Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 05-03-2005, 02:42 PM   #46
gobs3z
Regular User

Go to a Rover website if you want to get banned and either way if any of you have been entertained by the likes of Ghostrider or Get Away In Stockholm, then you shouldn't be bashing him since they were a hell of a lot bigger disturbance to the peace than ferariguy, i mean hell, they rode a snowmobile through towns.

I love my fair share of burnouts, kind of get boring after the first 10 seconds but it's still something to waist some time. I can't say i havn't done a burnout in traffic with my bike, it's hear-say!!!

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:29 AM   #47
nthfinity
Regular User

ah, couldn't tell it was a firehawk... definately one baddass T/A once SLP gets thier hands on it :shock: a car i would think ought to be a keeper

to be honest, the only reason i think anybody jumped on your case is bragging about the location of the smokey burnout, and brodie.

one thing that you may, or may not want to keep in mind here is perhaps to post vids of your car in the American Muscle sub-forum... some people outside it arent quite as supportive of 1/4 slips, and such.

personally, the drag strip doesnt 'offend' me, and quite a few others here
Old 05-04-2005, 11:11 AM   #48
Ferariguy3
Regular User

im not a big supporter of the 1/4 mile myself, im much more into road racing.
Ferariguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 02:54 AM   #49
FPVPSI
Regular User

LOL, this tread sure has come along way...keep up the good work fellas...hahahaha...

[EDIT] Im loving this new Green look btw...