Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 04-25-2006, 06:54 AM   #1
thepest
Regular User

Default BMW E92 - nobody's interested??

Hi, I've noticed that there isn't any enthusiasm about the new 3-series coupe. I hope I'm wrong, but I was just wondereing: how come?

Moreover, a new engine is there. And not just any engine but the first turbo-charged petrol engine BMW has made for ages now. I have to say it's pretty damn impressive. I mean 306 hp and 400 Nm torgue for a 3litre engine is quite remerkable. Put into to new coupe, it does 0-100 (62mph) in 5.5 sec. C'mon that like an M3 convertable.

Obviously, there are much more improvements and innovations, but don't let me be the only one who discusses them!

peace

Always outnumbered, never outguned!!!
thepest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:32 AM   #2
maja
Regular User

it looks quite nice. It's totaly different. When I saw it first time it reminded me a Lexus from the back. But still it's a good looking car. And the good thing is that when you see it you don't have to think if it's a 5 series or 3. Like with a Merc when E class and C class have quite similar styling and for someone who is not interested in cars they look the same
maja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:40 AM   #3
thepest
Regular User

oh... ops:
My bad....I guess the reason I started this one is that I only look in particular discussions and I pretty much ignore the breaking news one. Well that won't happen again. Thanks for the heads-up!

E92 not ignored by JW..what a relief )

Always outnumbered, never outguned!!!
thepest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:51 AM   #4
MIHALS
Regular User

www.searchbutton.com
Old 04-25-2006, 11:51 AM   #5
DeMoN
Regular User

Its still not getting that much attention though. And commentaries for it are not all that positie if you read those other two threads. IMO (at least in my case) ppl are just waiting for the goddamn M3. I know I am.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:26 PM   #6
coombsie66
Regular User

Yip, just waiting for the M3, and also havent seen a proper decent bloody vid of an E92 yet! They are all friggin arty shite with no actual sound of the car or performance insight! :roll: