Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-20-2005, 01:36 PM   #31
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Dave is also a member of the download group and his car will soon be "featured" on JW.
Is his car gonna be featured on the main page? BTW welcome to our home Dave.
Yes providing its OK with Dave.
Sounds pretty cool! Damn I still need to take pictures of our cars.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:45 PM   #32
dhard801
Regular User

Good morning [or as the case may be my Jabba Friends, Never a dull moment is there? Always having that warm fuzzy feeling knowing the next time you hit the switch, somehing new and exciting will be waiting here. I am absoutely sincere in saying that.
Poor Dingo :shock: was only trying to be helpful, but I had to laugh, because just as I realized I had used the wrong imageshack string, and during the 20 secs I needed to replace it with the right stuff, Dingo had already pounced. Half a world away I had already been "CAUGHT" at the speed of light, and there would be no reprieve, proving once again, "you just can't get by with anything" All in good fun.
It really is amazing the degree some "Phonies" will go to, to give the impression they are somethiing other than the pathetic "Piece-of-Shit-Wannabee's"
they really are. To see the very worst, go to this link, which is group of real "Seals" who are untiringly compiling a list of the documented "Navy Seal/Medal of Honor Winner" Phoneys. [Called the Wall of Shame] http://www.authentiseal.org/index.htm

I did have a thought regarding the documentation proceedure. How about if once a new member had provided, to the satisfaction of the "Wheels" that he was authentic, they could, through the magic of sience, put a symbol on their profile indicating "True Blue", just like the merit badge you give for posting. So having said way more than enough for today I will leave you with a picture of my secretary.
Have a great day. :arrow:
Dave
dhard801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 01:50 PM   #33
Jabba
Regular User

You sure are coming along in leaps and bounds Dave....keep up the good work 8)
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 02:11 PM   #34
Wutputt
Regular User

Dave, nice to see you found your place here at JW. We idd have a strong community around here, which can be quite addictive sometimes, as brembo already said. But you'll certainly like it around here!

Btw, can I borrow your secretary next week?
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 02:59 PM   #35
andrei46

not really a topic for the 'what you drive and ride' section IMO, so I'm moving it to general chat

dhard801 - I've added you latest pics into the other topic you started this week in the 'what you drive and ride' section
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24663
Old 03-20-2005, 03:05 PM   #36
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by dhard801
Never a dull moment is there?
HA!! Just wait until we get bored and start 3 different threads and create a new login name just to flush out a non-posting memeber THat was the funniest hour+ EVER (anyone who was frog hunting on that day should remember that little game of hide and seek )

during the 20 secs I needed to replace it with the right stuff, Dingo had already pounced
Yeah...some of us here spend wayyyyyyy too much time here...that kind of affords us the ability to watch the boards a little closer than we should. But if you really want to be amazed, watch the response times of TT and Dan\/6

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 03:05 PM   #37
adamwich
Regular User

Welcome dhard801 - beautiful Lamborghini! 8)
Old 03-20-2005, 03:31 PM   #38
crayzayjay
Regular User

Very nice car

I drive a VW Golf, honest. Do i need to prove it?

Some people become so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich i want to be.
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 05:23 PM   #39
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Sometimes I wish allanlambo wasn't a member of this site. It seems all he does is try to use us for his popularity contests. Just because he has money, he doesn't have my respect.
At first I thought I was the only one that thought he was an asshole...I know since then however a few more people also came to this conclusion on Ferrari chat etc....anyway he doesn't post here much....I think he just comes by every now and again to pinch our Lambo media etc.
I never liked that guy since raincgflix. Damn weve all known each other a long time. Me and bad used to argue all day on racingflix, back when krazy hawaiin was racing for the championship nextel cup car/pit crew/tv installler/yatch club member. :roll:

BTW welcome from Jabbas only Black/Irish/CHerokee Indian probably German American who was born in ohio and now lives in California. 8)
Old 03-20-2005, 05:23 PM   #40
666fast
Regular User

Welcome to JW Dave! If I remember correcly from an earlier thread, you fly jets too. Which is all sorts of awesome!
Enjoy your stay here at Camp JW!
Old 03-20-2005, 06:28 PM   #41
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
I never liked that guy since raincgflix. Damn weve all known each other a long time. Me and bad used to argue all day on racingflix, back when krazy hawaiin was racing for the championship nextel cup car/pit crew/tv installler/yatch club member. :roll:
Damn! That was a long time ago. I sort of miss those times. :cry:
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 06:36 PM   #42
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Sometimes I wish allanlambo wasn't a member of this site. It seems all he does is try to use us for his popularity contests. Just because he has money, he doesn't have my respect.
At first I thought I was the only one that thought he was an asshole...I know since then however a few more people also came to this conclusion on Ferrari chat etc....anyway he doesn't post here much....I think he just comes by every now and again to pinch our Lambo media etc.
You mean AL THE PIMP???
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 06:41 PM   #43
Anonymous

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
You mean AL THE PIMP???
Hey don't Sully the good name of AL
Old 03-20-2005, 07:12 PM   #44
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
.......Just dont pay attention to Dingo he is kind of slow, not right in the head and so on..... (joking dingo )
hey I thought you wouldn't tell anyone about my 'problems'

Poor Dingo :shock: was only trying to be helpful, but I had to laugh, because just as I realized I had used the wrong imageshack string, and during the 20 secs I needed to replace it with the right stuff, Dingo had already pounced. Half a world away I had already been "CAUGHT" at the speed of light, and there would be no reprieve, proving once again, "you just can't get by with anything"
glad we understand each other and there are no hard feelings, I didn't mean any disrespect by it
Old 03-20-2005, 07:52 PM   #45
No.1
Regular User

I like to give you another Welcome to JW.

You seem just the right kind of guy to come along. True, a car nut and intelligent (...well, only time will tell ).

I have a good feeling your going to fit right in, and i doubt you will ever leave 8)