Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 08-24-2004, 04:27 PM   #46
DeMoN
Regular User

Get her on the phone really. Over the net, she has plenty of time to think what to answer. Over the phone, its another story. There she wont be able to make up "wise" answers... go for it.
Old 08-24-2004, 06:24 PM   #47
callen
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Reply:

Pick up lines are not my forte, that is why I stay away from them.

And by second chances I mean people trying to get together for the second time.

You have to be straight and elegant. No bullshit needed. Just play cool. No need to bullshit Being open and straight is the best approach
Great minds think alike! this is by far the best approach, pick up lines are cheezy. always tell the truth, but dont leave urself open for rejection unless u are certain u wont be rejected. tread lightly so to speak, but heavy enuf to make an impression. i mean if u are doing it via msn or whatever uc an always play it off as u were jkin if her response is inadequate. the internet by far the easiest way to make headway in a new relationship, or one u may want to commence.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:59 PM   #48
DeMoN
Regular User

The tone in which you intend to say something is greatly compromized through any messenger system. I've had oh so many fights due to this. Me saying something one way and my ex GF interpreting it a different way.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:25 PM   #49
blinkmeat
Regular User

I'm thinking about asking her if she cares to "Prove she's fun" and if she responds positively than I'll ask for her # :roll:
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 11:12 PM   #50
DeMoN
Regular User

Ask her were were would she take you as a first date to show you she is fun. When she answers, ask her when does she want to do it lol
Old 08-25-2004, 02:43 AM   #51
Kal-EL905
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
The tone in which you intend to say something is greatly compromized through any messenger system. I've had oh so many fights due to this. Me saying something one way and my ex GF interpreting it a different way.
This is one of the truest statements I have ever read.

Learn it, love it, live it.

1994 Nissan Sentra--2000 1st place winnner- Tuner ET class-Toronto Motorsports Park
-1.6 litre engine, 5 speed
-Intake, custom exhaust

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle
-350 cu.in. engine
-Intake, custom exhaust
Kal-EL905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 02:45 AM   #52
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Originally Posted by callen
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Reply:

Pick up lines are not my forte, that is why I stay away from them.

And by second chances I mean people trying to get together for the second time.

You have to be straight and elegant. No bullshit needed. Just play cool. No need to bullshit Being open and straight is the best approach
Great minds think alike! this is by far the best approach, pick up lines are cheezy. always tell the truth, but dont leave urself open for rejection unless u are certain u wont be rejected. tread lightly so to speak, but heavy enuf to make an impression. i mean if u are doing it via msn or whatever uc an always play it off as u were jkin if her response is inadequate. the internet by far the easiest way to make headway in a new relationship, or one u may want to commence.
"mr smooth" ummm because evrey guy hasen't tried that on her since she was 14?

tease her, take the piss out of her, she will seek you're qualification.

ask her to come out shopping with you because u need her opinion (make sure u get coffie for lunch) then try something on and say "if i walked up to you in either of these - what one would i most likley pick u up in?"

she answers you say "geez well im not getting that one"

then u watch her mouth drop, and her pants get incredibley wet!
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 02:55 AM   #53
SilviaEvo
Regular User

i guess the beaver is experienced in this category
Old 08-25-2004, 01:30 PM   #54
callen
Regular User

beaver, sarcasm works for sure, but ur still using pick up lines. and that still cheezy. i mean he hasnt even got a phone number for this girl, so needless to say this is a new relationship, even if their is history. tone may be more difficult to interpret on msn and such, but u have to be very careful what u say and how u word it. ive always used this method to make headway in the early stages of a relationship(before uve even had a date) ive found people answer more truthfully, because u dont have the embarassment of face to face, voice to voice convo if something u say isnt taken very well. avoid pick up lines. be nice, well spoken, truthful and smart about how u go about gettin the ball rolling. if she is interested, ull know. plus if u ask her to do something with you, shopping whatever via msn, shes more likely to lie possibly, but if she agrees, then u know she is interested for sure. otherwise over the phone, she may say yes cause she feels theres no way to put u down lightly, ending up in a disaterous date, and a big kick to ur ego.
P.S. beaver thanks for sarcastically calling me 'mr smooth' ill take that as a compliment.
Old 08-25-2004, 02:32 PM   #55
geargirl63
Regular User

The beaver is a teenager and knows how to get teenage pussy. But if I was you I would listen to everyone else. They will lead you down the right path in this situation.
No offense Beav, but you are still playin with teenagers if they respond well to your games. Any real woman would know the difference right away.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:36 PM   #56
1zippo1
Regular User

It's maybe stupid to post something that just happend to me, since this is a topic about someone else, but I didn't really think it was worth opening a new topic for.

