Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 07-27-2007, 04:39 AM   #16
ARMAN
Regular User

Pics are beautiful and thats exactly how I imagine a good vacation
Did you live in those houses on the water right? I saw simular(or maybe same) resort with those houses on the water some time before on a telly and from that time this I imagine as a perfect vacation place

Thanx for pics Sameer

BTW what those tatoos mean that your wife has in the pics?

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:06 PM   #17
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
Holy crap.

The Indian Ocean just got bumped up on my list of places to visit before I die.

Cool photos. Did you get a chance to do any scuba diving out there?
Maldives or Mauritius is definitely worth a visit before you kick the bucket.

Originally Posted by ZRFKS62
WOW!

I think i just found the place to go for my honeymoon too (no idea when that will be, other than within the next 4 years)

Looks like an absolute BLAST!

Congrats on the new wife! (how does she tolerate your redheaded italian mistress? )
So far its been all good. I've taken her out in the car and she liked it. I appreciated the fact that she got in gingerly and asked me how much force to shut the door with. Thoughful girl!

Originally Posted by ARMAN
Pics are beautiful and thats exactly how I imagine a good vacation
Did you live in those houses on the water right? I saw simular(or maybe same) resort with those houses on the water some time before on a telly and from that time this I imagine as a perfect vacation place

Thanx for pics Sameer

BTW what those tatoos mean that your wife has in the pics?
There are water villas (what you were refering to) and beach villas (exactly what it sounds like). I wanted a water villa, but had to settle for a beach villa because the former were all sold out. Upon arriving at the Taj, I realized I had made the better choice.

Some of the water villas were in quite sad state with tons of moss on the walls. I think they are better in some of the other resorts. There are pros and cons to both kinds of houses.

The tattoo, to which you refer, is a temporary dye called Mehendi that brides and close female family members apply to their hands and feet just before the wedding. This is done in virtually all Indian weddings which is replete with a lot of color, music and ceremonies. The mehendi are usually in fantastic patterns. The dye wears off in about 20 days.

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:49 AM   #18
stradale
Regular User

Congrats on your marriage, Sameer! IMO you couldn't have picked a more romantic place for your honeymoon. It's the image that pops in my head when I think of paradise.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:10 PM   #19
ARMAN
Regular User

Originally Posted by sameerrao
The tattoo, to which you refer, is a temporary dye called Mehendi that brides and close female family members apply to their hands and feet just before the wedding. This is done in virtually all Indian weddings which is replete with a lot of color, music and ceremonies. The mehendi are usually in fantastic patterns. The dye wears off in about 20 days.
Thanx for explanation

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote