Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:21 AM   #16
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ferariguy3
I don't see you guys doing anything cool with any of your cars, you post up links of other peoples shit...get out there and do something to prove to me that you yourself have balls...im not a lameass...i actually have a penis, maybe you should look in the mirror or something...because the only lameass here, is you...

God forbit i have some fun in MY car, and want to show it to people. where is the crime in that. I mean im 21 years old and i paid 25,000 in cash for my car, that i worked hard for. I think that makes me pretty mature...Im a fulltime stupid, and pay my own way for everything, and i live on my own...if thats not maturity, then i don't know what is
I also am a student who pays my own way and I live with my brother and have saved up a similar amount to you to buy a new car (soon)......but I don't go and do burnouts in front of peoples houses to piss them off, thats the immature part If you really must do them on the street find a quiet carpark somewhere where it won't disturb anyone - thats still not the right thing but definately better then what you did
You can have fun in your car without doing that - its people like you who give young drivers a bad name and the stereotype that we are all hoons :roll:
Old 05-02-2005, 12:39 AM   #17
Ferariguy3
Regular User

WEll im not trying to be the stereotypical person. I quit street racing because i had a friend who nearly died. And the police did come to question me afterwards, i told them it was me, and i would never do it again, they smiled and walked away. We live next to them, and they have spun tires for us. Its like a wierd relationship that we have next door to them, they respect us, and we respect them. Plus do you know how many videos are out with kids and adults having fun in public places?...it doesn't mean they are immature, they are trying to cut loose and have fun. I don't see anything wrong with that. Its not like i pulled out into traffic and dangering the lives of other people. I am responsible for my own actions. I wouldn't put peoples lives on the line, thats why i don't street race anymore. I would appriciate if people left me alone for this, its not like a make a habbit of it. Don't tell me im an immature person, it was on there for people to look at. I have seen videos of "stupid people do stupid things" on this forum, and i see peoples responses to those, and how HOT it was or w/e. I mean, i dont think i deserve the bad because i posted a personal video. I really dont.
Ferariguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 12:53 AM   #18
T-Bird
Regular User

I have to admit I've done worse shit than this before in Public areas.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:43 AM   #19
Ferariguy3
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
well... proclaiming that you are provoking the police isnt exactly what i would call mature... burnouts are fun, definately... im not so sure about the grass thing, but i can understand that tires arent cheap. $25k seems a bit steep even for a low milage T/A from 2002 IMO... but interest could kick it up there.

so, thanks for sharing the big smokey burnouts ferariguy3 8)

as far as what any of us do... periodically you can find some clips

Doing burnouts in front of the cops may not of been the smartest thing to do, but it was an incredible rush that i can't explain.

I bought the car 2 years ago, and its a firehawk..#037 of 540....the rarest year (except for the first 2 years)...at the time it 16,000 miles on it.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:44 AM   #20
Ferariguy3
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
lol..so i guess im not the only one!
Old 05-02-2005, 02:32 AM   #21
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
lol..so i guess im not the only one!
I've got roads near me that I would drift my car around and I would do it in school parking lots etc... I do burnouts all the time like at night when the school parking lot is empty at night after class we go out and fuck around. hell I roast my tires pulling out of my parking spot at school alot. we had a kid bend his frame on a corolla taking a turn waay too quick and freaking out locking the brakes.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 05:31 AM   #22
TT
Regular User

I don't see you guys doing anything cool with any of your cars, you post up links of other peoples shit...get out there and do something to prove to me that you yourself have balls...im not a lameass...i actually have a penis, maybe you should look in the mirror or something...because the only lameass here, is you.....
WOW, so after having burned a little bit of rubber you can say you have balls? That's very interesting :roll:

BTW, OT, but it is spelled Ferrari, not Ferari afaik
Old 05-02-2005, 07:25 AM   #23
Fleischmann
Regular User

^^^Like TT said, doing stuff like that may make you feel better about yourself, but most of us don't find it brave.

To be honest, I think burnouts are totally lame. Basically no skill is involved, just burning rubber to show off to people around you.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:25 AM   #24
Anonymous

I don't see you guys doing anything cool with any of your cars, you post up links of other peoples shit...get out there and do something to prove to me that you yourself have balls...im not a lameass...i actually have a penis, maybe you should look in the mirror or something...because the only lameass here, is you...

God forbit i have some fun in MY car, and want to show it to people. where is the crime in that. I mean im 21 years old and i paid 25,000 in cash for my car, that i worked hard for. I think that makes me pretty mature...Im a fulltime stupid, and pay my own way for everything, and i live on my own...if thats not maturity, then i don't know what is
Sorry you're just way to mature and cool for me :roll:

...Im a fulltime stupid,
Finally something we can agree on!!, do you take classes, must be a hard job to keep up 24/7

As for paying your own way join the fucking club mate, thats not maturity thats just LIFE, you seem to think somehow you will earn our respect because your cool and hard by "attempting" dougnuts outside what you tell us is a coppers house, well i'm sorry but i just think your a retard, ok the street may be quiet but you could still hit someone being an asshat like that, if ya gonna do that go find some wasteground or something, i'm not surprised you used to street race you have the perfect attitude for it.... i.e. ASSHOLE, I think you watched just too many fast and the furious movies,
Old 05-02-2005, 07:34 AM   #25
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123

...Im a fulltime stupid,
Finally something we can agree on!!, do you take classes, must be a hard job to keep up 24/7
LMAO....I thought you changed that but after a second look I see he actually wrote it about himself
Old 05-02-2005, 07:45 AM   #26
astonmartinandy
Regular User

Tyre smoke or not, I have to say that I love the sound of that car...
"It's not long before Marco arrives, but he's at least five minutes behind an epic wall of noise that's been bouncing off the rock faces like a sonic pinball. Onlookers, of which there are many, seem relieved when the livid red Ferrari skims into view, happier still when they see it's driven by a friendly Italian, and not, as the thunderous sound effects suggested, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." Evo #059
astonmartinandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 07:53 AM   #27
FPVPSI
Regular User

Dude, i enjoyed them...

Thanks...Its a differnt form of entertainment, sure its not to everyones tastes but who cares, you had fun, you made afew people (me included) have abit of a laugh, thats it...please if you guys decide to do more of this in the future, let us see... 8)

Seriously fellas, let him be...if it wasnt your cup of tea, simple don't reply to the topic...not tring to start a fight with anyone, just the way i see it...
Old 05-02-2005, 01:49 PM   #28
Ferariguy3
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
I don't see you guys doing anything cool with any of your cars, you post up links of other peoples shit...get out there and do something to prove to me that you yourself have balls...im not a lameass...i actually have a penis, maybe you should look in the mirror or something...because the only lameass here, is you.....
WOW, so after having burned a little bit of rubber you can say you have balls? That's very interesting :roll:

BTW, OT, but it is spelled Ferrari, not Ferari afaik

thanks captain obvious..."ferrariguy3" was taken...so i took away an R...
Old 05-02-2005, 01:52 PM   #29
Ferariguy3
Regular User

Originally Posted by FPVPSI
Dude, i enjoyed them...

Thanks...Its a differnt form of entertainment, sure its not to everyones tastes but who cares, you had fun, you made afew people (me included) have abit of a laugh, thats it...please if you guys decide to do more of this in the future, let us see... 8)

Seriously fellas, let him be...if it wasnt your cup of tea, simple don't reply to the topic...not tring to start a fight with anyone, just the way i see it...

THANK YOU!!...just trying to have some fun and share my movies, i guess i won't be doing that here again. I just don't get why people don't yell at everyone else that posts pictures/videos and stuff.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:31 PM   #30
dingo
Regular User

......I just don't get why people don't yell at everyone else that posts pictures/videos and stuff.
I don't recall too many people posting vids of themselves doing what you did......most of us post pictures of our cars in nice locations and/or small clips of the car revving :roll: