM   #75
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by normy360
Thank you, Jabba. You've got a great site here. I'll do my best to contribute and keep Dan in check for you!!

I guess both you and Dan are Star Wars fans! And Ferrari owners. What more could you ask for? Nice car by the way. A while back I considered selling the 360 for a 355 Fiorano, but in the end I stuck with the 360 because some racetracks have a policy of prohibiting the tracking of convertibles. You have a beautiful car, Jabba.
Well I must say the 360 has grown on me in recent months and yours sure is a lovely example and a nice change not being the usual rosso red.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote