Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 03-23-2006, 09:46 PM   #211
Z3uS
Regular User

OMG! :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

Unbelievable garage mate!
I hope one day i can be able to buy cars just like that
Old 03-23-2006, 11:01 PM   #212
MIHALS
Regular User

wow, just amazing

your stories are getting better and better, nothing can disturb me from the reading, even if I'm late for work or anything (stupid) else
Beautiful review of Your Terminator, I was eating word by word, stupidly smiling and enjoying it!!! keep nice reviews sending Mike, we all apreciate it A LOT!!!!

btw, I'm taking my hat off of my head for your big hearth - how you speak about your mom and dad, family, friends, cars, pets (even looking after wild animals, feeding them...).... YOU ARE THE MAN, YOU HAVE MY BIGGEST RESPECT and You DESERVE ALL YOU HAVE WITHOUT a DOUBT!!! :good:

and BIG THANX GOES TO TT ASWELL, for his work for all of us!!!

edit: bloody hell, this is better than TopGear (while it's off the season)
Old 03-23-2006, 11:20 PM   #213
Hovik
Regular User

Great write-up on the CGT, Michael!

Also LOVE that shot of the car in the trees.. beautiful.
Hovik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:32 PM   #214
magwheel
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
Great write ups! I find it hard to believe you ahve all the time to spend on JabbasWorld. I know its a great place, I'm highly addicted to the site as well.. but then again, I dont have your line up of supercars

Are you able to stretch your cars legs even in the Winter with out any problems? I'm sure you'll be out more once the summer months start coming a long..
i drive my cars all year long. In the Winter, obviously not in snow or as long as there's no salt dust or small gravel from snow removal. During the rest off the year, I won't drive them in the rain mainly because I don't like to get the undercarriage or engine compartment wet and dirty from road splash. Also, as I stated before, I take them out in order so each car gets it's share of road work just like 'Rocky'. Thanks :multi:
Old 03-23-2006, 11:44 PM   #215
magwheel
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Well, to be honest, I think you are a top notch "cool supercars owner"! And you must know how rare the ones of your kind are on the net! Either too busy or totally internet-illiterate!
You have great cars, you have time to share your passion and you are posting like mad on a new forum you just discovered! We can't ask for more honestly

Waiting for the pics BTW

Oh yes, I have a question: even if you don't drive them a lot, do you take part in meetings/drives/etc? Do you have pics of your cars elsewhere? not that the driveway pics aren't my likings, but I am a real pictures freak, so the more, the better
TT, As soon as the weather breaks, I think I'll take the cars to Mill Creek Park in Youngstown, Ohio. It's only 5 miles or so away from me and it's in the National Registry as one of the most famous parks in the Uniotes States. I'll wait until the trees and flowers bloom and find just the right and different spot for each car. Plus, nthfinity has promised us all a professional shoot and video of each car and a FREE 20 x 30 print for everybody on JW! Ain't that right nthfinity??
Old 03-23-2006, 11:49 PM   #216
magwheel
Regular User

Default Re: Huh???

Originally Posted by EnzoLover
Originally Posted by magwheel
Originally Posted by EnzoLover
Can you make any videos, onboard or sound of the CarreraGT

I love it!

Amazing car
I'd love to but I don't know how! If someone can give me some hints, I'll be more than happy to oblige your request. Michael
Any digital video camera do the work. Do you have one?
Got the digital video camera but going back to my main problem, once I do the video, I don't know how to get it on the JW site. Maybe my oldest son or TT will give me some educational tips.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:01 AM   #217
nthfinity
Regular User

TT, As soon as the weather breaks, I think I'll take the cars to Mill Creek Park in Youngstown, Ohio. It's only 5 miles or so away from me and it's in the National Registry as one of the most famous parks in the Uniotes States. I'll wait until the trees and flowers bloom and find just the right and different spot for each car. Plus, nthfinity has promised us all a professional shoot and video of each car and a FREE 20 x 30 print for everybody on JW! Ain't that right nthfinity??

in digital format anyway that is the largest i've printed from my own camera so far; and with how big that is, I dont really have a reason for going bigger ... it is possible; but the faux resolution may start to suffer much beyond that... @ 20"X30" ITS 116.8 real DPI; and if they run at 300 dpi resolution, then there are 183.2 calculated DPI which still looks quite good. but i'm not sure how much larger it can go while still looking really sharp (i'll bring down an example or two to give you an idea).
Old 03-24-2006, 12:02 AM   #218
magwheel
Regular User

Originally Posted by coombsie66
Great reviews! An enjoyable thread to read, there's something about those rear wheels on the murci, i absolutely LOVE them! Look stunning!

Have you ever thought of taking any of them to a track day?
No, not really. I'd be afraid to run any of them on a track for fear of getting out of hand and wrecking a car. Once you get started, you begin to really get a rush and then you feel invincable and possibly push the envelope to a point where you're in trouble. I'll just cruise and putt putt around the neighborhood and smile and wave to everyone!
Old 03-24-2006, 12:08 AM   #219
magwheel
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Just for the records, I edited again the first post with all the pics posted so far, as long as direct links to the reviews' posts
How about this guy TT? He's working as hard as me so that everyone has the pic links and gets these pics online as fast as I can send them to him. I think on the count of three, we should all stand up, give him a big round of applause and shout 'You da man TT..... You da man TT' :multi: TT, One person asked something about the files being in a .zip format. Are they or can they be? Michael
Old 03-24-2006, 12:13 AM   #220
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Just for the records, I edited again the first post with all the pics posted so far, as long as direct links to the reviews' posts
How about this guy TT? He's working as hard as me so that everyone has the pic links and gets these pics online as fast as I can send them to him. I think on the count of three, we should all stand uo, give him a big round of applause and shout 'You da man TT..... You da man TT' :multi: TT, One person asked something about the files being in a .zip format. Are they or can they be? Michael
TT is THE Maestro around here. He's always here.
this place could be hell without him
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 12:49 AM   #221
nthfinity
Regular User

Michael, perhaps the zip ought to come after the reviews are done; and all that hard work in writing them, editing the picutres; and posting them all in thier places
(Kudos TT )
right now, the zip is about 23 or so MB without much compression. to me, i'd rather somebody float through the ones posted the way they are to get them to post thier apreciation and at least a simple "thanks" but thats just my opinion.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:05 PM   #222
TT
Regular User

LOL, stop congratulating me guys I just uploaded a couple of pics.

As for the zip file discussion, I am lost, what do you mean? A single zip with all the pics? We could do it of course, but as said, it seems easier to browse through the pics in thumbnail form like they are now
Old 03-24-2006, 12:09 PM   #223
MIHALS
Regular User

well, I was thinking about the zip files of each car. but if these pics are all you have, it's no problem to d/l them, cheers
Old 03-24-2006, 01:03 PM   #224
magwheel
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
LOL, stop congratulating me guys I just uploaded a couple of pics.

As for the zip file discussion, I am lost, what do you mean? A single zip with all the pics? We could do it of course, but as said, it seems easier to browse through the pics in thumbnail form like they are now
TT, Someone, I don't remember who, had asked me if the pics were in a .zip file or could be put in a .zip file. I was lost too. BTW, I'm taking a 1 day break for rest and recuperation and hopefully tomorrow, I'll take some more pics of the Ferrari 575 Maranello and Ford GT. I'll put the Maranello on Saturday and I'll save for last but not the least, the 'good ole American made in the U.S.A.' Ford GT on Sunday! R&R tonight will consist of some great Merlot wine and eyeballing all the women to get some much needed eye exercises! :prr:
Old 03-24-2006, 03:23 PM   #225
stmoritzer
Regular User

Michael, this was probabely the best written review of a CGT I've ever read. All the backgrounds about how you got the cars, the unloading,... give a special personal touch to each of your cars
it was interesting to read about the F430-deal and the "game" they play

Have a nice evening with some glasses of Merlot!
Thanks again for the reviews

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote