Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 02-13-2004, 01:42 AM   #16
altezza
Regular User

Nissan 350Z, Honda Civic/Acura EL
Old 02-13-2004, 03:02 AM   #17
DMbaseball1604
Regular User

I agree the with yall about the enzo, I thought it was cool when I first saw one, but now...and esecially after reading the article in evo's feb. issue, I think it's just expensive overrated ferrari, it has great performance and some good stuff to go with that...but its overrated and I'm not a fan
DMbaseball1604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 04:11 AM   #18
Chingachgook
Regular User

All Mercedes, including the SLR. Are cars for retirement, even the AMG one are only fast in straight line, but the secret is being fast in corners, and funny to drive. Take the SL55AMG. it has 500bhp from a supercharged V8, it's a coupè that can be turned in 30 second in a spider. It's sporty? NO! It has an automatic gearbox, it weights 2 tons, it doesn't have a limited slip differential...

The SLR is only a more powerful GT, more powerful than the Vanquish and the 575, but still a GT, with his auto gearbox and all that weight... not even near to the performances of the Enzo, the Carrera GT, the Zonda or the Koenigsegg. And don't forget that Koenigsegg and Pagani come from nothing

I HATE MERCEDES
Old 02-13-2004, 04:48 AM   #19
oldsnail
Regular User

Originally Posted by deth
lexus FX series
u cant hate the FX coz it never existed in the lexus line-up.

lexus only have:
es.is.gs.ls.sc.rx.lx.gx
Old 02-14-2004, 12:49 PM   #20
abarth
Regular User

i agree with chingachgook i hate mercedes too particular the new cl65 amg it has 612bhp in straight line it's very fast but it handle like a twingo

my favourites:
1 ferrari enzo
2 ferrari 360 challenge stradale
3 lamborghini miura
4 lamborghini diablo se30
5 porsche carrera gt
abarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 12:54 PM   #21
hockeyphreak1
Regular User

Buying a mercedes is like ''buying hair care products from sher . . she's wearing a wig!"
But mercedes literally blows ass when it comes to performance. BMW OWNES merc. The 46,000 M3 will out perform in eery categroy any mercedes, excluding the SLR, but including all the 100k+ SL and AMG roadsters and coupes. mercedes really does just built enormous, gas guzzling luxury BUSES for those senior citizens who like to feel sporty while being surrounded by road legal equivalent of a tank. die mercedes, die.
hockeyphreak1 is offline   Reply With Quote