Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 10-20-2003, 11:07 PM   #16
f0racer
Regular User

Nice pics, looks like a baby X5. Wonder if Porsche will make a baby Cheyenne. Personally I don’t really like SUVs much but I don’t mind having a Cheyenne Turbo or a X5 LM edition.
f0racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 12:00 AM   #17
Johns
Regular User

Im going to throw up!! the new bmw designs are fuckin ugly
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 02:20 AM   #18
Vansquish
Regular User

Why does every car company have to cave to the american public and it's eternal thirst for excess and moronic vehicles like this whose true offroad capability will NEVER actually be used? I don't fucking understand it...I mean, I guess it's alright if Ford, GM and DC build their trucks and SUVs...there are actually people who need such things...however when it comes to getting the groceries or running the kids to practice, why not get a minivan, or a full-size van...you can even get a lot of them in 4wd, so why the hell go for something that's going to get you so much worse gas-mileage, less luggage capacity, noisier, more uncomfortable ride and so forth...UGH!!!!
dumb bad americans, bad!

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 04:43 AM   #19
WhiteP
Regular User

BMW is doing many profit making market tactics. A shame of the ultimate driving machines.
WhiteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 10:04 AM   #20
stradale
Regular User

^^Doesn't matter to me. As long as they keep building cool cars. BMW is one of the most profitable car manufacturers. That allows them to keep up their high technological standards.

This is the concept (CS1) I was talking about. The new 1-series will have elements of this car. I will probably like the 1-series better than the X3.