My nick maybe is the 'ladies man' (I have the daddy to thank for that ) but latley my skills have been seriously less succesful then they used to... or at least I have that impression. Anyway, to come to the point of the story:
Tonight I went bowling with my family because 3 relatives from Spain came over for a week. We were there with some 20 people in total. Next to us there were some girls playing. And one of them was absofuckinglutely bloody gorgeous... Like supermy kinda type, not too big, not too small, long brown hair, beautifull body. But still she wasn't like showing all of the goods to everybody, if you know what I mean. Of course I like to look at sexy girls, the less clothes the better but I really like (for something more then looking) girls who're sexy but don't try to impress everybody with that. So my uncle and cousin started saying: hey that's a nice one, isn't she something for you, ... And well after a while she also started looking at me, quite alot actually I was kinda surprised by that, I mean I'm no Brad Pitt, far from it But well the whole family was there, my parents and stuff... So that's kinda hard to say something... Allmost impossible really. But afterwards I thought, maybe if I had written a note and given it to the waiter so he could give it to her later. Where I said I thought she looked cute and that if she would maybe like to do something, she could call me.

What do you guys think? Is that just stupid or ... I really regret it now that I hadn't done anything like that. If only my family wasn't there you know... why the fuck did I see such a special girl at such a wrong moment. This weekend I met 4 new girls, all came dancing next to me or started talking to me but I didn't like any of them (to young or to fat and the last one picked up a guy just 10 min after she started trying to get my attention).

The good news is that a friend of mine (female friend) asked me to go out with her and her friends (all girls ) tomorrow. And that I could stay with her afterwards (in an all girls sorority house btw ) But I still regret the fact that I didn't do something tonight, even if it was a stupid note...
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 07:30 PM   #57
Kal-EL905
Regular User

Notes are for kids, you have to have the balls to go up and talk to them.

If bad stuff happens and she shuts you down, oh well, move on to the next one.

Life's too short to fail before you try out of fear of failure.

1994 Nissan Sentra--2000 1st place winnner- Tuner ET class-Toronto Motorsports Park
-1.6 litre engine, 5 speed
-Intake, custom exhaust

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle
-350 cu.in. engine
-Intake, custom exhaust
Kal-EL905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 07:35 PM   #58
blinkmeat
Regular User

Been there. Same kindof shit happens to me all the time. But i never make a move, comatose with sexual tension. NExt time I say just hang back not make it obvious and do your thing.

BTW, whats with girls and their little power struggle crap. Today I was at Starbucks where this chick an I have been courting and I'm like, what're your plans after work? "Baseball game" How's your saturday then? "Tournament"... ok do you even wanna hang out then? "Yes"... I work sunday until 9 come by and we can talk then. "

I understand that she needs to make sure i'm "safe" but wtf... This chick is playing my game not hers. I'm gunna email, say i can't make it, but if she wants to hang out some place neutral to talk lets do something! go bowling or whatever... she needs the altematum I think... this is cramping my style.

Humbug!!
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:19 PM   #59
SilviaEvo
Regular User

I like to look at sexy girls, the less clothes the better
AMEN!!!
Old 08-26-2004, 01:57 AM   #60
possessed_beaver
Regular User

mmm.. ok first off for anyone that doubts my skills:
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...5115&start=240
not braging, lol

beaver, sarcasm works for sure, but ur still using pick up lines. and that still cheezy

dude - i have only ever used a pickup line once.. (well a few times) and i can tell you it did work, not the pickup line but the way i used it was DIFFERENT to evrey other wallflower in the joint (guys that just stand on the walls and wait for the chicks to come to them) u know what i did i walked up to a girl and said:
"hey i need you're opinion?"
"yeh - ok! what u need help with" (i got such a enthuastic responce cuz of the way i asked)
"well you see i find that other chick oover there very attractive, and i want to aproach her what one of these is the least pathetic? *insert 2 chesey pickup lines*"
"well i like the first one.. blah blah blah insert other chick bs"

i can tell you that worked a mint, because as soon as i was talking 2 her, she thought she was mine - then i started showing intrest in other chicks and she got protective and wanted me all to herself! - but no pickup lines are just stupid.

The beaver is a teenager and knows how to get teenage pussy. But if I was you I would listen to everyone else. They will lead you down the right path in this situation.
No offense Beav, but you are still playin with teenagers if they respond well to your games. Any real woman would know the difference right away.
i beg to differ, girls LOVE to be teased and made fun of and flirted with, can u rember been a girl and getting teased by all the boys, and how much the girls loved the attention, then the guys started showing intrest, and it wasen't as fun.
girls love getting teased at 8 years old, and love it still at 28.

but aye if people have other methords thats fine... only problem is mine work

BTW, whats with girls and their little power struggle crap. Today I was at Starbucks where this chick an I have been courting and I'm like, what're your plans after work? "Baseball game" How's your saturday then? "Tournament"... ok do you even wanna hang out then? "Yes"... I work sunday until 9 come by and we can talk then. "
she is trying to control you and set the boundrys.... and if she controls you she will have control over evreything (including weather she puts out or not!) but if u turn it around and TAKE CONTROL!!! you will have control over EVREYTHING!!! - including weather u get pussy or not!
tell her YO ARE BUSY! and you will do things on YOU'RE TEARMS! - show control, if she wants a wuss she can control SHE WILL GET MARRIED! - simple, if she wants a man who spreed his seed (like human nature wants) she will get a dominate male!
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote