Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-25-2004, 11:39 AM   #16
Max Power

awesome sig /\/\/\/\/\
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 12:26 PM   #17
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Originally Posted by RC45
Ice Hockey is the second lamest sport after Curling any way.. so no loss there..
and what sport do you like?
Soccer

Rugby

Aussie Rules

Cricket

Auto Racing

Motor Cycle Racing

You know, real sports..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 12:29 PM   #18
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Max Power
everybody has different opinions, some just like starting shit.......I guess its good entertainment.
The only time Canadians get to win anything - is the sancitoned fights and brawls that make up the farce of ice hockey.

Then their supporters go on rampages destroying public property - whether they win or lose...
Old 09-25-2004, 01:53 PM   #19
Max Power

never heard of these rampages......+ compared to soccer riots :roll: ...... + Canada has produced the 2 best players of all time Lemieux and Gretzky....hockey has its downs but nothing compared to cricket

The only time Canadians get to win anything
i don't c what this has to do with the NHL.........the last time Canada won a Stanley Cup was in '93.......
Old 09-25-2004, 02:25 PM   #20
Junk2006
Regular User

everybody has different opinions, some just like starting shit.......I guess its good entertainment.
The only time Canadians get to win anything - is the sancitoned fights and brawls that make up the farce of ice hockey.

Then their supporters go on rampages destroying public property - whether they win or lose...
what is wrong with you?
Old 09-25-2004, 07:13 PM   #21
Toronto
Regular User

what there are so little riots in hockey comparied to soccer it is a joke, there has been like 1 riot in toronto, and it was like 2 cars flipped over.
nothing comparied to the hundreds of people that die in soccer games,

and just to let you know hockey and basketball are the 2 fastest growing world sports.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:33 PM   #22
Max Power

like I said some ppl just like starting shit :roll:
Old 09-25-2004, 11:54 PM   #23
RC45
Regular User

Or just dislike Canada with a passion. :roll:

I have spent a couple days searching and have failed to uncover a single redeeming quality with regard to Canada.

It seems to just be a collection of pitiful people all huddled together in a corner just existing.

No passion.

No pride.

No nationalism.

No self-worth.

No self-promotion.

Other than "Aye..." there isn't even a redeeming "cultural ID" either.

And it would seem for Canadians to make a name for themselves, they have to move out and get famous..

Almost as if Canada is like that non-descript artificial "nation" that is always portrayed in sci-fi movies.

The "nation" that has tried to perfect everything but mastered nothing.

The failed "model state".

Old 09-25-2004, 11:57 PM   #24
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Junk2006

what is wrong with you?
Me? Nothing...

And you?
Old 09-26-2004, 03:51 AM   #25
Toronto
Regular User

Or just dislike Canada with a passion. :roll:

I have spent a couple days searching and have failed to uncover a single redeeming quality with regard to Canada.

It seems to just be a collection of pitiful people all huddled together in a corner just existing.

No passion.

No pride.

No nationalism.

No self-worth.

No self-promotion.

Other than "Aye..." there isn't even a redeeming "cultural ID" either.

And it would seem for Canadians to make a name for themselves, they have to move out and get famous..

Almost as if Canada is like that non-descript artificial "nation" that is always portrayed in sci-fi movies.

The "nation" that has tried to perfect everything but mastered nothing.

The failed "model state".

insulin???????????????

and most american discoveries were made by none US born men/women,

canada is full of pride, most canadians that go backpacking in europe have the flag on their back,

and at least i have pride in my country that i live in, so much pride i am a citizen and vote for me leading party, you can't say that so any topic of pride that you bring up is mute.

no nationalism, no passion, no pride, no self-worth?
you live in a bubble don't you? a little texan bubble?

and how can we have none of the things that you mention? then go out and have these claimed hockey riots? don't you need to have a passion to riot?
and it ain't AYE it EH?
man your thick.

and if we don't do anything? we give more money in foreign aid then the US does for the amount of people that we have. while Bush is asking the UN to help him kill more people in Iraq, canadians are asking to help dieing families in africa. i think we have out moral's in the right place.
Old 09-26-2004, 10:59 AM   #26
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by toronto
and how can we have none of the things that you mention? then go out and have these claimed hockey riots? don't you need to have a passion to riot?
and it ain't AYE it EH?
man your thick.
Riots are criminal not passionate. You are a nation of impotent drunken thugs. Too cowardly to even form or participate in your own defence by creating a decent standing army.

AYE.. :fist:

and it is you are - shortened to you're - seems you are the think one.

Interesting - when the anti-canada rhetoric starts you get all pissy and start whining like the bitch you are - yet have no qualms about starting anti-us topics all day long.

Originally Posted by toronto
and if we don't do anything? we give more money in foreign aid then the US does for the amount of people that we have. while Bush is asking the UN to help him kill more people in Iraq, canadians are asking to help dieing families in africa. i think we have out moral's in the right place.
really?

Where was the canadian load of PRIVATE money/supplies heading out the day after the Beslan school seige?

The reality of how generous the USA is with humanitarian aid (even unsolicited mind you) will make you sit down and shutup - but you are so anti-usa you would never know this.

Apart from beer... does canada actually produce any globally consumed or desired product?

I now know why canada is the last place political asylum seekers run to - it's the only place so pathetic they NEED these losers to bolster the shrinking "canadian" population of losers.

Old 09-26-2004, 11:37 AM   #27
callen
Regular User

Too cowardly to even form or participate in your own defence by creating a decent standing army.

Apart from beer... does canada actually produce any globally consumed or desired product?

I now know why canada is the last place political asylum seekers run to - it's the only place so pathetic they NEED these losers to bolster the shrinking "canadian" population of losers.
RC ur the last person i would think would post these blind comments. but neways heres my 2 cents. once again we dont need a decent army. We dont need to defend our country because noone is attacking it. If that ever happened, the USA, Great Britain, along with countless other nations would come to our defense. Your surplus of WMD's, ammo, and guns would be perfect in this situation, we can get them from you guys to defend ourselves. now desired product....RIM(research in motion) big tech company, they invented the blackbury, that little gadget all the rich folks in the USA just eat up like candy. Oil(alberta) we have a lot of oil. yah not as much as some but more than most.(beef) yah maybe there is one cow who got sick, who the fuck cares, i eat beef like its goin outta style and till i get sick from mad cow, i dont fucking care how many cows get it. Wescam builds laser designators, infra red cameras, spy cameras, basically all the cameras ur Army uses to kill people. without us, your "pinpoint' technology(which it seems is still to be perfected, or could that just be human error ) also they make most if not all of the sports cameras, nascar, ALMS, F1 u name it wescam built it. onboards, fly bys, netcams enuf said. our automotive exports are quite large as well. yes i know most if not all of it goes to the US, and this doesnt qualify as globally consumed products, you guys are our number one trading partner. without us where would u get ur goods? sure many other places have them but not under the NAFTA.

James Naismith is the inventor of basketball
Dr. John Hopps- pacemaker
James Gosling - JAVA
Charles Fenetry - Newsprint
William Chalmers- plexiglas
Arthur Sicard-snowblower
Joseph-Armand Bombardier -snowmobile
Reginald A. Fessenden -television
Alexander Graham Bell -telephone
Reginald A. Fessenden -wireless radio

so just to name a few things, not bad from a nation with only 30 million, and at the time most of these inventions were patented, much less than that. so considering, i dont think we are a nation of losers, but a quiet, respecting nation of non violent winners
Old 09-26-2004, 11:44 AM   #28
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by callen
so considering, i dont think we are a nation of losers, but a quiet, respecting nation of non violent winners
See - now that wasn't so bad..

All without a single anti-Bush or anti-US statement..
Old 09-26-2004, 12:11 PM   #29
possessed_beaver
Regular User

only RC45 could turn a discussion on sports into politics... LOL!!

flamer of the year award?
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 12:12 PM   #30
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Ice Hockey is the second lamest sport after Curling any way.. so no loss there..
and what sport do you like?
Soccer

Rugby

Aussie Rules

Cricket

Auto Racing

Motor Cycle Racing

You know, real sports..

I like all the choices except cricket! Cricket is fucking ghey sorry.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote