Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 06-02-2005, 08:55 PM   #16
styla21
Regular User

Originally Posted by yablokov
maybe im crazy. but id love to spend a few days in jail

i think id have a total blast! id beat the shit out of the first guy i say and then would make me a few bitchs. then in a few days later id get out of the jail. right when i got on the other side of the bars, id laugh my F-ing face off! lol, at all the stupid criminals that have to stay in there for a long time still

am i cruel or what? te-hee!
That sounds like the words of an 18 year old going on 11.. Seriously Yablokov why don't you try it sometime? I'm sure you'll love being pumelled by big bubba. If you let even a hint of that attitude escape and an inmate picked up on it, i'm not sure you would end up walking out...

Antonio i feel for you though man, jail is not a pleasant experience but in a short stint like 2 days it may provide some sort of a lesson or insight and allow you to take somethin away from it. Let us know what happens with the judgement. :fadein:
Old 06-02-2005, 09:28 PM   #17
SilviaEvo
Regular User

Originally Posted by styla21

i think id have a total blast! id beat the shit out of the first guy i say and then would make me a few bitchs. then in a few days later id get out of the jail. right when i got on the other side of the bars, id laugh my F-ing face off! lol, at all the stupid criminals that have to stay in there for a long time still

That sounds like the words of an 18 year old going on 11.. Seriously Yablokov why don't you try it sometime? I'm sure you'll love being pumelled by big bubba. If you let even a hint of that attitude escape and an inmate picked up on it, i'm not sure you would end up walking out...

Antonio i feel for you though man, jail is not a pleasant experience but in a short stint like 2 days it may provide some sort of a lesson or insight and allow you to take somethin away from it. Let us know what happens with the judgement. :fadein:
at least he wont be walking out normally!!!

sorry to hear that Antonio that sucks balls!!! it will give you some life lessons though.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:52 PM   #18
antonioledesma
Regular User

@yablokov: yeaaah, I would like to see you 10 friggin' minutes behind the bars, you would be shitting your pants, but I think you're just joking

@Aleighy: I don't swing that way... for now maybe after my 5-star, everything payed hotel, aka jail, I could start seeing Z as a handsome guy

still 14 hours until the phone call
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:52 PM   #19
batgirl
Regular User

Your purpose is lol after my 5-star everything payed hotel aka jail I could start seeing Z as a handsome guy wink 14 hours until the phone call |.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:25 PM   #20
Daggernite
Regular User

hey antonio, it seems like a total unfair situation you've been put in. Even the safest drivers can have accidents, and when your eeven a passenger its a chance your taking. You seem to be taking it pretty well tho, I'd be wanting to fight the judge, even for 2 days that just sucks!!

Once you hit the first guy you see, that mean you'll be spending even longer in jail. During that time the guy you hit will bring all his mates your way for a game of beat the new guy and rape him after. Then when your on the other side of the bars?

They'll be laughing not you
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 11:38 PM   #21
jpatino03
Regular User

Originally Posted by Daggernite
hey antonio, it seems like a total unfair situation you've been put in. Even the safest drivers can have accidents, and when your eeven a passenger its a chance your taking. You seem to be taking it pretty well tho, I'd be wanting to fight the judge, even for 2 days that just sucks!!

Once you hit the first guy you see, that mean you'll be spending even longer in jail. During that time the guy you hit will bring all his mates your way for a game of beat the new guy and rape him after. Then when your on the other side of the bars?

They'll be laughing not you
I think he was joking, or at least exaggerating. Notice the abundance of

Fuerza Antonio! Aveces a los inocentes les pasan cagadas

Phil Hill, Kappa Sigma for life.
jpatino03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:00 AM   #22
Yablokov
Regular User

Originally Posted by styla21

STFU. its called a joke. im trying to make the sad scene of antonio going away a little more pleasent. you sound like a boring ignorant 19 year old going on 9.

Cars I have beaten in real races:
Honda Accord LX 1992
lil' bros Go-Kart
Yablokov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:01 AM   #23
batgirl
Regular User

What makes you so certain? What makes you say that I will love being pumelled by big bubba. What makes you think I would let a hint of that attitude escape and an inmate picked up on it he or she is not sure you? I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Hmmm. . . Intriguing. . . What is the difficulty?
Old 06-06-2005, 11:58 PM   #24
antonioledesma
Regular User

Ok, after a 4 day break of JW... I can finally tell you that I didn't had to put a foot in cell
as you might have read, and not making things longer and boring this is what I had to go thorough last friday

So I had to be at 10:30 am with some representatives of the mexican justice system. My lawyer came in first, stayed in the office of those vulture-agents of justice around 40 minutes
made me and my family wait for 2 hours so I could go in, read some very very large and heavy files/archives about my case, and sign them. Had to stay there for another hour and the judges had to eat. Of course their lunch lasted for 2 hours.
To resume everything, I could go free around 10 pm after hours and hours waiting
at last I'm a free man, now I can travel freely and wont have a criminal record for the crash...
unless my ex-girlfriend sues me , but they've already signed some papers so they can't sue me
what a relief, I could almost not breathe properly all friday waiting for the veredict. I sweated as a I were on a very hot beach.

thanks a lot to Arman, styla21, ZfrkS62,Aleighy, yablokov, SilviaEvo, Daggernite and jpatino03 for their enormous support and some laughs
Old 06-07-2005, 12:03 AM   #25
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Way to go Antonio I can only imagine the sigh of relief you must have let out when you heard you were free to go

Go get hammered this weekend bro, you sure deserve it Better yet, head up here and slammed to really celebrate

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 12:03 AM   #26
batgirl
Regular User

Far out.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:05 AM   #27
ZfrkS62
Regular User

ARGHH!!! This thread HAD to get setup in the batslut's corner?!?

Old 06-07-2005, 12:05 AM   #28
batgirl
Regular User

What does "this" refer to?
Old 06-07-2005, 12:11 AM   #29
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Way to go Antonio I can only imagine the sigh of relief you must have let out when you heard you were free to go

Go get hammered this weekend bro, you sure deserve it Better yet, head up here and slammed to really celebrate
it sure was a HUGE sigh, and the only thing that I wanted to do was to sleep.

I didn't drink too much this weekend, but I spent a couple of days with my g/f and you can bet I'll be totally trashed next saturday to celebrate this and that at last I can get a job

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
ARGHH!!! This thread HAD to get setup in the batslut's corner?!?
sorry, but this thing could be meaningless to so much ppl that could not be bothered to be in general chat
Old 06-07-2005, 12:29 AM   #30
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I'll be totally trashed next saturday to celebrate this and that at last I can get a job
PARTY FOUL!!!!!!! You just had to spoil the celebration mood by throwing the J word in there