Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 05-21-2004, 12:22 AM   #16
MercedeSChink
Regular User

same thing happend to me...i was driving down a main street just outside the block where i live...prolly going around 100km/h in a 60 km/h zone...so i past a cop and i'm like shit, better hurry up and get back into the garage...when i turned into the block where i live, i see the cop turning out of where he parked originally...i rush down the street and opened up my garage and quickly went in and closed it...i actually was scared shitless because i've had like three tickets already so far in the year...anyways, i quickly ran over to the window of my garage to peak out and see if the cop actually tailed me, and there he was cruising down the street i live on!!! scary shit...
Old 05-24-2004, 02:01 AM   #17
Caps8419
Regular User

um.... this isnt a story about running from police... i actually got clocked by an um..... yea an airplane..... apparently it was circling and clocking people near a certain overpass and calling it into the state cops... i guess it saw me pretty easy seeing as my car is like that annoying "subaru" lazer blue.... i drive a mazda protege (i think i can count the horses on both hands).... anyways... it clocked me going 91 in a 65.... cop pulled me over like 5 miles after the plane spotted me ( so he said) and all i could say was "good for you"..... anyone else get nailed by a plane????

Officially, Catholicism is Italy's official religion; but any true Italian will tell you Ferrari first, soccer second.....
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Montoya should race bumper karts and not F1 race cars!
Caps8419 is offline   Reply With Quote