Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 02:04 PM   #211
stracing
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
The worst by far was the brake fluid, if I think about it I can still taste that awfull taste .... .....
I got sick from it too, threw up and shit,but after a couple of days I was as good as new, with a little more respect of chemicals........ ops:
i've had brake fluid in my mouth before. it does taste horrible. luckily i never felt sick from it.

it also makes your skin feel dry. i use it to strip paints on my models and i'm always to lazy to get a pair of gloves
Old 11-27-2004, 02:31 PM   #212
Jabba
Regular User

Damn....and you were saying that LN2 was dangerous.
Old 11-27-2004, 03:20 PM   #213
Jabba
Regular User

Just rang the poison help line...totally useless as I predicted....she was pulling all the information off a computer and couldn't pronounce half the names...."Alcohol-whatever the name" that just cracked me up.

I knew that alcohol was an antidote if taken within a few hours....but no good at this late stage I think. I also pointed out that it probably wouldn't help to arrive at the hospital pissed as a rat. All she kept on asking about was what the antifreeze was for....I just said its for a pumping system and lets leave it at that.

Total waste of time all in all.

You get much better medical advice on JW IMO.
Old 11-27-2004, 03:29 PM   #214
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba
Just rang the poison help line...totally useless as I predicted....she was pulling all the information off a computer and couldn't pronounce half the names...."Alcohol-whatever the name" that just cracked me up.

I knew that alcohol was an antidote if taken within a few hours....but no good at this late stage I think. I also pointed out that it probably wouldn't help to arrive at the hospital pissed as a rat. All she kept on asking about was what the antifreeze was for....I just said its for a pumping system and lets leave it at that.

Fucking hell where do they get them from!!!! :shock: ... if your on the other end of the phone trying to help people you should at least know about the subject... hardly inspires confindence LOL, i suppose if you don't feel better soon its best just to try the doctor/ local casualty. PMSL at the thought of Jabba screeching up at the hospital half pissed....... espeically in the Lambo/ 355 Gotta laugh really i'm sure most of the people working in these call centres go to special classes to have the intellegence and common sense hammered out of them

Old 11-27-2004, 03:54 PM   #215
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123

Fucking hell where do they get them from!!!! :shock: ... if your on the other end of the phone trying to help people you should at least know about the subject... hardly inspires confindence LOL, i suppose if you don't feel better soon its best just to try the doctor/ local casualty. PMSL at the thought of Jabba screeching up at the hospital half pissed....... espeically in the Lambo/ 355 Gotta laugh really i'm sure most of the people working in these call centres go to special classes to have the intellegence and common sense hammered out of them
Also arriving with the water chiller to show them....I bet they would be like WTF ??? and probably not allow it into the building LOL.
Old 11-27-2004, 03:56 PM   #216
Jabba
Regular User

I done enough research now to pretty much predict word for word what they will say...and it will be along the same lines as that dumb bitch...good thing about the internet...you can educate yourself very quickly about most subjects.

Damn, how much of this stuff did you swallow jab?

if you feel really bad, you should have a go to the hospital as Im sure they got personel capable to pronounce the different poisons......
I done enough research now to pretty much predict word for word what they will say...and it will be along the same lines as that dumb bitch...good thing about the internet...you can educate yourself very quickly about most subjects.
Old 11-27-2004, 04:15 PM   #217
Anonymous

Originally Posted by AL123

Also arriving with the water chiller to show them....I bet they would be like WTF ??? and probably not allow it into the building LOL.
LOL I would think they would report you for being some kind of mad scientist/ terrorist But its probably worth the trip anyway just to see if they can do anything......

****EDIT***** Looks Like Belgium have proper health services from what the bear said below i think your o.k. dude!! half a glass is a hell of alot to ingest as you spat most of it out!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Old 11-27-2004, 04:41 PM   #218
Anonymous

there we go....

If you change the name of Jabbasworld I demand it being "the multitool".....
LMAO... certainly better than the NHS fuck all use unless you really are dying in my experience

Old 11-27-2004, 05:27 PM   #219
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie

well .. its still 10 mins .. lol ....
Note :: Its a celeron .....
And its fairly well overclocked

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:20 PM   #220
Jabba
Regular User

I am pleased to say that I am still alive and well...Obviously didn't have enough antifreeze to kill me but enough to give me a stinking headache similar to a damn hang over or something.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:29 PM   #221
Anonymous

I am pleased to say that I am still alive and well...Obviously didn't have enough antifreeze to kill me but enough to give me a stinking headache similar to a damn hang over or something.
Good to hear your still with us ..... hehe what d'ya need doctors for when you've got JW Hope your antifreeze hangover is gone/ goes soon I'm sure most of us know what trying to work with a hangover is like Of course i wouldn't ever do that as i'm a good boy

Old 11-28-2004, 01:34 PM   #222
Jabba
Regular User

I guess you have become used to it Brembo like perhaps a regular drinker wont be effected by alcohol as much as someone that is tea total.
Old 11-28-2004, 01:51 PM   #223
Anonymous

Originally Posted by DrijF360
here is mine AMD Duron, I don't know how to do a screenshot but I typed this out lol:

Just press print screen, paste into a photo editor, save as jpeg then upload to imageshack.us......... simple

Old 11-28-2004, 07:00 PM   #224
philios55
Regular User

Not bad, 3.42 for my Pc,as the top 10 rankings stands i'm 7th.
Pentium 4 3.0 with HT and 1GB of RAM.
Old 11-29-2004, 12:15 AM   #225
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by DrijF360
/\/\ hey thanks!

Astonishing for a Duron ...

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Closed Thread