Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 07-04-2004, 08:49 PM   #16
liloutlaws
Regular User

i don't think its turboed....again i think he changed the tooth gearing and didn't adjust his speedometer
liloutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 10:46 PM   #17
sentra_dude

Originally Posted by mrmojo77
Originally Posted by liloutlaws
i think they changed the tooth gearing on that bike..there's no way it accelerates that fast. especially on the top end. and the rate of its deceleration was pretty fast too.
I must agree with you. It doesn't look like 220mph, it looks like closer to 120 mph, if you look at the road paintings or the intersections between the roads.
Have you ever used a video camera before dude? Crazy driving at 80mph looks like gentle cruising at 35mph on video camera...

He is most certainly not doing 120mph, there's a good chance he broke 200mph...

Originally Posted by liloutlaws
i don't think its turboed....again i think he changed the tooth gearing and didn't adjust his speedometer
Wow...haven't you ever heard of Super Kaos...? The site full of turbo charged Hayabusas, and that's where this vid originated...they have tons of videos, and yes that bike is turbo charged, lol 'changed the tooth gearing'...

On high boost, those turbo Hayabusa's can make 300+rwhp, and at least one has got above 390rwhp...

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 12:08 AM   #18
Tomerville
Regular User

Yeah it is definetly a turbo...the whistle is so loud the mic can't pick it up.
On high boost, those turbo Hayabusa's can make 300+rwhp, and at least one has got above 390rwhp...
There was a video on racingflix of a 'busa making 500 whp.

"Time is a versitile performer: it flies, marches, heals all wounds, runs out and will tell"
-Franklin Jones

^The definition of grip. Nav+Bose (standard) Arctic Silver on Blue, Heaven on Earth. '05 911 Turbo^
Tomerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 01:17 AM   #19
black_magician
Regular User

I asked the guys at the bike shop in town about it.(they all knew what I was talking about)... its a turbo busa making around 450HP. I gotta get me one of those! its one of the fastest street legal busas around I hear.

oh.. and he ends up hitting 258 MPH!
black_magician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:46 PM   #20
mindgam3
Regular User

fast.... but not as fast as THIS Estimated top speed of 250mph, and you get your money back if it dosent go that fast... noones dared try yet Probably a re post but still entertaining
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 11:04 PM   #21
jz04r1
Regular User

Originally Posted by thamar
First off, the guy wheelies at 70-80km/h to a speed of +/- 200. Meaning that the front wheel didn't make contact with the ground for the whole time, the speedo is in the front wheel. So if you drop back onto 2 wheels, the speedo can do it's work again, but an analog speedo isn't that fast, it takes some time. Ever slammed the brakes of your car, and when you allready stopped the speedo was still at 20-30km/h...
Same principle.

As for that busa, that's a turbocharged one, not an ordinairy busa
Why do you think he's so easy on the throttle in first gear
the speedo is actually in the transmission on most jap. bikes
jz04r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 12:35 PM   #22
a007apl
Regular User

My father have one Hayabusa, i'm another day ride with one friend in your busa(my friend superbike), more or less 5' in 200km because we ride in my city.
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote