Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-01-2003, 04:11 PM   #16
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by DR.GONZO
Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
You can understand whatever you want from this....feel free to express yourselves! Just don't let me catch you being mudholers! Damn , those Hawaiians are gay!
That sux that such a exotic place allows that gay marriage shit, fuck I woould still live there and have a place on the beach with all kinds of bitche's, that rule is kinda new So I amagine there is going to be a lot of homo's down there in that case if they got flooded I stay where I'm at!
Well, the marriage was in British Columbia, Canada....where it's legal for faggots to get married. Good thing Hawaii doesn't allow fags to get married.....I would never go there if they would!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 04:49 PM   #17
gis
Regular User

can i just point out,that i didnt say they should die,all i said was EWWWWW.it looked on the previous page when sum1 quoted that i said they should die.the reason i said EEEWWWW,was simply cause it sends a shiver down my spine of a guy touchin me other than shaking my hand.i find that sick,simply because im not gay.

im not against it,i just simply think its disgusting,seen as im not one.
mendocino,i dunno if what u said was aimed at me or mihai or even WRX,but no,if my son turned out to be gay,i wouldnt shoot him.id love him just as much,but i simply find it horrible coz im not gay

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 04:53 PM   #18
mendocino
Regular User

Sorry about that gis, I took the quote of wrx and clean it badly including your EWWWW, not problem with your opinion.

I'm someone that tries to show as much respect as I can to any people, any religion, anywhere anytime. and such posts just shock me. that's it. You don't need to hate gays to prouve you're hetero... no need for that. They live their own live, that's it. let it be.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:54 PM   #19
666fast
Regular User

I don't really care if gay men get married, I see no reason why they shouldn't be able too. A couple morons that don't know each other can get married on TV but it's wrong for two people who love each other to get married? That doesn't make much sense.

Everyone says shoot them all, but guess what, gay people are here and they won't be going away anytime soon.
Before people start pointing fingers, no, I am not gay. I just think it's ridiculous that people harbor so much ahtred for someone that they don't even know.
These two men get married, so what, what kind of an effect could that possibly have on your life?
Old 09-01-2003, 04:59 PM   #20
mendocino
Regular User

thanks 66fast, you're just making some balance here. glad I'm not the only moderated people in here.... :shock:
Old 09-01-2003, 05:02 PM   #21
fedezyl
Regular User

Definetely agree with you on that 2 strangers get married on T.V. but gay people can't, I know a couple of gay people from work and they are really cool guy's, I respect their decision I'm just not on their team, the only thing is that when they make out in front of me it feels weird, and they know that and they don't do it...they are respectful so am I towards them..

fedezyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 05:09 PM   #22
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by mendocino
Sorry about that gis, I took the quote of wrx and clean it badly including your EWWWW, not problem with your opinion.

I'm someone that tries to show as much respect as I can to any people, any religion, anywhere anytime. and such posts just shock me. that's it. You don't need to hate gays to prouve you're hetero... no need for that. They live their own live, that's it. let it be.
no probs mendocino

just know that i dont dislike the whole situation,i dont disagree with it,just i dont like the thoughts of that happenin to me,lol

Old 09-01-2003, 08:29 PM   #23
geekdiggy
Regular User

Damn , those Hawaiians are gay!
seriously man fuck you. that's exactly the comment i'd expect from an ignorant middle class spoiled teenager who knows absolutely shit

what the fuck made you say hawaiians are gay? is it because THOSE TWO guys live in hawaii and are gay? you might as well say everyone in the world is gay simply cuz there's gays in every region of this planet. seriously how fucking stupid can you be making a fuckin comment like that. so would it be right if i said ALL FUCKIN CANADIANS are gay because canada actually allowed gay marriage? how bout i say all fuckin canadians are gay simply because there's gay people in canada? it wouldn't make sense now would it? so why the fuck would you go and say something like that? ignorant son of a slut

you're exceptionally fucking stupid, AND, if i may venture to say so frankly, a fucking racist
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 10:01 PM   #24
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by geekdiggy
Damn , those Hawaiians are gay!
seriously man fuck you. that's exactly the comment i'd expect from an ignorant middle class spoiled teenager who knows absolutely shit

what the fuck made you say hawaiians are gay? is it because THOSE TWO guys live in hawaii and are gay? you might as well say everyone in the world is gay simply cuz there's gays in every region of this planet. seriously how fucking stupid can you be making a fuckin comment like that. so would it be right if i said ALL FUCKIN CANADIANS are gay because canada actually allowed gay marriage? how bout i say all fuckin canadians are gay simply because there's gay people in canada? it wouldn't make sense now would it? so why the fuck would you go and say something like that? ignorant son of a slut

you're exceptionally fucking stupid, AND, if i may venture to say so frankly, a fucking racist
Do you really think I care about Canadians?/ I am not Canadian.

seriously man fuck you.
As I was saying...hawaiians are gay!.....since I am a man and you are a man, and you seriously want to fuck me, that makes you a mudholin', soap droppin' faggot!
Old 09-02-2003, 04:39 AM   #25
geekdiggy
Regular User

oh wow twisting the "fuck you" words to make it sound gay. i haven't seen that since 3rd grade, wow homie you're growing up!

and stop being a faggot fucking racist
Old 09-02-2003, 06:27 AM   #26
BADMIHAI
Regular User

oh wow twisting the "fuck you" words to make it sound gay. i haven't seen that since 3rd grade, wow homie you're growing up!

and stop being a faggot fucking racist
WOW! I see that your post is more intelligent and more mature than mine. I gotta hand it to you, you are very, very mature....for a FAG!
Old 09-02-2003, 07:00 AM   #27
geekdiggy
Regular User

^^^and with that weak comeback i end my communication with you. i told myself why am i getting mad at an internet dude, even if he is ignorant and racist.

peace
Old 09-02-2003, 07:22 AM   #28
Porsche911r101
Regular User

I was religious, got bullied for 5 years, prayed for 3 of those, it got worst. He dont exist, hes just something that the leaders put there so they can use him to control us....

Ok pretty hard statement, but u know?

J

P.S then i find out i have all these friends saying they can stop it AFTERWARDS
Porsche911r101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 09:38 AM   #29
gis
Regular User

^^^^^^^^^dude,you aint the only one who found out that he wasnt real,i lost faith in all that shit a long time ago

Old 09-02-2003, 11:10 AM   #30
stracing
Regular User

well i never had faith..dunno why my parents put me in to a catholic school :roll:

my frens are all church goers, they ask me to go, i say no, they get offended. and i haven't blasted the person they follow yet
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote