Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 05-22-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
vexor
Regular User

Default PGR3 - Cadillac V-Series dl pack

How much did Cadillac pay to have their crappy cars in this game?

Cadillac says they'll give u some special features if u get into the top 100 of the Nurburgring F1 circuit with one of the V cars, but I think that they should give u $1 million if u can get one of them in the top 300 let alone top 100. They are so bad and it's so unbelivably hard.

XLR-V
The only good thing about this car are the brakes. it could outbreak one of my fave cars in the game (gallardo) but when it sees a corner that's where it all goes wrong. There is absolutely no feeling when u take a corner in the car and the suspension is unbelivably soft. Also in the performance rating in it's class, it is dead last in class D.

CTS-V
A mid class E car, good handling, good brakes but under powered... yes under powered. Also the engine is very quiet (very quiet). no matter what view ur using, u just can't hear the engine. The handling may be good but the suspension is unbelivably hard and whenever u go over a bump, it destroys the balance of the car and u spin out (if in a corner)

STS-V
Another mid class E car but a lot more powerful than the CTS-V. However it has the exact same problems as the XLR-V. Soft suspension and no feel.

IMo, dl the pack but don't waste ur time on trying to get in the top 100 of the Nurburgring F1 track.

vexor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:03 PM   #2
666fast
Regular User

$50 says someone pulls it off. I wouldn't be surprised! LOL
Old 05-22-2006, 10:08 PM   #3
nthfinity
Regular User

if the car is good enoguh..... but well, i could only manage the top 500 or so in PGR2 with any car myself... i think i was 493 or something... i dont recall... and that was with either the TVR, or the CLK GTR... again, i dont recall... mabey i was only top 800... haven't played the game in a while...

but im with vexor on this one
Old 05-22-2006, 10:13 PM   #4
TNT
Regular User

i love the look of the XLR-V but in the real world they are way to overpriced and i am sure that the handling etc. is the same in real life. but damn its a good looking car.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:47 PM   #5
RC45
Regular User

I did not enjoy my drive in a real-life base XLR. It is supposed to be a direct competitor to the SL500, and falls way short - it's almost as if it is a C6 Vert with a multivalve engine... wait that's exactly what it is...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote