Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 09-06-2006, 01:14 PM   #31
Iwan
Regular User

@RC45, got the message, doesn't make sense to argue.

Svenson, enjoy your ride and watch out, much jealous ppl outhere in the world.

cheers
iwan
Old 09-06-2006, 01:19 PM   #32
svenson69
Regular User

@iwan
merci, alläs klar, was sölls
svenson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:33 PM   #33
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Iwan
@RC45, got the message, doesn't make sense to argue.
Oh - you are arguing?

Maybe if you pulled your uptight euro-biased head out your backside you might look passed the "argument" - see the emoticons and understand that not the entire english speaking world is so angst-ridden and rigid.

Lighten up pal.

Svenson, enjoy your ride and watch out, much jealous ppl outhere in the world.
Again - if you took your superior head out your tight pooptube long enough to get some fresh air - you would have seen that congratulations were offered for his ride a long while back.. but you missed that post because you were too busy extricating your cranium from uranus... right?

Jeaulous?

Jeaulous of what? An under powered family car with a cardboard boot floor and a legendary BMW self-grenading 6 cylinder?

Sure.

Again - lighten the hell up there.

p.s. - just in case your "angry euro translator" was switched to kill instead of stun... the entire post is an attempt to get you to NOT be so serious and angry and actually read the messages posted in the context they are made - and actually comprehend the emoticons peppered throughout.

But then again, the chances of this explanation being actually understood and taken in the right light are about as much as the EU being able to agree on a single thing.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:39 PM   #34
Iwan
Regular User

dude, there is absolut no point to get personal here allright? not my problem if you
feel affected, my comment above is a general comment - got the message?

will not comment further posts on this topic and will give you gladly the opportunity
to have the final say as it seems you need that.

cheers iwan
Old 09-06-2006, 01:42 PM   #35
svenson69
Regular User

ok, rc45, time to cool down

enjoy your overpowered whatever car you own and lets get back to topic, the pictures, thanks.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:46 PM   #36
RC45
Regular User

dude, there is absolut no point to get personal here allright? not my problem if you
feel affected, my comment above is a general comment - got the message?

will not comment further posts on this topic and will give you gladly the opportunity
to have the final say as it seems you need that.

cheers iwan
Holy Shit - you actually failed to read/comprehend ANYTHING that was posted.

It would seem that just because you can read and write english does not mean you are able to understand or comprehend humour, inuendo, suggestion or hyperbole.

You euro-folks really are angry and uptight.

maybe its that silly mazzeratty you drive - must require you to be pissed off at everything in sight - right?

In case you lost your handy "Phrase Book" -- 8) and are emoticons.. used to denote the humour, intent and general theme of a message - when they are included in the test being posted, you should read them into the actual sentences and then imagine the person posting the message might be laughing, chuckling or otherwise be in a jovial mood and that the ENTIRE intent was simply to break the ice and offer an otherwise candid and personal view to an otherwise dry and dull world.

Put another way - lighten up.

Oh - and it does look like I got the last word.. unless you want to have it? (see - that was a joke... maybe they don't allow people over 30 in europe to have a sense of humour *shrug* <-- see that's sarcasm... <-- oh, so is that.. ) :roll:
Old 09-06-2006, 01:47 PM   #37
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by svenson69
ok, rc45, time to cool down

enjoy your overpowered whatever car you own and lets get back to topic, the pictures, thanks.
See - at least this bloke actually gets it... laugh a little.. don't take yourself so seriosly... but then again 490bhp is not overpowered.. thats just right..
Old 09-06-2006, 01:55 PM   #38
svenson69
Regular User

ok, rc, enough of this anti-eu stuff, please. switzerland is not member of the eu anyway...

to me it looks more like you are the pissed guy here. compare the length of your post to the posts of iwan -- a humorous guy just puts an emoticon, no need to justify himself by writing a book.

8)
Old 09-06-2006, 05:07 PM   #39
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by svenson69
ok, rc, enough of this anti-eu stuff, please. switzerland is not member of the eu anyway...

to me it looks more like you are the pissed guy here. compare the length of your post to the posts of iwan -- a humorous guy just puts an emoticon, no need to justify himself by writing a book.

8)
I am going to assume you are joking with this post.

If not then once again - exactly who or what crawled up your and your buddies arse?

Why on earth are you europeans so goddamned uptight?

Uhm - "justify" was sarcastic hyperbole.

I am guessing that while you folks may be fluent english speakers.. you are not fluent english comprehenders.

:roll:

Wow - simply wow.

I can actually imagine how the world has had so many bloody wars over the centuaries...

there are those that sort of well, roll with the punches and get along... and then there are the uptight.

So heres another book for you to read.

There is no doubt that the austrians, swiss and germans are quite humourless - because when ever one tries a little snide sacry tit for tat they (as in you and your buddy included) get all pissed off.

So bcak to your original statement... angry? whos angry...??

The internets are a humourous outlet for some of us... think of it as the place you go to unwind... ah never mind... I forgot you're too uptight to unwind.

(So again - just to be clear, the above is sarcastic and caustic with the intent of being brash and aggressive humour that tries to see how far you cna be pushed until you just lighten up - unless you really are angry and pissed because I called your car underpowered? ) <--- BTW - see thats humour again.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:19 PM   #40
nthfinity
Regular User

a very nice car svenson! the CSL is definately an amazing vehicle... and...

well, underpowered might be accurate you see... after driving 400 hp cars, and even 600 hp cars, and a shotgun ride in a 750 hp car... you begin to see that 400 is no longer fast, 600 isn't fast enough. Of course, there is a limit to what is ideal for a given chassis.

even so, your car performs amazingly at NS, and other tracks as well
Old 09-06-2006, 05:30 PM   #41
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
even so, your car performs amazingly at NS, and other tracks as well
This is true... no one could take away from the package that is the CSL... and a great package it is.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:33 PM   #42
NBTBRV8
Regular User

It is good to see that you have one of the fast ones being black, not the slow silver ones with the extra weight due to the metallic paint

We've got a black one too, welcome to the club. They are a super impressive car.
NBTBRV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 11:49 PM   #43
DeMoN
Regular User

nice photos on 1st page. My fav is the last one in 1st post.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:20 PM   #44
svenson69
Regular User

Originally Posted by NBTBRV8
It is good to see that you have one of the fast ones being black, not the slow silver ones with the extra weight due to the metallic paint
i've heard about that issue 8)
yep, nice to be on the dark side
(but -- saphire black is a metallic paint too)
Old 09-12-2006, 07:06 PM   #45
dingo
Regular User

Some of shit in here is unbelievable.....but expected really.

Anyway, great car svenson!!! Always been a big fan of the CSL, the "common" M3 can get a bit boring but definately not the case with your car. Great photos too.