Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-26-2004, 01:28 AM   #31
nchs09

http://www.icyhotstunta.com/

Old 02-26-2004, 08:55 AM   #32
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by robruf
Sorry, BADMIHAI but eurotrash don't wear ADIDAS or track suits, they wear expenive suits like Dunhill and YSL, smoke YSL cigarettes and try and pick up models while they pose around in their Ferrari's, hey they are just like us, can't we all just get along, LOL. If you want to dress eurotrash, go to Toronto and shop in Yorkville at some of the smaller and extremely expensive boutiiques and then you can say that you dress like eurotrash, btw no one with money in Euro wears track pants, they all dress one hell of alot better than we do over here by far.
How would you know? Are you European ? "NO" Then STFU! :shock: :shock:
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 09:18 AM   #33
Kangaroo Boy
Regular User

I wear a Footy singlet,Stubbies and a pair of flip flops (Thongs).lol..
Old 02-26-2004, 12:34 PM   #34
robruf
Regular User

BADMIHAI, you ask how the hell would I know, well, it might be because I go to Europe at least twice a year every year for the past 5 or so years that is how I know how euros dress. Don't worry, I realize that you are only 17 and don't know too much about anything except for maybe cars, so I won't be too hard on you and btw don't call me names as I never did to you, I was just questioning your judgement that is all.
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 12:55 PM   #35
corvette97
Regular User

i smell flames!!!
Old 02-26-2004, 05:08 PM   #36
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by robruf
BADMIHAI, you ask how the hell would I know, well, it might be because I go to Europe at least twice a year every year for the past 5 or so years that is how I know how euros dress. Don't worry, I realize that you are only 17 and don't know too much about anything except for maybe cars, so I won't be too hard on you and btw don't call me names as I never did to you, I was just questioning your judgement that is all.

Well...I've lived in Europe for the past 15 years, and I still go there very often. That's how I know. Sorry, I didn't want to make it personal. "We cool, homie " 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old 02-26-2004, 06:01 PM   #37
PATo355
Regular User

Try to get some Armani Exchange or Emporio Armani shirts , they cost at least 70% less than que Armani design ones , and they look pretty cool ... www.emporioarmani.com

We dont get that in Chile , so i currently use Nautica , Polo and Lacoste , they have some cool design in shirts , and they prove to be very durable for the cost .

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 08:24 PM   #38
novass
Regular User

Personally, I dress like shit on the average day. Usually just shorts, t-shirt and sandals. I can clean up from time to time, I do have a lot of nice clothes and shoes, I just dont like to wear them that often. As it stands right now, I think I have somewhere in the neighboorhood of 50 pairs of shoes LOL. I worked at a shoe store and it brought out my collective nature so the Pumas, Adidas, NB and everything else just kept accumulating.

Too many people here in LA try and fit in some type of image, I could really care less what I look like, I would rather be comfortable.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 09:59 PM   #39
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I could really care less what I look like, I would rather be comfortable.
Ditto!
Old 02-27-2004, 07:13 PM   #40
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Originally Posted by nchs09

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaahhaha hahahahahahahahahahharrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely fell out of my chair!!! you know what's sad? i actually have to see people like these every day in my school...
Old 02-27-2004, 08:57 PM   #41
Kangaroo Boy
Regular User

[quote="HeilSvenska"]
Originally Posted by nchs09

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaahhaha hahahahahahahahahahharrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely fell out of my chair!!! you know what's sad? i actually have to see people like these every day in my school...
You know the sad thing is,They think they a tough or Hardcore by the way they dress.They think they are king shit.I have people like that at my tafe..They are poofdas,If they got into a fight,they would get smashed.They ain't big, nor they are well built.Wiggas,I hate them...
Old 02-27-2004, 09:45 PM   #42
BADMIHAI
Regular User

.Wiggas,I hate them...
Ditto!