Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 12-18-2005, 02:06 AM   #16
Dubai
Regular User

LoL.. Wutputt. I did that first on the SL. I will take some shots of the gallardo with the same tech, but for now, I have uploaded some images for you..

Diablo Old Files

Dubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 02:41 AM   #17
nthfinity
Regular User

i guessed you were Evo's older brother back around your first few posts wecome aboard for sure... it must be simply amazing to have such an ability to choose your ride like that... im hoping that before too long, i can choose my own ride because of ~near future success in buisness

and what a DAmn sexy Diablo!

thanks for the pictures, Dubai... what kind of camera mount do you have?
Old 12-18-2005, 03:02 AM   #18
Dubai
Regular User

TT .. Too much work man! you know, I got few amazing cars.. Would I get something if I do post those images with custom photo!!!

nthfinity> It is a monopod mount, it has a sucktion thingy on the lower part that sticks on te body or glass.. very cool thing. I don't have it right now, but I will get you the name... check with me later
Old 12-18-2005, 06:15 AM   #19
hamlet
Regular User

congratulation for your new Gallardo. This is an amazing car ! I got the possibility to try one, and I must say it was just :shock: . The feeling one the road and the sound of that engine in the back...aaarrrgggllll !!

enjoy it...and don't forget to post a lot of pics !!
Old 12-18-2005, 04:25 PM   #20
Wutputt
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dubai
LoL.. Wutputt. I did that first on the SL. I will take some shots of the gallardo with the same tech, but for now, I have uploaded some images for you..
Thanks, man! I love those kind of pics. I think I've to add a camera mount with sucking thingy to my things-to-buy-list
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

Maybe i missed the topic.. but since everyone ragged on Jabba to find otu what he does for a living to have a stable of fine cars... I am guessing it's on appropriate to ask what you guys do for a living to have the funds to access such a fine stable of cars, and then change the stable every year?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 09:03 AM   #22
Dubai
Regular User

I have my own company, called cen tmeter cube Architecture design.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:26 PM   #23
RC45
Regular User

Sounds fascinating - and anything related to that booming real estate market in Dubai is bound to turn to gold.

Congrats on being able to reap the rewards of a savvy business
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:19 PM   #24
r2r
Regular User

Thanks for the nice pics Dubai. You are a lucky guy to have owned a Lamborghini Diablo (which is my all time favorite car), and now you own a gallardo. It must feel good. I would love to see more pics.
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:34 PM   #25
Pehtren
Regular User

fair enough. I have my own company, called CENTIMETERCUBE - [THINK SPACE] The Company's profile is that we deal in Real Estate/PropertyManagment/Architectural Consultancy. So, we Buy,Sell and design anything that have space. and the name centimeter cube is to relate to space.

The company started in 2004, while I was studing my last yr of architecture, and since then, the real estat market boom in Dubai. + I got some wonderful small projects that I am developing for the next few yrs. A memorial for Sheikh Zayid, 700ppl Mosque, 22 Villas, G+3 Bld residensial etc.

Sorry to bored you, but i can go on on on and on on on!
No no, its great to hear that in this ocupation you can make a fortune (if you are smart, of course)

I was always interested in what people do for a living

if you have more time, i think we would love to hear more 8)
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 02:42 PM   #26
stmoritzer
Regular User

fair enough. I have my own company, called CENTIMETERCUBE - [THINK SPACE] The Company's profile is that we deal in Real Estate/PropertyManagment/Architectural Consultancy. So, we Buy,Sell and design anything that have space. and the name centimeter cube is to relate to space.

The company started in 2004, while I was studing my last yr of architecture, and since then, the real estat market boom in Dubai. + I got some wonderful small projects that I am developing for the next few yrs. A memorial for Sheikh Zayid, 700ppl Mosque, 22 Villas, G+3 Bld residensial etc.

Sorry to bored you, but i can go on on on and on on on!
thanks for the info , I'm sure in Dubai there are lots of project going on (not only the big-bigger-biggest ones you can see in the news)

But mainly I wanted to that you for the great GAllardo pictures, very nice ones :shock:

Well done!

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 10:46 PM   #27
sameerrao
Regular User

I like the collage artwork on top - Excellent pics and excellent car Omran! 8) 8)

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:52 AM   #28
Dubai
Regular User

Old 09-22-2006, 10:56 AM   #29
stmoritzer
Regular User

^
you quote your own topic without adding something

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote