Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 02-11-2004, 12:22 AM   #31
pimrusis
Regular User

God, I could go find some random facts for you to try to understand. But I am tired of argueing with you about this. Anyone who thinks Germans are the only ones who know how to do cars is an idiot. Plain and simple. And since I see that hideous, hideous car in your signature. I know that I am correct. I mean, Jesus. It looks like a Honda.
pimrusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:37 AM   #32
hemi_fan
Regular User

Seriously, if I had 150k, this would be the FIRST car I would buy! Its absolutely stunning to look at, goes like stink, and has a V8!! I think its quite amazing, and Im hoping next thursday when I go to the Toronto Auto Show, there will be a few I can look at. Dont worry, im borrowing my bud's camera (which holds up to 500 pics), so i should have plenty for u guys to look at when im back!

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:59 AM   #33
Bavarias_Finest
Regular User

Originally Posted by pimrusis
God, I could go find some random facts for you to try to understand. But I am tired of argueing with you about this. Anyone who thinks Germans are the only ones who know how to do cars is an idiot. Plain and simple. And since I see that hideous, hideous car in your signature. I know that I am correct. I mean, Jesus. It looks like a Honda.
So.....what your saying is you have no facts to support your statement, and can only come up with "your car looks like a Honda, so I am right." What a buffoon.....lack of facts equal a lack of argument....end of story....Youve stated opinion over and over again, I have stated why German cars are the benchmark through acomplishments in the automotive field. Do yourself a favor, stop typing.

P.S. I never said Germany is everything but it is the benchmark in automotive performance and handling and so far beyong anything American corporations can muster out in their sport car divisions. Ford Gods sake this is the first new supercar out of America in a long time and its a remake of an oldie. Honestly after the Viper, Corvette, GT40, and Ligenfelter what comes to mind......Saleen is European so dont want to hear it, and Cobra is ok.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:01 AM   #34
Bavarias_Finest
Regular User

Originally Posted by hemi_fan
Seriously, if I had 150k, this would be the FIRST car I would buy! Its absolutely stunning to look at, goes like stink, and has a V8!! I think its quite amazing, and Im hoping next thursday when I go to the Toronto Auto Show, there will be a few I can look at. Dont worry, im borrowing my bud's camera (which holds up to 500 pics), so i should have plenty for u guys to look at when im back!
I hope a 150k car has a V8 lol......
Old 02-11-2004, 01:07 AM   #35
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by Bavarias_Finest
Ever heard of the Jaguar XJ220? V6
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 01:08 AM   #36
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by pimrusis
You mean that isn't a custom Honda? sure looks like a shitty Honda.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 01:14 AM   #37
Bavarias_Finest
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
Originally Posted by Bavarias_Finest
Ever heard of the Jaguar XJ220? V6
Jaguar lol, theres some reliability.....You going to pull out Aston Martin next, because Ford owns the now..Even though production and designs still go through Europe...That would of been a better example tha Jaguar lol...possibly one of the worst cars in reliability ever.....
Old 02-11-2004, 01:22 AM   #38
Bavarias_Finest
Regular User

Unlike you people....I dont resort to personal attacks-----a sign of ignorance and lack of argument, real weak in my opinion.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:57 AM   #39
ARMAN
Regular User

what youre fighting for, sheit??? one likes american cars, another german... so fokin what?(italian are the best anyway )

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 06:27 PM   #40
Bavarias_Finest
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
what youre fighting for, sheit??? one likes american cars, another german... so fokin what?(italian are the best anyway )
lol.....good point....I did not mean German was the best but simply far and beyond American motors and progress in the autmotive industry.