Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 06-01-2004, 01:06 PM   #31
kteo2003
Regular User

i think that that car will kick some ash.......
kteo2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 10:18 PM   #32
fakepower
Regular User

man i really like it, i am going with the guys who liked the smooth body lines, its just super clean!!! and its got the best feature or all , the light weight! gotta love that , it just gives so much more to the car in handling and performance than just simply adding HP! i love light cars! but its a beautiful car and sure like to hear more about it, perhaps on like TG or 5th gear
fakepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 08:26 AM   #33
he7lius
Regular User

I think the car does look quite good but i also think its just another wannabe supercar.
he7lius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 05:45 AM   #34
dons5
Regular User

ya thats exactly what it probably is just another wanna be
Old 06-03-2004, 10:50 PM   #35
danroz
Regular User

You know whats scary...I think the engine is way too big and its only 2100lbs? WTF??? Plus only 500hp for all those cubes? Wonder what block they are using or if its homegrown.

Anyone noticing all these new "supercars" are starting to look the same?
Old 06-03-2004, 10:55 PM   #36
dons5
Regular User

no super cars will ever have the power/engine size ratio as good as Ferrari does man there just the best
Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM   #37
LotusGT1
Regular User

Specs ook promising, design doesn't have a millimeter of individuality in it though....
Old 06-05-2004, 05:40 AM   #38
dons5
Regular User

doesnt have a millimeter of individuality in it? ahah ya no shit u can say that again
Old 06-10-2004, 04:57 AM   #39
Tumbler
Regular User

cant beat a good ol pushrod engine hahahhahahaha

why wont australians, which i am proud to be leave, car making to japan, europe and england

we make shit (holdens and fords), it doesnt look good, has a bad engine and wont handle well at all
Tumbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 11:21 AM   #40
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

What a beautiful car...this is one of the most beautiful car ever seen from a handmade brand, as well as the ideal concept of a car for me(a big engine into a small wheelbased and light car), alongside the Pagani Zonda......im a bit looking forward for its launching, its results when testing, due to the ideal ingredients of the car for me...in my opinion there is nothing as pure as a big engine in a tiny and short shape in order to get the most authentic sensations when driving a car
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote