Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 04-07-2005, 12:53 PM   #46
Rex
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
Originally Posted by Rex
Just load more pics ... hope you enjoy it ... Thanks ..

Originally Posted by stradale
Great cars! The 360 CS is a dream. It looks better without the stripe IMO, so I think yours looks excellent like this. Congratulations and have fun! I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures.
Thanks a lot, I certainly enjoyed it!

I can only begin to imagine how frustrating it must be to be breaking in a car like the 360 CS... :bah:
Oohh .. believe me .. it is torturing ... especially you only start to hear the very nice sound above 4500RPM but the manual said you better not run the engine MORE THAN 5000 RPM for the FIRST 600 MILES or 1000KM!! ... :x :x 8) .. mine still 195km on odometer ... :x
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:59 PM   #47
saadie
Regular User

195km only ..... start using the 360 as your daily driver ..or its gonna take you ages to reach 1000 km's ..... when my car's engine was overhauled .. it took me and my bro abt 25-30 days to do the brake in
Old 04-07-2005, 01:03 PM   #48
Rex
Regular User

Originally Posted by jon_s
Holy mother of God! The sound of the CS at full throttle is simply beautiful! You are one luck man!

Thank you for the photos!
The CS exhaust sound is LOUD ... before I bought this car, the car showroom owner demonstrated the exhaust sound. I stood at the back side of the car about 1 meter. When he blip the throttle deep .. my ear deaf for a second or two ... mamamiaaa ... the high pitch sound is like pinching your ear .... but in a very nice way ...

several times when I blip the throttle in my garage while some friends at around the rear side and catch them offguard .... usually the reaction was jump away while close both of their ear & started all the trash words ...

That's all I can describe about this CS exhaust sound ..
Old 04-07-2005, 01:11 PM   #49
Rex
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
195km only ..... start using the 360 as your daily driver ..or its gonna take you ages to reach 1000 km's ..... when my car's engine was overhauled .. it took me and my bro abt 25-30 days to do the brake in
... yes I now that it will take some times to finish the brake in period ... but now still heavy rainy seasons here .. I don't like to make the car dirty ... and most of the roads flooded .. so waiting the hot season ... hope will come soon ...
Old 04-07-2005, 01:21 PM   #50
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by Rex
... yes I now that it will take some times to finish the brake in period ... but now still heavy rainy seasons here .. I don't like to make the car dirty ... and most of the roads flooded .. so waiting the hot season ... hope will come soon ...
I undestand not wanting to drive it in the wet... or into a river

But, my-oh-my, ship it over to the UK for me... i'll run it in in 24hrs
Old 04-07-2005, 01:59 PM   #51
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

I like that Ferrari .... But i want too see that impreza in action !!! MAN MAN MAN what a hell's machine !!!! Im in love 8)
Old 04-07-2005, 02:29 PM   #52
Wutputt
Regular User

Originally Posted by Rex
Thanks for your compliment ..

Ok, I'll load some more pict later ..

Yes, you are right .. that's the Front Mount ... I'll load the engine bay pict cause Saadie asked for it ..

I just post the engine mods .. enjoy ...

Originally Posted by Wutputt
First of all welcome on JW and thanks for reading the rules.
Secondly, congrats with the cars. Those are two awesome rides!! I like the side by side pics you took of it, but we want more

I've to admit I never really like the headlights of the Scooby of that year. But with the mods you did, it looks at least better. As thenumber1 asked, what are the specs on this one? It seems you've putted a front mounted intercooler on it. Any other mayor engine mods?
Thanks very much for posting the mod list, it's hugely impressive! When I scrolled through the list, I noticed you went for the really good stuff. You defenitely knew what you were doing when modding your car. I like that!

Those extra pics are much appreciated, certainly the engine bay pic
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:00 PM   #53
mindgam3
Regular User

Dam, nice set of cars you've got there.... is your scooby your daily runner then or have you something else for that... nice mods you've got on it but can't say i really like that bug eyed face lift

As for the 360 though... damn you're one lucky bastard! Can't wait for you to get some vids of it.... gonna be a while before you're over 1000km, must be torture.

Is there any further break in after that? Or is 1000k all it needs?

Gorgeous car... i'm about as envious as you could imagine
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 06:35 PM   #54
coombsie66
Regular User

Very very nice collection there, I was speculating to myself from teh start that th WRX would be nearly as quick as the CS!!!!!! Im glad you didnt dissapoint
Oh, and VIDS VIDS VIDS VIDS VIDS!!!!!!!! PLEAAAASEE
Old 04-08-2005, 01:52 AM   #55
Rex
Regular User

Originally Posted by thenumber1
Originally Posted by Rex
I undestand not wanting to drive it in the wet... or into a river

But, my-oh-my, ship it over to the UK for me... i'll run it in in 24hrs
When the heavy rain fall for more than 1 hour ... at least average roads will be flooded by about 20-35cm deep .... some roads can be 50-65cm water deep ... so you can image how bad it is ... .. That's when my Mitsubishi Minivan with diesel engine show its magic but still not trying to challenge the 50cm up water deep ...

Very nice of your offer ...
Old 04-08-2005, 02:02 AM   #56
Rex
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
I like that Ferrari .... But i want too see that impreza in action !!! MAN MAN MAN what a hell's machine !!!! Im in love 8)
Thanks for your compliment ... Maybe sometimes if I can ask my friend to take some video shot while the WRX in full boost...
Old 04-08-2005, 03:04 AM   #57
Rex
Regular User

Originally Posted by Wutputt

Thanks very much for posting the mod list, it's hugely impressive! When I scrolled through the list, I noticed you went for the really good stuff. You defenitely knew what you were doing when modding your car. I like that!

Those extra pics are much appreciated, certainly the engine bay pic
You're welcome... it took some times before start doing the mod .. has to learn a lot ... and still learning now ...
It seems you know quite well about aftermarket parts .. do you like to modify your car too?
Old 04-08-2005, 03:04 AM   #58
komotar
Regular User

Welcome to JW Rex!

You own one of the most desirable Ferraris on the planet. Congrats on owning it!

The WRX is quite a beast.....nice

Thx for obeying the custom shot rules.....

Good luck with obeying the break-in period. I must be a bitch.

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 03:20 AM   #59
Rex
Regular User

Originally Posted by mindgam3
Dam, nice set of cars you've got there.... is your scooby your daily runner then or have you something else for that... nice mods you've got on it but can't say i really like that bug eyed face lift

As for the 360 though... damn you're one lucky bastard! Can't wait for you to get some vids of it.... gonna be a while before you're over 1000km, must be torture.

Is there any further break in after that? Or is 1000k all it needs?

Gorgeous car... i'm about as envious as you could imagine
Thanks ... my daily car is the red Mitsubishi that can be seen in some pics I took. Beside that I have the Black MB & Dark Blue BMW (can be seen in some pics too). The silver Toyota Minivan belongs to my mother-in-law. She doesn't have enough garage space for her cars. Both WRX & CS are my weekend car.
I can understand if you don't like the bug eyes face lift because not all people can accept it ..

About CS the break in period, yes it is very torturing...

According to the manual book you don't need to pamper the engine after 1000K. I hope I can manage to hold myself to follow the manual book suggested ...
Old 04-08-2005, 03:22 AM   #60
stradale
Regular User

Originally Posted by komotar
I must be a bitch.
No lack of self-knowledge there....