Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 07-10-2008, 07:06 AM   #16
fordgt84
Regular User

hahahaha poor photographer got pushed like a little bitch

but like i said on the other thread about whether or not hamilton is arrogant.... these guys are only human, i mean think about the circumstances... wrong strategy, a few spins, being lapped by hamilton, then an annoying photgrapher comes by and stands on his gear ... it just wasn't his day
fordgt84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:06 AM   #17
bluedemon

I don't think it matters what the camera guy was doing he might have been in the wrong but it doesn't give kimi the right to just shove him over, hes the professional that gets paid the big bucks hes got to keep his cool even when others are unprofessional. I don't think Lewis or Alonso or Massa would do such a thing, so why does Kimi get to do it and everyone is okay with it?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #18
fordgt84
Regular User

here's a shot taken while the guy was falling

"touch my shiiit !!, i killing you grrrr!!"
fordgt84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:17 AM   #19
torrentjunkie
Regular User

^^ I saw that picture on Cahier's website but thought it was just photoshopped Was the sky really that black before the grand prix? Have to say though...Kimi still looks cool and not angry in it lol.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:25 AM   #20
comfychair
Regular User

Originally Posted by bluedemon View Post
I don't think Lewis or Alonso or Massa would do such a thing, so why does Kimi get to do it and everyone is okay with it?
Because Kimi isn't Lewis or Alonso or Massa or anybody else. You want 20 corporate-friendly clones on the grid? It's moving in that direction, and the racing ain't getting any better because of it...
comfychair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:31 AM   #21
Spiffu
Regular User

Give me a break.

This is a win/win situation for his reputation for being an emotionless robot on and off the track. Doing this in front of the media is nothing but an advantage for the "Iceman" persona.

The only time we don't see it is when has a little too much.

It's an 06 dammit!
Spiffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:44 AM   #22
Mattk
Regular User

^Haha! That's great! He's still ice, pretending to be cool even after that clumsy stack!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #23
RC45
Regular User

I don't think it matters what the camera guy was doing he might have been in the wrong but it doesn't give kimi the right to just shove him over, hes the professional that gets paid the big bucks hes got to keep his cool even when others are unprofessional. I don't think Lewis or Alonso or Massa would do such a thing, so why does Kimi get to do it and everyone is okay with it?
Doesnt give Kimi the right? What exactly gave the whiny photog the right to enter his space and touch his equipment?

Just because he gets paid he has to put up with tht kind of stupidity? The photog is also being paid, so he should know better than getting in the driver face.

The knife cuts both ways. I think the entire issue is beign blown out of proportion. Someone suggested anger management?

Are we for real here?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #24
turpija
Regular User

moment before Kimi pushese him, you can clearly see the "umbrella man" telling the photographer to move away and showing him that he is standing on Kimi's stuff.
turpija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:10 PM   #25
lincoln
Regular User

I don't think Lewis or Alonso or Massa would do such a thing, so why does Kimi get to do it and everyone is okay with it?
Or Senna, Prost, Mansell or Hunt? Get real! Crouch down balancing a camera and ask a 3 year old child to push you and you'll fall over, its just not a big deal.

Lewis ran into the back of him ending his race and Kimi just pointed at the red light and walked away, hardly a dangerous, angry man. Plus he had his helmet on, "excuse me my good man but could you please get off my possibly life saving underwear before I go and risk my life at 200 miles an hour for your enjoyment" (in Finish) would hardly have done the trick would it?

lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #26
SHIZL
Regular User

yeah i said for legal reasons anger management, cause shoving some old man to the ground is a little weird,tony stewart did it a few years back and was forced to take some classes, imagine if he would of done that to someone who would of kicked his ass. believe it or not there are laws against putting ur hands on people, i personally think it was funny but at the same time shows what kind of little bitch kimi is
SHIZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #27
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SHIZL View Post
yeah i said for legal reasons anger management, cause shoving some old man to the ground is a little weird,tony stewart did it a few years back and was forced to take some classes, imagine if he would of done that to someone who would of kicked his ass. believe it or not there are laws against putting ur hands on people, i personally think it was funny but at the same time shows what kind of little bitch kimi is
...and I believe their are also laws in place that prohibit people from vandalising peoples property.

Perhaps it would have been better for Kimi to sue the photographer instead of pushing him off his personal property?

What has the western world spiralled into? A morass of whinging babies?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:05 PM   #28
Dubai
Regular User

Originally Posted by turpija View Post
moment before Kimi pushese him, you can clearly see the "umbrella man" telling the photographer to move away and showing him that he is standing on Kimi's stuff.
True... nice catch!
Dubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:12 PM   #29
Jona
Regular User

I would've liked to see what would happen if that whiney bitch would have stepped on some old school F1 drivers kit? This thread would be something else.

"Do you think he hit hard enough?"
"He still has some teeth left, no worries"
"What a GREAT KO!"

The photographer crossed the limit. No matter if he has been doing it for 40 years, it doesn't matter. Hell, if he'd been doing that for 1000 years and stepped on my stuff, he'd still get shoved.

The push was justified, end of story.
Jona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #30
Pokiou
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Doesnt give Kimi the right? What exactly gave the whiny photog the right to enter his space and touch his equipment?

Just because he gets paid he has to put up with tht kind of stupidity? The photog is also being paid, so he should know better than getting in the driver face.

The knife cuts both ways. I think the entire issue is beign blown out of proportion. Someone suggested anger management?

Are we for real here?
^^^^ LOL

eye for an eye... ahhh !!
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote