Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 07-12-2005, 04:33 PM   #16
Anonymous

Originally Posted by 1zippo1
Originally Posted by stefanometa
I think he's trying to catch up with Sabine(Ringtaxi driver-the fastest taxi driver in the entire world-)...
after that deep embarrassement with the Jag diesel on Top Gear!!
IMO that wasn't embarrassing. I don't think so many (normal) people could have gotten the Jag round in less then 10 minutes in a period of 2 days. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Jeremy is a really good driver, but you can't say he's that bad. And it's only normal that someone like Sabine blasted the Jag round a lot faster then a normal person can.
Yup have to agree, most of the people who criticise jeremy's driving have never driven anything like the cars he has and neither have I (though i have driven a transit ) I always say its an achievement to have driven the fastest cars in the world for years without actually killing one, or himself, only a couple of minor crashes to my knowledge= quite an accomplished driver IMO. He's not a racing driver, but certainly must have resonable car skills to still be on the planet
Old 07-15-2005, 10:38 AM   #17
oantob
Regular User

maybe he sell the Ford GT and then replace it with a new E60 M5... :idea:
make sense, so we all understand why the hell he sells the Ford GT
Old 07-19-2005, 12:06 AM   #18
7thgear
Regular User

i like the car, but it appears to be quite bland not too striking.
7thgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 04:03 AM   #19
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by 7thgear
thats how all the german performance sedans are. The E55/RS6/M5 they all look like the regular versions of their car. Thats is the point, to be a wolf in sheeps clothing. To not find out that you fucked up messing with that quad exhaust BMW/Mercedes/AUDI until it was too late.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:06 PM   #20
SilviaEvo
Regular User

id say get a S65 he needs it for the comfort. but id still take the reasonable choice....Ferrari of course
Old 07-20-2005, 12:28 AM   #21
7thgear
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
Originally Posted by 7thgear
thats how all the german performance sedans are. The E55/RS6/M5 they all look like the regular versions of their car. Thats is the point, to be a wolf in sheeps clothing. To not find out that you fucked up messing with that quad exhaust BMW/Mercedes/AUDI until it was too late.
Lol true with the e55 and M5, however i beg to differ with the RS6. Its much more aggressive than the convertional and looks the part. That car looks like no sheep. That thing looks like the beast that it is. And i think the e34 and current e60 are exactlly what u are talking about, They appear to be more sheepy. And whats up wit the No fog like business? I sort of like the fog lights.
7thgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 02:55 AM   #22
Herceg
Regular User

Im a huge fan of the M5...BEFORE it went paddle shift...i personally do not think it belongs in the M5...IMO
Herceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 02:55 AM   #23
Herceg
Regular User

Im a huge fan of the M5...BEFORE it went paddle shift...i personally do not think it belongs in the M5...IMO...Did he already return his Ford GT?
Herceg is offline   Reply With Quote